Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 09:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

When investing in projects it is better to invest first of its creation because they do not live long.
If you are thinking of investing your money into coins like that of bitcoin or ETH or any other coin amongst all the coins which are there in the world of crypto currency, then the answer is yes and that you should definitely go for investing your money into it as investing at this very moment will definitely help you in having some handsome amount of profit later on at time when the market will turn green.
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

now many are experiencing such problems, in fact, if you want to invest the bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, you do not need to think so much, bitcoin prices certainly far exceed the current price, but you have to wait, depending on whether you hold it for short or long term .
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

Actually the question is depending on your capital if you really have a decent money to invest on a specific coin, there is no other way for us to earn profit if we will not invest or spend time working on bounty campaigns, then the answer will be obviously to invest on a certain coin you are sure that it will grow.
CromwellReg

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
You don't have to worry about the bad news about bitcoin, it can affect your choice of bitcoin, and it can make you panic. You can choose ETH, which I think is a good choice, and I think it will be more than bitcoin.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

Regardless of anything else go and get some data about this crypto world as you don't know anything about this system and moreover bitcoin and Eth, they both are shielded to contribute and they are recovering their costs well-ordered yet Eth is all the more consistent while chances of accomplishment is fundamentally more in bitcoin then in Eth and if you have to contribute some other new coins then I think toward the end you will end up with nothing.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

Thanks  Grin

Bitcoin crypto currency is a good investment. I believe that the market will go up. There are bad news nowadays but it is only temporary. There are a lot of people have already profited.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

This is really hard to say. If you are able to invest in bitcoin now, you need to have a large amount of money because of the high cost of bitcoin. And when you invest, how much bitcoin can be increased. So if I was, then I would explore ICO projects for investment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Calebet0

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

It still retains its shortcomings with the impossibility of scaling, hovering transactions and the high cost of commission fees. Until this is eliminated in bitcoin, there is no guarantee that it will grow well in price.Invest in bitcoin as soon as possible.The sooner you invest in bitcoin the sooner you will be profited.
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

yes you have to invest now because you are wasting your time and your money you are not investing
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Thanks  Grin

Ok... your colleagues obviously know nothing... in the last 2 months ETH lost 25% vs BTC. Why in the world would you go for ETH over BTC? BTC is gaining % on market cap a lot lately. If you want to play it safe go for BTC. I cannot suggest you anything since i'm not financial advisor however I WILL invest into BTC again when it drops some more. But the price at the moment is okay if you are not greedy (under 100day sma).
I will probably wait to be a bit over 200day SMA.
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

Thanks  Grin

A bit, little by little, the encirclement is tightening
China's consumption of mulberry, already used in the South China Sea, continues to be implemented in the Cryptocurrency market.
Not too far, a final blow to the Bitcoin temple would be fired
That day, the market will be filled with blood and tears.
That day will not be far away ...
The bitcoin sinks in red blood is something that will happen soon and can return to $ 2,000 before growth.
So the solution here might be usdt and usd to buy btc cheap!

aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

It is very good time to invest in Bitcoin and Crypto. Bitcoin is at a level of $10700 and within two month it may touch to $30000.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:41:33 AM

start now if your wallet is ready, I think this is a very appropriate time .. because the market price is stabilizing again.
ETH, or BTC, I think both are very good.
My advice, you should really mature do it.
Good luck.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

There will always be news about bitcoin, some encouraging some very discouraging, if you keep listening to them then you may never invest, ETH is a good coin to invest in but i think other people's opinion doesn't matter much, make your own analysis and your own decision. in this business you are on your own o trust your instinct.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

With bitcoin value slowly increasing, i guess now is the best time to invest and take advantage of the low value that bitcoin possesses as of the moment before it pumps soon. Between eth and bitcoin, i believe it is best to invest in both but since you are quite new, invest in bitcoin first then check after a fee months what would be the next best Move.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

We should invest now before its price has been goes up again. Its not too late to buy and hold bitcoin or altcoins.
If too much expensive for you to invest bitcoin, much better to invest now in ICO because you will have a better income to it than to invest onpal.
see bitcoin prices still in the bottom position like this, think that bitcoin price is too expensive is wrong thinking mate, precisely today bitcoin in a very cheap time, don't throw this opportunity just for other investments, you will regret and left the train again if you do not realize this opportunity, invest now and wait until the next few weeks and you will realize that what you are doing right now is not in vain
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

Now the price is relatively fixed, this is a very special time to buy and enter the world of Bitcoin
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

You can invest in ETH. Cryptos wont go down to death, the markets are recovering now..
Given the current market, the situation is right for investment; we can see that Ethereum has the most advantage along with other useful signs such as Neo, Bitcoin, etc. I often choose high-priced currencies because they are fascinating, but there are also many risks in investing.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

About 3 week ago was a best time for invvest i thinh/ Price was really cheap

That’s right. Probably the guy has used this chance to invest into Bitcoins. If not, it is never late to do it now — the price for crypto will be growing gradually.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

You can invest in ETH. Cryptos wont go down to death, the markets are recovering now..
Given the current market, the situation is right for investment; we can see that Ethereum has the most advantage along with other useful signs such as Neo, Bitcoin, etc. I often choose high-priced currencies because they are fascinating, but there are also many risks in investing.
I think this time is really the best time to buy,  because the bitcoin economy continue growing and it has a big possibility to rise up high, because many people trust  and believe on bitcoin because of its good feedback on the feild, it is the most simplest way to earn a huge amount of profit in a short period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: