Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4328 times)
decano

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

It's not the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin. The price went back again. The market is quickly affected by negative news. Come across different charts from day to day. I am hopeful of the new Ico tokens.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

Invest or not… it depends of what currency you watch. Bitcoin is not worth to invest at the moment. It has sense to catch the moment when any altcoin is going to start rise. It allow you to get the highest profits.
CONOFLEX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

I would invest now because bitcoins wil recover again and then is every body positive again,
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

You can invest in ETH. Cryptos wont go down to death, the markets are recovering now..
For me for now I will not invest. You know why? Because I'm a student I don't have enough money to invest. And i don't have a any job because I am studying. Maybe when I grow up I will invest too.
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

I think it's up to you, if you think you will get many profit when you invest now, you can invest now
but if you think you will not get many profit, so you no need to do it
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
in my opinion you should think twice if you have a decision in life.weather it is bad news or what.if you are a bitcoin lover then don't think to much because if you will invest in a bitcoin if the price will go down later on it will go up and if you can wait for the good price then you should have a patience in life so you can reach your goal in life.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

It's a good time to invest nowadays even though some may argue that it is not since bitcoin received a massive decrease last January. Despite this, it is still a good thing to invest on bitcoins since the price is on a decrease means that you could buy bitcoin in discount. Which would also help bitcoin recover.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is a lucrative investment and it's a good time to start investing in bitcoin because bitcoin prices will go down and will rise again soon.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

I believe a person should invest now at a very young age to have higher returns in the future. Investing is one of the ways to develop self discipline, proper management and budgeting of your income properly. In that manner, the acummulated amount that you invested will grow at a higher rate and i believe that hsing bitcoin will be a great platform for investing.  Smiley
Bitcoin are making the world awesome and no doubt in it. Everyone is getting to know about them slowly and gradually. Those technical person and students, now bitcoins are meeting people from all walks of life not these two only. So yes that creates so many chances and opportunities for everyone to get into this fantastic world and can earn money, invest in them now.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

At the current time bitcoin is steadily increasing so if you have plans or aspirations to invest on bitcoin now is the right time. You want to seize the opportunity as soon as possible since bitcoin's value is increasing rapidly. Moreover, an increase in bitcoin's value usually means that it would stick for a couple of months. So it really is a good time to invest right now.
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

This question was, is and will be actual!  if you invest, then the time to purchase does not matter, bitcoin will still grow! if you want to play on the stock exchange, then wait for the drawdown to 9 , but there is a risk of waiting!))
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

Thanks  Grin

For me bitcoin is good, dont waste your chance to earn more because you can gain more profit in bitcoin, many people proved thats its good investment.

Raino-1

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

I still don't have Bitcoin but I am going to buy some... not much
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
Merited by Kurokonobasuke (2)

Be happy because you can afford to invest in bitcoin. Don't think at it as something is going to die because it is not
For me we should wait because i believe that the value of bitcoin is we dump again before this month of february will end and i am confident that waiting for long time is we will have a great result, and when the value of bitcoin is we will dump i will invest all of my money so i can have a bright future.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

Thanks  Grin
If you chose to have a multiple portfolio, you need to distribute your investment properly. And how would you do that? Examine the trend, look for the best option that is available, choose the most stable coins for larger investment. Consider also the past statistical record value before you proceed, know the highest rate and the lowest drop it had been to calculate nearly its possible movement.

I think you should choose ETH, as it is already stable, it price grew up, it proved that it works. So I think that it is less risky.

I would suggest you need to invest in bitcoin because this crypto currency had already proved it's worth base on the history of its market price value. There is a slight downward trend but it has not dropped at a very high range.
Once you had invested bitcoin, you may hold it for sometime and wait for the right time it regain back to it's incremental increase just like the previous months in the last quarter of 2017 then you may decide later on what to do next.
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

I would suggest you need to invest in bitcoin because this crypto currency had already proved it's worth base on the history of its market price value.

Yes its true that cryptocurrency has proved their ability to grow and make people more interesting with this world.
Its not enough to use as reference to decide the right time to buy. Learning from technical or fundamental to know the best time to buy
cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

yes you have to invest rright now because all the coins are at low price due to different regulation running all around the world. So make right choice right now.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

If you find a good company in which you invest your investment, then you will succeed. You can do this as long as you want. The main thing is to have income and even desire.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

I still don't have Bitcoin but I am going to buy some... not much
It is not only you, rather there are masses of people who are still unaware of bitcoin and even if they are familiar with bitcoin, they do not own any. Even if you purchase some of it, it is for sure going to make you stable soon and make you proud of yourself.,
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

What type of bad news have you heard? Bitcoin is a very useful coin and almost all people wants to invest their money into this coin but most of them have not the ability to invest their money into there. It changes its price at a regular interval and you have to get the right idea when you should buy and sell bitcoin so that you can get the minimum of benefit from this coin.
It had increased its price some days ago and have decreased that’s price now so that you can buy bitcoin at this time because the price of this coin is low at this time and have a good chance to increase its price at next so that you have a great chance also to get a very good amount of profit. Just be careful and take some good suggestion from pro if you are a new comer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: