Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:31:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

This time is the perfect moment for investing Bitcoin because of the low price, It's true that when you get a low price then you should invest in this platform. But you have to calculate properly and accurately. if you want to gain then you have to buy at a low price and sell your stock at a high price. so that it's the best time to get involved in this system.

I agree with you sir. Now that bitcoin is a lot cheaper , it is the right time to buy and invest. Hodl and wait for the right time to sell . Grab the opportunity now.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
carelessboy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

yes .don,t waste your time .start now invest .why not you think about invest?now right time to invest .now all market is big dump.but very market will be grow up.so if you can now invest.so you earn very good profit.

monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

It is up to you. The best thing about the Bitcoin revolution is your full control over your finances. Nobody  in this community will coerce you to waste money. Since it is your money anyways. Your money. Your gamble.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

now is the right time actually to invest because the price of bitcoin or some coins now is a lot cheaper. time to buy and hodl it.you need also to chose the coins you think has the potential to be bigger in  the future. when time comes that bitcoin will rise again at least you have yours too. I had read many speculations that bitcoin will reach 50k usd in the future .
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

Of course you probably should invest now. The right time to invest is always now because the later you invest the more regrets you'll have. You will regret the times passed that could have made your investment grow bigger.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

a slight downward trend but it has not dropped at a very high range. But i think its risky to invest in current scenario. Take your time and decide before making any investment.
HiramMayBill

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

You're better off than you're worried. You can buy bitcoins at ease, and you'll be glad you're buying it right now.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

my advice is eth. because in addition to bitcoin, altcoin is the most widely used everybody is eth. eth is great for long-term, short-term investments. and I see the current eth price is stabilizing.

Melodimayy

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

if you invest in bitcoin right now, it still can bring you much amount of profit if there's a bump of prices to the normal state. ETH is the same with bitcoin, but ETH still could grow much more than bitcoin right now (more fast than bitcoin), if there's any chance any coin that you interested into, then you should know what the purpose of that coin and look into their community. if the fundamental of X coin is good, then it is safe to invest into that X coin.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

With the current situation I would suggest to invest on Bitcoin now, yes the value is low but it is slowly but surely rise, grab the chance to buy Bitcoins now at a lower price, wait and hold onto it until the price is much higher so you can sell, that way your profit will be greater.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
1969Dave

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

50% bitcoin, 50% ethereum ....

blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

now is the right time actually to invest because the price of bitcoin or some coins now is a lot cheaper. time to buy and hodl it.you need also to chose the coins you think has the potential to be bigger in  the future. when time comes that bitcoin will rise again at least you have yours too. I had read many speculations that bitcoin will reach 50k usd in the future .
Indeed, I think if you are going to buy and invest on bitcoin it is the right time because this coin has now a cheap price hence it will not be heavy on our pocke. There are few rumors that it will become tremendous in the future hence, it is better for us to hold now because it might be true and we might gain a huge profit.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Obviously you still don't know much about cypto yet. You need more reading and understanding.
I think you should give it a try by starting small. Then from there you will begin to be more exposed and learn more.
Always good to know what is going on and the best way is to experience it yourself.
Bitcoin aint gonna collapse. There are so many more things you can do with it.
So don't waste any more time Smiley
If you really want to earn and to gain profit out of a thing that is probably a new thing to you, the best way for you to achieve your goal using it is to set up a time and a way for you as an individual to gain knowledge or to learn out of the information about a particular thing. And bitcoin as a cryptocurrency has so many established information in regards to its system and it up to us if we are going to used it or to educate ourselves out the information around us. And that is the time you could decide if you are going to invest or not.
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Buying some Bitcoin would be ideal but I wouldn't want to spend all of my funds on it. That would be like jumping into the water with both feet. We won't know when things might go south.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

The market of crypto currency is in the red zone and this is the great chance to an investor to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins that have good potential.
Invest now is great idea.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

In this case, $450 US dollars is a big money. And if i were you, I dont want to loose and waste this value of money for nothing. And i want to gain and increase the value of this money. So I wanted to invest it to the site and cryptocurrency that i want to assure my profits. So, If i were in your situation, I will try divide it into two. I will use the first part in Bitcoin and the other part is for Ethereum. Eth is more stable than Bitcoin but all of them are profitable.
I suggest to invest now because the price is down, but nobody requires you to invest because it depends on yourself if you have money and if you want more profit there is nothing wrong if you try to invest now

Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

I invested now because I think it is a very good opportunity to buy BTC very cheap right now.
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

I suggest you to buy bitcoin right now because bitcoin has started turning on the machine to fly to the moon.
so fast before you fall behind and you will regret having missed this moment.
Ethereum is good but better bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of tested coins.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
alexandrecs

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

That fall on the price we have seen was already expected and it's really good for people like you that are willing to invest now.

Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

Thanks  Grin

Doing whatever you want to your bitcoin is your own resposibility or should I say it is obviously your own task before knowing more about the use of bitcoin. Now, if you are to create or seel for an advice is is probably good. But, you have to ask severl instructors to havr a majority idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: