Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:51:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

Undoubtedly bitcoin is a good asset for investing. We already see the rapid dynamics of the development of this crypto currency. Despite all the downturns that are an integral part of the cryptomarket, in general to have on the purse bitcoin is a good investment in the future. But invest now or not hard to say

I also find it difficult to answer this question, given that there have already been several stages when you could actually invest. And there were critical moments when the price reached a maximum. If I managed to get in, I actually became rich
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
You should have invested in bitcoin in the brink of January. That was the main turning point of bitcoin and you missed it. This time, I prefer investing in Ethereum because like what they always said that it is more stable in bitcoin. I also have a feeling that bitcoin will only slowly increase its price and you will only lose patience. I am sorry I do not know many things about alts because I don't have any more time to study for it anymore unlike in the past.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

For me at this time altcoin is the most widely used every person who has ETH. ETH is good for short-term investments and I've seen ETH prices are stable while bitcoins are good for long-term investments and the prices are rising as rockets are slowly reaching to the moon. Cool
Weeko

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
Most of the investments are uniquely in the proven ETH and other top coins. In less reliable, but very promising coins should invest 30% of the portfolio.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:09:48 PM

Thanks  Grin

I suggest, you better to buy Bitcoin as the safest and stable coins in crytocurrencies. It's ok to experience some dips because that is normal in trading. Buy low and sell high is still the best and effective way in trading so don't hesitate of the price is low because that is a sign to buy coins and then hold until the prices will go up. You may also try to invest in top Altcoins such as ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC and ADA as they are top 5 coins and you can never go wrong to invest to them because they really performs well in the market.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

If you have money you can invest part in bitcoin and part in ethereum. Ethereum has been reliable and i think the price goes high faster and more stable than bitcoin and also being used widely and widely accepted cryptocurrency nowadays.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

Internet can give you bad news and fake news everyday because this kind of news have more viewers. You should go for it and invest because the prices are going up
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:18:51 PM

I think it's the perfect time to invest now. If I had money, then I would have just invested. Because, good times for invest doesn't come repeatedly.
ONCF

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

Invest now - should or not?

Yes, you should not put all your money in one currency, but you have to learn first and read more and more about trading currencies and investment through videos, articles and news I advise you Bitcoin because it is the mother currency of all digital currencies followed by Ethereum and advise you to monitor the market and always rush and you always ask and read and then take Good decision and start to invest.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

I personally suggest you to invest in bitcoin, Don't worry about negative spreaders. No other crypto coin can beat bitcoin. Few days before bitcoin dumped a lot, others may tell bitcoin never grow and do not invest on it. But i think this is the right time to buy a bitcoin. I strongly believe in king of cryptoworld. Now bitcoin price is again improving. Better invest in BTC.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

I personally suggest you to invest in bitcoin, Don't worry about negative spreaders. No other crypto coin can beat bitcoin. Few days before bitcoin dumped a lot, others may tell bitcoin never grow and do not invest on it. But i think this is the right time to buy a bitcoin. I strongly believe in king of cryptoworld. Now bitcoin price is again improving. Better invest in BTC.
now is reall the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is dropping which is really good for investing process and it is now really slowly rising which is the good sign of the market demand, and  if we buy many bitcoin today maybe we can gain a huge amount of profit in the near future.
Gen-8

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

with the development of technology very fast in this world we can not just rely on one job alone, from this bitcoin investment we can get one more additional results that can add to the results of our work. if I myself am certain I will learn will this investment, because in addition to getting a lesson about the world of investment, I also get good financial results also for my future and my family. but all this depends on that person.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

yes,I think this is the perfect time to invest bitcoin.because if I  invest bitcoin this time,after then I think very soon it will grow up.if buy low rate of bitcoin, near future it grow.so I will say this is perfact period to invest
This is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin we know that value of bitcoin now is very dipped but soon it will grow. So buy now and invest, hold and wait. By near future your investment will gain in high profitable income.
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

First of all go and get some knowledge about this crypto world as you know nothing about this system and secondly bitcoin and Eth, they both are safe to invest and they are recovering their prices day by day but Eth is more stable while chances of success is far more in bitcoin then in Eth and if you want to invest some other new coins then I think at the end you will end up with nothing.
AboutBillionBRN

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

About 3 week ago was a best time for invvest i thinh/ Price was really cheap
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

Thanks  Grin

Make it as soon as possible.  It's given on it to increase or decrease. I strongly suggest to make it as your forget money.  Don't check it,  because if it went down,  you might stress yourself.  Just let it there and check it after couple of years.  Don't withdraw and let the value double from time to time.
ross.gomez520

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:54:40 PM

In my opinion it's the best time to invest in btc and to hold it and give btc some chance to raise so that you can enjoy the ultimate profit.Once it's hits the maximum.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

It really goes down on how much money you place on whatever coin seems to be gaining a lot of attention now. But nevertheless, you always have to consider the features of the coin first before everything else. Otherwise, it would only be a waste of a good investment if you didn't know what you're investing with.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

Bitcoin will never die because of bad news around for those has been in existence against bitcoin for so long still bitcoin is growing from strength to strength. Just concentrate more on the positive comment about bitcoin and not paying attention to those who propagate fake news about bitcoin. 
1bonobo1

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

Know that it would be a mistake to invest your capital at one time.
Take care to study the money management is essential, even before choosing your currency!
If you choose only one currency to invest which for my part is a mistake, enter it for a fraction of your capital, never at one time!
If Btc passes $ 12000 you will have a buy signal for the majority of crypto currencies.
If it fails $ 12000 a return to $ 5000 is likely.
Understand that if you put all your capital on the same currency you will be losers for a few months.
If you split your entry you will have the opportunity to go down and you will win faster.
In any case the technical analysis should be your key to decipher the market and good currencies, all with good money management!
A good book in technical analysis will cost you $ 50 and it's the investment that will pay you the most!
good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: