Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

see bitcoin costs still in the base position this way, believe bitcoin cost is excessively costly isn't right reasoning mate, correctly today bitcoin in an extremely shabby time, don't toss this open door only for different speculations, you will lament and left the prepare again on the off chance that you don't understand this opportunity, contribute now and hold up until the point when the following couple of weeks and you will understand that what you are doing well now isn't futile
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

You can invest in ETH. Cryptos wont go down to death, the markets are recovering now..
at present etherum price is decreasing at a supper speed. i buy 500$  etherum dollars when price was $870 is equal to 1 ETH.  now i facing in loss.

Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

With cryptocurrency all right, it has already started to grow after the recent market drawdown. Since your investment budget is limited, you can purchase either a portion of bitcoin or Ethereum.

karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

It is still ideal and good time to invest in Cryptocurrency today. When you have much idle money, you can make an investment plan. You can decide how much money to invest in Bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, etc. You have to share and diversify your business risk. We often hear or read a wise statement . Don't put all your  money or your capital in one basket Investment instrument. This is intended to control or minimize risk that may happen at any time in the coming period of time.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

This is good time to invest in Bitcoin. As you analyze ETH is more reliable, but without increasing in Bitcoin No crypto currency will go up. So you may invest in Both BTC and ETH.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

I would start with bitcoin or Ethereum in your place, these are the most promising and reliable coins at the moment. But if you really want, of course, you can take a chance and buy any other coin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
paulo29

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

To invest or not to invest, where to invest?  I think today or now is the best time to invest since the price has a big opportunities to yield more profit in the near future. I believe it is still the best option to invest in bitcoin since, bitcoin has already been established and have already proven its stability so it would be wiser to invest to bitcoin. However,you can still have to consider what you beieve is a good options to invest also since,the decision is yours but you need to make the necessary research on any form of cryptocurrencies before making a decisions.
EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

I would start with bitcoin or Ethereum in your place, these are the most promising and reliable coins at the moment. But if you really want, of course, you can take a chance and buy any other coin.
The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low. Why? Because you can get a big profit on it. Those people who bought bitcoin on the last month had get their profits now.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
TomLynch

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

I would recommend you to invest your additional savings on bitcoin as it is the leading coin where always there will be a better demand in crypto currency.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
It's really good to hear that you are updated on business here. But there is nothing really wrong in investing bitcoin especially when you are holding it. Who knows in the future that the bitcoin value will rise even more higher than you expected.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin:(, I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest in bitcoin:Smiley. Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advised me to use ETH, but I just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, I wonder it will lead more opportunities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
If you have a lot of capital. It is advisable to invest here. Your problem with buying a coin what, it's just your taste to buy what coins and coins you buy if the future prospects are good. Bitcoin is the worst but still a lot of people trust and we can not deny it all. Then Ethereum is also a good coin to invest.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

I think you must invest in eth because btc already going up now..Some people said that someday eth price will going up like bitcoin, because there are so many ICO using erc20 token that is eth basis..But the final decision is in your hands, crypto world is big so we must know what is the best for us..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

Just observe it within a few days,if the price is going down maybe wait until the last down price and buy,for now we didnt now what the price is going,so my another advice to you is take time to make a research about reading graph,it may helps to you surely.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

If you get in now you will actually buy the coins at a really good price of what is worth.
Later this year institutions will get into crypto, making the moon ride even more dramatic. Smiley
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

The price of bitcoin has started to drop again. If it goes below 10k, then I think It will be a great opportunity for investment. I also want to buy some below 10k, as it would go up again in future.

InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

Stop contemplating,it's just a waste of time.
Do it now or regret it later!
It's not yet late to invest.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Thanks  Grin

Bitcoin and ethereum are stronger and more enduring coins. If for investment, I prefer bitcoin and for the second alternative is ethereum.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

Thanks  Grin

For me, you should invest in bitcoin now so that in the future you will earn a high profit. Not all the times the price of bitcoin is low, there are times that the price is high so invest now. Start investing in bitcoin now you're not late to invest. When you invest your money in bitcoin now sooner later it will multiply so what are you waiting for?
ExtraLovers

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

If you here for speculative then you should to acquainted with this video but if you think to invest. Today it's perfect time. Only most important to manage your portfolio, capital.  You should have strategy. For example to keep some capital if price of bitcoin will go lower. 
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Thanks  Grin
Forget the bad news about bitcoin, and now the world is awash with bad news about it. What we need to do is to be patient with our bitcoins. I think ETH is also a good investment choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: