Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to put $20k?  (Read 1710 times)
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

I think investing in Bitcoin and ETH now is a good decision. Investing in ICO is more profitable but very risky. I like long hold at this time.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

Probably the best place is at home, because now some very strange things begin that can seriously worsen the situation with crypto-currencies, probably now this is one of the most horrible situations in the financial sphere.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

The more money, the scarier it is to lose it. Start with small amounts, invest in what you know and believe . there are always risks and of course you need to take them into account and reckon with them . Try to divide your investments into very promising coins and coins in which you believe with all your heart .

I hope that you have chosen the right coins for investment. But this year it is better to invest for short-term trading as the market does not allow rapid growth.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:55:10 AM

I think bitcoin and ethereum is a good choice to put a $20k, you will gain big profit from it when the market recovers for sure because the market now is very low so it should invest now in crypto.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adworker

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:17:00 AM

I think it is better to buy bitcoin. maybe he won't give you a thousand percent but he will.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

Mate this a wonderful opportunity for you to invest in cryptocurrency I guess the market is slowly gearing up even if you plan for short-term you will get good profit. Yes there are lot of promising coins I always prefer for the top 10. Kindly research on your own for your satisfaction, as this is the last quarter I strongly believe there will be a change in upcoming days. If you are investing now wait till December for good return.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

It is definitely good time to invest in any cryptocurrency right now. 26 th of October is going to be a valuable date for crypto market and if it goes well and get's approved, then we will see the price of bitcoin at up to 9000 dollars to 12500 Dollars per BTC. If you want to earn at least 2k, from 1 BTC then go ahead and invest today. Good Luck

Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

I hope you didn't put your $20,000 in January. Patience is the key to investment. Today I think we can enter the market with confidence. The media no longer talk about Bitcoin, it's time to accumulate. Personally, I will bet on ethereum and Bitcoin. The future will tell us if I was right
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

It is definitely good time to invest in any cryptocurrency right now. 26 th of October is going to be a valuable date for crypto market and if it goes well and get's approved, then we will see the price of bitcoin at up to 9000 dollars to 12500 Dollars per BTC. If you want to earn at least 2k, from 1 BTC then go ahead and invest today. Good Luck

Any surprises on 26th of this month? How are predicting these stuffs like it will go till $9k did you heard any news about this. Why I am asking is there no update in any kind of forum about this.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions. They will be much appreciated!
Very strange choice very dubious coins. I think now is the time to invest in more stable coins that have very strongly sank in price. Why take such a risk.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:15:34 AM

Although I can give you some advice, I hope that you can rely on yourself to make accurate judgments! I think you should put the main funds in Bitcoin!

Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

It's a lot of money to invest, I would advise 50% leave in bitcoin, and the rest of the money to invest in altcoins. You can also try investing in ICO and new coins. But be careful not to invest too much in not checked the draft, better a small profit than losing all the money.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

I think it is better to buy bitcoin. maybe he won't give you a thousand percent but he will.

Bitcoin is a good suggest mate also there are lot of promising altcoins which will give you a very good profit like ETH, XRP, EOS, LTE and many more. Researching on our own will give you a best result for investment. Plan according to it.

cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

I think you're a newbie in the crypto world and it's always risky to invest money in a sector you don't know. First of all you can invest in bitcoin, eth and neo which are at the top of the market with half of your money. You can invest the rest of the money in altcoins with good potential.
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

One advise: Never put all of you money in on investment bucket.

chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

It is good to conceder a couple ICO projects along with BTC and ETH too ..
Many alts are good, just be careful where to put your money. ARROUND is good upcoming project worth looking at too: https://arround.io

Yaupgitda

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

I think you're a newbie in the crypto world and it's always risky to invest money in a sector you don't know. First of all you can invest in bitcoin, eth and neo which are at the top of the market with half of your money. You can invest the rest of the money in altcoins with good potential.
It is always risky to invest, there is no difference between the cryptocurrency or the stock market. The only difference is that everyone can invest in a cryptocurrency market, for this it is not necessary to be an accredited investor.
And now, perhaps, not the best period for entering this market. Too many problems with USDT, I would wait until February 2019. Perhaps the triangle will end in another deep fall.
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

It depends what your total liquid is.  If 20k is all your liquid, I wouldn't advise investing a large portion of it (probably less than 5k).  However, if this is purely the expendable portion of your assets then yeah, you can do your due diligence and find a project to invest in.  Personally, I'd take into consideration the technological market trends not including crypto specifically: AI, cloud computing, etc.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

$20k will be nice to see in coins like BTC that will be increasing so much soon and you will even get a good profit from this so do not lose a chance.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

Perhaps you can put it in the particular coin or in the very reliable and  checked ICO that will bring you really goood income later, I am for the ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: