Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:37:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

Now  a days BTC is price is below,its good opportunity for those who plan to invest right now.Befor proceeding for investment check the market statistics and market cap of BTC for last 02 years,you will get some insight about fluctuating nature of BTC.Many people are thinking that BTC price is down now and should invest in ETH/Ripple,ok thats also fine,but reward in BTC is very high compared to other cryptocurrency.Last year BTC price in beginning was low but it got increased to 1500%, and proved very successful for those who invested at time when its price was very low.In my opinion its good time to buy BTC,hold it for certain time and sell it when its surge high.BTC is very volatile,its also exam for investor to invest in dip time.I strongly suggest those potential investors to buy in BTC & have patience.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:58:10 AM

A friendly advice is good but it is still better to fibd it out yourself. Read articles, join forums like these and interact with the members. Be observant and curious. It wouldn't hurt seeking for information. Only by then you yourself would find if bitcoin investing is suitable to your tastes and desires.
But if someone is looking for a good investment then Bitcoin is his answer. It is good to do some research by your own but the consequences would be no different than the most people have already told here. Bitcoin is expected to touch $30,000 this year and at present it is far away from that value.

The prediction can be wrong and Bitcoin may exceed even this target. After all it is the most unpredictable and volatile crypto coin.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:24:10 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

I think if you want to invest then bitcoin is better because bitcoin prices are currently down and you can buy and start investing, or you can see and learn about other coins that may have a high price opportunity, do not put all your money in just 1 coin

xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment.
I think the potential for bitcoin is huge.
But no one knows what will happen to the price of bitcoin.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

It is not a loss if you should try. Investing in bitcoin or not is completely your choice as we cant really say what's gonna happen next but if you would want to choose from ETH and Nextycoin then I would definitely recommend you to choose ETH as it is already grown so much and is in the market from such a long time.
Even the bitcoin price has fall down many speculation these days that bitcoin will go up again. This is to risks to buy at this time. Yes its not a loss if we will take the risks to buy btc or eth. Surely price value will sky rocket soon so I am excited about it.
Bitkafe

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

Rich people can deceive everyone very much! We are now waiting for the rebound to go up. And if it will not be a week? Month? 3 months? What will we do? Even the optimists will start selling the BTC ...
And only then can rapid growth begin!
xiaoyu666

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

I think you should invest in ETH. It's developing very well. It has great potential.
Now its price is very stable, there will be no big fluctuations.
Making it an investment is a good choice.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

You should invest now, most of the people get and buying bitcoin, ETH and some other coins, since the price drop a little. You should buy ETH rather than that new one atleast ETH is proven already, it might be d but it's the next to BTC.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

Yes you can start with 450$ and even its the best time to invest in bitcoin as well a etherum. Invest 50-50% in both the coins, they will give you very good profit in future.

omerL

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
I think that if you believe in bitcoin it is a good time to buy some, but do not put what you can't afford losing because in the end you can never know what will happen in this market.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

the bitcoin price is currently down and I think it's a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin because I think the bitcoin price will definitely go up again so I hope it will also be profitable.
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

Ofcourse invest now!! Why? We all know that bitcoin price gets a dip, but that is happened every year. Buy more bitcoin now because its price is low and afford. Buy now before its too late, because bitcoin  price will rise again
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

If you want to invest then invest now.  Don't wait till the price shoots up and then think oh I better invest.  It will then be too late.  If the price is under 10.5k then it is OK to invest.  But not when the price goes to 20k and then buy and lose money.  I thought the price would go down more but I was wrong.  but it's only guessing.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

A friendly advice is good but it is still better to fibd it out yourself. Read articles, join forums like these and interact with the members. Be observant and curious. It wouldn't hurt seeking for information. Only by then you yourself would find if bitcoin investing is suitable to your tastes and desires.
But if someone is looking for a good investment then Bitcoin is his answer. It is good to do some research by your own but the consequences would be no different than the most people have already told here. Bitcoin is expected to touch $30,000 this year and at present it is far away from that value.

The prediction can be wrong and Bitcoin may exceed even this target. After all it is the most unpredictable and volatile crypto coin.
I think research first would be more recommended before buying. but research here is not looking that bitcoin is a good investment or not? because of course the answer will be the same as you say that bitcoin investment will be profitable. but the research is to see when is the right time to buy bitcoin. because not everyone will invest for the long term right ? some people invest in bitcoin for short term. so doing the analysis when the right time to buy is a must to do. so you can make a profit quickly. and I think this time is right time to buy. as the price of bitcoin are cheap now
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

If you are a risk taker i suggest you invest because you will only get rewarded if you will take the risk to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin price today is a good chance to buy because the price is cheap but you will never know if the price will still go up that is where the risk start. I am one of those risk taker i bought 1 BTC recently hoping for a good future in it.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

Obviously you still don't know much about cypto yet. You need more reading and understanding.
I think you should give it a try by starting small. Then from there you will begin to be more exposed and learn more.
Always good to know what is going on and the best way is to experience it yourself.
Bitcoin aint gonna collapse. There are so many more things you can do with it.
So don't waste any more time Smiley

If we are going to talk about all the altcoins and cryptocurrencies, then it is good to have the investment at this time. For example, we have the number one cryptocurrency which is bitcoin, as of now it has a good value but actually nearly half of what is the highest point it reached before. If we are going to invest money as of today and then the price goes skyrocket to the point the same with the highest price, then we are going to take 100% profit or our money will be doubled. That is how easy to invest yet the time that will be taken might take too much time. If we are going to talk about other cryptocurrencies, we can based in the rate change of each of them on which altcoin has the greatest potential of being big when the time comes.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

if you look at the price, this time the best time to invest, just waiting for the next few months the price will go up and that is where we can get a very big profit
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1694
Merit: 435

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

Thanks  Grin

Investing from bitcoin is a choice. We all just got a free will to do so. It is a wise decision after all. But if you are thinking about its state now, then you'll probably be bothered and prefer to not do it. Which will make you more willing to try in investing from what your colleagues told you so. I didn't say that it is bad to invest at those but why not dividing it into bitcoin and altcoin investment for a win-win situation.

nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

Thanks  Grin

no need to worry if you have invested in bitcoin and with bitcoin prices down now is a good time to start investing but if you are in doubt you can invest in some other coins, so do not put all your money in the same place
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

Right now is an excellent time to invest, last week there was a similar drop and the market, and then the value of the major cryptos increased by around 20% before this most recent drop. Hence if you invest now, I would expect you to make roughly 20% profit by the end of next week. Remember, buy low and sell high.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: