Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
Mark2305 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

I think you should choose ETH, as it is already stable, it price grew up, it proved that it works. So I think that it is less risky.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

Thanks  Grin

I think you should choose ETH, as it is already stable, it price grew up, it proved that it works. So I think that it is less risky.

I would suggest you need to invest in bitcoin because this crypto currency had already proved it's worth base on the history of its market price value. There is a slight downward trend but it has not dropped at a very high range.
Once you had invested bitcoin, you may hold it for sometime and wait for the right time it regain back to it's incremental increase just like the previous months in the last quarter of 2017 then you may decide later on what to do next.
cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

You can invest in ETH. Cryptos wont go down to death, the markets are recovering now..
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

Thanks  Grin

Well its really up to you. A half hearted investment is like being not invested on it at all. If you are having doubts with bitcoin then my suggestion would be to put it into an investment that you would feel secure and sure about as that is important when making business. There might be some kinks and flaws surrounding cryptocurrency but it is still a pliable thing to invest upon

Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

Let me tell you one thing fiat is dead its the myspace to facebook crypto is revolutionising currency and BTC is the king.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:30:06 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin .... I feel unhappy ....My colleagues advise me .... i just found another name ....

you should not invest because you are too impressionable and you also have no idea what you are doing. you just look at what anybody tells you without understanding what they are telling you those things!
you just look at random names, there are 1700 altcoins out there if you want to choose randomly, feel free to start your gambling journey but don't call it investment.

try educating yourself about cryptocurrency and see what projects offers what! don't just listen to the advertisers.

Only Bitcoin
buinchain

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

Recently encountered many such problems, in fact, if you want to invest bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, you do not need to think so much, at the time you think the most suitable time to buy just fine, thinking so much will only make you miss the opportunity, The price of bitcoin certainly goes far beyond the current price, but you need to wait, maybe a year, depending on whether you hold it for the short or long term.
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

Just $450 is a small number.
However, I personally feel that the current BTC is at a low price, so your investment in BTC is a good plan.
I suggest you invest in some ICO, because ICO is more profitable (risk high).

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
lilor

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

Obviously you still don't know much about cypto yet. You need more reading and understanding.
I think you should give it a try by starting small. Then from there you will begin to be more exposed and learn more.
Always good to know what is going on and the best way is to experience it yourself.
Bitcoin aint gonna collapse. There are so many more things you can do with it.
So don't waste any more time Smiley
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Thanks  Grin

If your choice is investment I think the better is bitcoin, eth now is high if you want to buy an eth I think small profit or possible it will dump again and you need to wait again a right time. Bitcoin price now is good opportunity to buy because last december the highest price was recorded and now it is dumping but I have a good feeling that it will recover and overcome the previous highest price.
LongSlip537

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

It is necessary to wait first when it falls and should be bought.
xiaowu55

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

I think you should choose eth.
It's stable now.
It has also developed very well.
I got a lot of recognition.
I think it will continue to rise.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

Investing in bitcoin or not is completely your choice as we cant really say what's gonna happen next but if you would want to choose from ETH and Nextycoin then I would definitely recommend you to choose ETH as it is already grown so much and is in the market from such a long time. Dont trust any new comer as it is just a pure risk in investing in a new coin. It is basically trying out your luck. ETH is the obvious choice as it is already at the rank 2.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

Both BTC and ETH are solid coins, the top two names at the moment in crypto.  I do believe you should do your own research and learn about the pros and cons of both, as well as other cryptos.  The more you understand about this new market, the more knowledgeable about investing.  To answer your question, maybe you should split your money to both BTC and ETH.
gsmbimol
Copper Member

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

yes,I think this is the perfect time to invest bitcoin.because if I  invest bitcoin this time,after then I think very soon it will grow up.if buy low rate of bitcoin, near future it grow.so I will say this is perfact period to invest

frery

Activity: 147
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

If you're in a tangle now you can choose between investing in both Bitcoin and ETH, but if you do not have enough money, you can choose to invest bitcoin, and I think bitcoin is a bit more advantageous than ETH, it has a longer history, but also quite mature, of course, you can also choose ICO investment, depending on their understanding, I hope you read more relevant information and information.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

Investing in bitcoin or not is completely your choice as we cant really say what's gonna happen next but if you would want to choose from ETH and Nextycoin then I would definitely recommend you to choose ETH as it is already grown so much and is in the market from such a long time. Dont trust any new comer as it is just a pure risk in investing in a new coin. It is basically trying out your luck. ETH is the obvious choice as it is already at the rank 2.

I still believe bitcoin is worthy of investing into at the moment no matter how ethereum or the other altcoins might have grown. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency success with the biggest market volume and its on an ever increasing demand and so i will advice all that matter tio rather invest into it now and not try to wait for it to fall further because what i have learnt from the recent history of bitcoin is that it is on an ever increasing trend and always bounces back anytime it takes a deep dip in value.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

Thanks  Grin
I felt unhappy too, that you are too quick to judge, did you happen to do explore and research about bitcoin? Have you compared its price history?
Well, for me don't try to buy again as  your emotion would lead you down and lose every time, so for your assurance and security just stick to what you have don't try to invest again. that's it.
Hans2011

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

Thanks  Grin
u not can choice just hear from u'r colleagues , u must know what is bitcoin and ETH or the other coin ,and must learn how this project in the future , u can use it for trade , invest for long time ,but all need learn and be smart to use it ,  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: