Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
Raisul Islam

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

Now bitcoin price is so cheep.It's the time to invest on bitcoin crypto currency.When bitcoin crypto price rise $14k it will be dificult for a investor to buy bitcoin to get profite .So this is the time to invest and get profite from them.We should more investing on bitcoin to help bitcoin price rising.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

Good news for you and the other new investors, because the bitcoin and cryptocurrency is falling currently.
I suggest you to invest in crypto now, because a fall of the price, usually followed by the rise later.
if you don't believe in crypto, don't even talk about it. but if you believe in crypto, invest with your trust, and you will earn.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

now is the time to invest in bitcoin. because at the beginning of 2018 this bitcoin prices down, this is where we buy bitcoin cheaply. when the high bitcoin price starts we can resell it. we can compare our used capital to buy bitcoin, and after selling it whether we get a profit or not.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

Good news for you and the other new investors, because the bitcoin and cryptocurrency is falling currently.
I suggest you to invest in crypto now, because a fall of the price, usually followed by the rise later.
if you don't believe in crypto, don't even talk about it. but if you believe in crypto, invest with your trust, and you will earn.
I think like you. I am new to this market and I am planning to invest in bitcoin but over a week ago, for me, the price of BTC is high. and it is beyond my ability. But now the price is going down and I can invest a bit in BTC, and this is good news for me. Of course, if the investment is red, the risk is very high. But I accept this.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

You should start with bitcoin because bitcoin development in the future is very good, the possibility of higher prices is very large, and also will give you an advantage if investing in bitcoin.
I think it is the perpect time to invest on bitcoin because the price of it right now is continuously decreasing or dumping and i believe that when we invest on it is it we will surely give us a lot of money and i am also sure that investing now on bitcoin is can really help us to have a better future.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

This stage is good for you to invest. I see many people are trying to buy it to hoard. Its value has dropped to $ 9,000. I think this is a reasonable price for you to invest. Perhaps its value will increase by the end of 2018.

jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

I don't think this is the good news because bitcoin price continued to decline since it peaked at $ 20000. Athough there are several recovery but not significant. However, if long-term investment then this is still a good chance to collect huge profits. I believe that bitcoin will recover strongly in the middle of the year

Make me great again
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin or ethereum, because bitcoin and cryptocurrency are decreasing and both are good sources of income. You should invest before the market price increases again, Not too late to buy and keep bitcoin or ethereum.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin or ethereum, because bitcoin and cryptocurrency are decreasing and both are good sources of income. You should invest before the market price increases again, Not too late to buy and keep bitcoin or ethereum.

We must invest now,because the time is running.Dont let oppurtunities will be gone.We should grab the oppurtunity every single day because we dont know when will it stop.Time is gold,We must consider that we must be a hardwroking one.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

it depends.
I mean if you have extra money for meanwhile, you may invest in big amount.
Otherwise, investing in small number is not at all bad idea for now.
I know the condition is not that good but it will soon be better than now.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

Invest now there is a considerable measure of crypto-currencies that have a decent rate for you to get in and it is a decent arrangement for me to simply get into the crypto-currencies while they are shabby in light of the fact that once they will get to the best again and begin mooning then you will be begin lamenting and pointing the finger at yourself so on the off chance that you need to keep away from that then simply invest now.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

You should invest now while  the bitcoin price in the  market is dropping.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

yes,I think this is the perfect time to invest bitcoin.because if I  invest bitcoin this time,after then I think very soon it will grow up.if buy low rate of bitcoin, near future it grow.so I will say this is perfact period to invest
I strongly agree to you that, it is the perfect time to buy and invest in bitcoin because the price is not yet high. If you invest now there is a chance that the price will spike and it will result to a high income. You must do buy low, sell high so that you can really make much income. Do not waste your time just invest in bitcoin and earn high income in the future.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

Invest on whatever you want, whenever you want. You control your money anyway and why would you listen to people from the internet? Go ahead and invest in alt coins or bitcoins but always be ready for the possible consequences of investing with researching properly. Go ahead and invest.

robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

For a society, money and the economy are essential. We will not be able to build sustainability for the future if we choose a normal job to sustain life. There should be breakthroughs to enhance opportunities. That is the investment, and the cryptocurrency is the opportunity. So whatever, investment and business is the shortest way to change one's life. I will continue to work to save money on investing in bitcoin and crypto. I was blessed when the value of the coin was very good and suitable for investment.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
The price of bitcoin has dropped a lot in the last two days, and I think it will stop falling soon. It's a good buy now, and when you buy it, the bitcoin will recover and you'll get a lot of revenue.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

In the investment of course we have to understand with the product we choose, if you decide to invest bitcoin then thing you have to prepare is to be ready when price drop, but I am sure that with patience then we will get profit.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

Regardless of anything else go and get some data about this crypto world as you don't know anything about this system and moreover bitcoin and Eth, they both are shielded to contribute and they are recovering their costs well-ordered yet Eth is all the more consistent while chances of accomplishment is fundamentally more in bitcoin then in Eth and if you have to contribute some other new coins then I think toward the end you will end up with nothing.
ExpertOption

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

if you know where to invest why not
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:48:38 AM

Any investment is subject to market stability. Ups and downs in the prices are known as investment risks. If there is a downfall in the Bitcoin price then next will be upward direction. So don’t compare it with current statistics only. Go into the history. Bitcoin have already proved its stable existence in last few years.  So no need to get panic. Just hold it for a longer duration. You will get big returns which is the reason you are investing in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: