Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:17:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
lavishlife

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

you should, price dump at the moment
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:03:27 AM

Eventhough bitcoin recently encountered many such problems, but if you want to invest bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, you do not need to think so much. At the time you think the most suitable time to buy just fine, thinking so much will only make you miss the opportunity. Now is the time to buy more bitcoin while the price are low. The price of bitcoin certainly goes far beyond the current price, but you need to wait, maybe a year, depending on whether you hold it for the short or long term. Just hold as you can and dont panic selling.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:55:51 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
You can invest now so it's not too late having bitcoin in your life enjoy your bitcoin journey it is one of the big opportunity to don't waste it
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:02:35 AM
Merited by 01asd (1)

Eventhough bitcoin recently encountered many such problems, but if you want to invest bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, you do not need to think so much. At the time you think the most suitable time to buy just fine, thinking so much will only make you miss the opportunity. Now is the time to buy more bitcoin while the price are low. The price of bitcoin certainly goes far beyond the current price, but you need to wait, maybe a year, depending on whether you hold it for the short or long term. Just hold as you can and dont panic selling.
If you want to invest in Bitcoin, do not wait any longer and do not mess with the time. You do not know what will happen with Bitcoin in the future. Maybe the price of Bitcoin can go up, but maybe the price of Bitcoin can go down in the future. The best way to face that thing, is to buy and collect Bitcoin as soon as possible and as much as possible. Do not let yourself regret if the price of Bitcoin go up in the near future. I once regret for not buying and collecting Bitcoin when the price was still $400. I start collecting Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin has already reach $1,500. And that is my biggest regret.
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:39:55 AM

Yeah, and I think you should hurry. Once the bitcoin fear is scattered, the price will return.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

If you want to invest in Bitcoin, do not wait any longer and do not mess with the time. You do not know what will happen with Bitcoin in the future. Maybe the price of Bitcoin can go up, but maybe the price of Bitcoin can go down in the future. The best way to face that thing, is to buy and collect Bitcoin as soon as possible and as much as possible. Do not let yourself regret if the price of Bitcoin go up in the near future. I once regret for not buying and collecting Bitcoin when the price was still $400. I start collecting Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin has already reach $1,500. And that is my biggest regret.

I agree to you, you can invest today because the price of bitcoins is down to $10k dollar and if you want to know the stable price of bitcoins then you can check the coinmarketcap.com because most of the traders are relying in this site for accurate analysis.
concatmedial5

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:12:44 AM

personally i would say that dont go for ETH or nextycoin either; rather have investments in ripple with 40% of the 450$ and rest in btcs
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:17:34 AM

If I were you, I will use the $450 to an ICO. If you were able to find a good ICO, the money you invest can multiply up to three times. There are a lot of risk on ICO and it takes time for you to earn. The bonuses are worth it. You mentioned that ETH is old and reliable, yes you are right. I just converted my $100 to ETH now I won't look at its value until December. It is expected to increase in the upcoming months.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

Yeah, and I think you should hurry. Once the bitcoin fear is scattered, the price will return.

If you have a dream to be rich in the future invest now. This the time to buy bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin as today around 8kk USD that so dipped. If you don’t invest now, you will regret later. Search the bitcoin value history and think about it. You can also spend in other coins. Always put to your mind that it is not your salary makes you rich it’s about investment.
Riverviwa

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

I am also hearing about NEXTYCOIN for the first time but rather you should go for older and golder ETH Smiley
cintya31

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

yes. now is a good time to invest, because we do not know the ups and downs of bitcoin prices in the future, this is one big opportunity and I will not waste it.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

If you want to have a good income and a brighter future right now is the best time to invest with bitcoin, and you do not have to think a lot, just keep it until the price becomes expensive more than $ 25,000.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

it seems there is no harm if you are investing now because setau my bitcoin prices no one knows how to go up so it's better to buy it and be confident do not easily panicked and should be able to wait to get a profit very much because if not impatient and easily panic then you will not be able to get very much profit.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

yes you should invest now because bitcoin price is low today and when you invest in bitcoin now and the bitcoin price increases you will earn a lot.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

Yes bcos btc ia down rise so you by now and sell When prise uprise so can get a big profit
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

If you are uninformed about the market I recommend you buy NEO, EOS, ETH and ADA. Take it carefully and wait a few years. Now is a great time to have your own good altcoin.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

Bitcoin is an important currency and I personally think that it is important to invest in it because you never know how much can grow
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

I think its better to invest now than later, because if you invest now, then you will earn money more in the next coming month and bitcoin will one of the best to invest. especially now bitcoin price is getting down and i think it is a good time to invest now.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Thanks  Grin
Investing in bitcoin is a lot of people wanting to do now, with the market now having unstable currency prices, I think many people think that Bitcoin is about to end this year. Mostly new and inexperienced investors should have negative thoughts.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

Thanks  Grin

You should be more patient, bitcoin is still the best, it is currently the price of bitcoin fall, but the fall will not get to zero, bitcoin can still increase and wait until the end of the year, you will see bitcoin with a much higher price.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: