Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4328 times)
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:59:03 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

I think you should choose ETH, as it is already stable, it price grew up, it proved that it works. So I think that it is less risky.
As my thinking same, Because ETH is more stable than bitcoin. Bitcoin although all time good. But nowadays Bitcoin is Unstable. Sudden it rise very fast and sudden very fast down.  More preety good you try for ETH.

Be hardworker
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

if you are talking about bitcoin then go ahead without any hesitation.Invest in bitcoin as soon as possible.The sooner you invest in bitcoin the sooner you will be profited.So invest first,earn BTC for future before it is too late.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Galina12

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

Payment network Ethereum includes a number of advantages that Bitcoin can not offer. ETH is the obvious choice. But the BTC price is very good today. It seems that this is a good time to invest. 50/50
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

This time the market is so panic, the best thing you need to do is just stay still, don't buy or sell until the market get more stable Smiley
Peace!!!
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

You can invest on either bitcoins or altcoins because they are both profitable, if your capital is just $450 dollars then it is better to invest on ethereum coins since the value of bitcoins today is very high, ethereum has the potential to grow its value since it was proven that it increases last year from 300$ to 1k so invest now to earn more profit in the future.
TheShire

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

i was messaging a guy I know in Vietnam last week... he has done well,  bought all his money

he says he has bought at 10K USD and aims to sell 19K this year , he seems more than confident
Mr A

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:35:48 PM

I think first of all you have to do a research on Bitcoin market and give a chance to Bitcoin and invest in it with a small amount because it is not the end of Bitcoin, it will raise soon..
The One Who Knocks

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

You definitely should mate. Take advantage of this decrease in coins to gather some coins that you were after for a while now. As always, make a decent investigation before going all in in any coin Smiley
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:38:45 AM

Thanks  Grin
Its still up to you. Doubting your investments is like not investing at all. If you are hesitating in investing bitcoin then you must invest to an investment that you would feel sure and secure about. There are some risks and kinks surrounding cryptocurrency but it is still a reliable system to invest upon.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:40:19 AM

Thanks  Grin

There is no need to worry about the growth of bitcoins if you really like it since the value will go back to normal in just a few months, the value of bitcoins today is down to 10k dollar and it only means that you need to invest because it might go back to $15k within just a few months when the hype is on again in the market.
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:49:33 AM

Thanks  Grin

Bitcoin is experiencing a serious dip nowadays due to falling of market cap, but it doesnt mean Bitcoin will die. Just give it a few months for Bitcoin to recover, infact today is a good opportunity to invest in Bitcoin. Well its normal for a first time investor to be skeptical. But always remember to diverse your investment, dont just invest in 1 coin and always include Bitcoin for long term investment.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

Thanks  Grin

If I were you I would listen to your friends and invest into Ethereum. Yes, 450 dollars is not the great sum of money, but this will work to begin your business. You can also pay attention at another project — NEO and get these coins + GAS alt.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

if you have extra money you can invest now by half , and the half when the market get healthy , and also don't invest in one coin
frery

Activity: 147
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

You can try investing in ETH because Bitcoin is very volatile and may still continue to fall. If you have only $ 450 in capital, I highly recommend investing in ETH.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

Thanks  Grin

Bitcoin is experiencing a serious dip nowadays due to falling of market cap, but it doesnt mean Bitcoin will die. Just give it a few months for Bitcoin to recover, infact today is a good opportunity to invest in Bitcoin. Well its normal for a first time investor to be skeptical. But always remember to diverse your investment, dont just invest in 1 coin and always include Bitcoin for long term investment.
Trying to invest in other types of altcoin needs to be done so that we can study the price moves of each coin we are trying to invest, but do not worry about investing in bitcoin because the price drop in the near future is not a fall of bitcoin value to be worthless, bitcoin will increase again the price in the next few months.
niktuneable

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

This is the right time to invest, do not way the market to recover and buy on a higher price. This is the ideal moment of buying. I recommend that take 40% of the Money to buy bitcoin, 40% to buy Ethereum and let the 20% to buy an altcoin, I recommend you to buy that 20% in DeepOnion. Next step is to wait 2 years, after that you can be rich or can loose a little amount of money.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

This time the market is so panic, the best thing you need to do is just stay still, don't buy or sell until the market get more stable Smiley
Peace!!!
That is not for the first time, but we have already passed from such situation in past, therefore i think that the currency time can be consider as the best time for bitcoin investment, because after every panic selling we say another good pump and we can expect the same situation again.
Bitkafe

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

So what? Where is the height? Who advised buying $ 10,000? What will happen next?
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

Thanks  Grin

I think with a $450 invest, you'll already gain a lot more with that kind of investment. My advice for you is to wait a little bit longer before investing. I guess bitcoins will eventually rise up in price so you might want to invest and right that climb up. Invest a lot and reap a lot. That simple.

BarrieBarrett

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:06:38 AM

I would refrain from investing in crypto-currencies. The market is very volatile and the price of investment can collapse. It is better to wait until growth begins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: