Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to put $20k?  (Read 1699 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions. They will be much appreciated!

Instead of making a single kind of investment, I recommend you to create a nice basket by making a lot of different cryptcurrency choices. With this basket system it is possible to bring the damage rate to a very low level while earning money faster. It would be a mistake to make a single choice, so I advise you to evaluate your investment with various preferences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

I would appreciate ICX and CS rather than Dragonchain. I have invested in Dragonchain but it looks like they are going down. Its price has been rising unstably and tends to go down. I think you should invest in ICX and hold them in the long run. because they have a preferential policies that you will receive interest every month if you hold a certain amount of coins. I highly appreciate the future of ICX, which is a coin that will flourish in the fourth quarter of 2018.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

$ 20k is a very large amount try to buy some coins for long term my advice ADA ETH EOS may be enough to make you more money and I am sure you will get 10x-50x in the future
rohican

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

I think you should divide the portfolio on some altcoin. Maybe 50% for first layer altcoin, 30% for second layer altcoin and the rest for some ico tokens.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

For $ 20000 maybe you can buy 1btc, and the rest is shared equally between tron, waves, neo and cardano. Or maybe $ 500-1000 for ico.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

I would by myself a car, or invest in a real estate, but for Crypto, try to see on ICO Bench, or CMC what is going on on the market
Risunkof

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

It seems to me the safest option is to invest in btc and eth.  And 1000-2000 $ to invest in NEO.
kirtofir23

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

I would have invested everything in eth and btc.  These are two reliable coins.  By the end of the year the price of these coins will grow by 2-3 times.
Yara1996

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

Contribute these 20,000 dollars to the top 2 coins and just wait for a good income, because these coins begin to gain good growth!

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

If you're a beginner in Crypto and have less knowledge about it, I think it's better to put it on Ethereum and Bitcoin for long term hold purposes. But if you have knowledge enough and can tell that a project is whether a scam or not then go for an ICO projects. Invest carefully.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

50% at BTC or Strong Coin and half other invest in ICO. I don't want to get loss my money all, so I need some backup from BTC. ICO can be risky to get SCAM or price drop until worthless.
@theman

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:57:36 AM

I don't even know where to spend that much money. probably buy bitcoin and Ethereum. this is where my ideas ended)
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:08:15 AM

I think this investment is very huge. If you had invested in correct source, you will get nth percentage profit in very short time period. Now the price of bitcoin is started to raise again and it's seem good investment all the time.So you can inverse 10,000$ in bitcoin .And inverse the remaining 10k $ in Ethereum, ETH was the queen of cryptocurrency. You will get huge profit in this two coins.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

If I have $20k and I want to invest with, I will choose Travelflex coin for long term investment. Then wait for about 6-12 months and sure that will be a greater investment for me.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

Hey guys,

I bought some DRGN but unfortunately since I bought it the price has just been tanking every day and I don't know why. I thought it was a good coin to buy but I will hodl for another three to six months. If it is still in Loss by then, I will decide what to do. I have my hopes at the moment on ZEBI CHAIN, an Indian blockchain coin that is only twenty cents at the moment and on no big exchanges yet. If it gets onto OKEX exchange next week, we could easily see the price double or go over 50 cents.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

Hey guys,

I would break 20k into two parts. I would buy 10k BTC. The other 10k is for the alt coins. I would look for alt coins that are working on great project. These coins should have a solid background and they should be operating on their roadmap. I have a few coins meeting this criteria. They are NEO, PRG, RDD and POWR. Check these coins as they are good for investment.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

Hey guys,

That's money is good to this two coin ( Bitcoin and Ethereum ). This is the number one and two most popular and with a high price coin in this cryptocurrency. Don't hesitate to put your money in that two coin, that is most suggest coin to all investor. Or if ypu don't want just choose in the top 10 coins.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

Hey guys,

Make a good combination of alt coins that can give instant as well as long term benefits. I am suggesting some coins that are working on great projects and they will do well in future. Do have a look at them, they are an interesting choice.

1)   LSK
2)   EBST
3)   TAU
4)   ADA
5)   XLM
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

I hope bitcoin will reach this price in a few months. It seems to me that the market has turned around and now there will be a huge growth.

samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

Try and distrubute it across many investments so that if one fails other will provide you shelter

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: