Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4328 times)
zakirazak

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

the best is ETH, the price is now experiencing a long decline but the demand for ETH is huge with participation of the developers through ETH smartcontract, In addition, ETH has a long-term potential with historical returns exceeding 10X at one time depending on the supply in circulation. but I also want you to join TokenGo other than Nextyplatform because TokenGoPlatform providing you with attractive offers

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
You should be brave if you will make investment with bitcoins for you to easily face unexpected situations. There are many challenges that you will face so have a courage for you to earn money with your investments.
StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

Thanks  Grin
For me, I personally prefer investing in bitcoin no matter the situation because it is less risky compared to the other altcoins. The bitcoin always manage to stay on top of the game and that means more security to my investment and asset as well.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Thanks  Grin
Well what i'm saying suggestion about your question it only depends on you if you will trust me. But if you have doubt about bitcoin then you choose to invest the two of them and hold it in a long term so you can get a double profit of it. Hoping i can help you a little bit although this is only my opinion.
Study first the thing you want to invest. I suggest that investing on bitcoin now is wise because the value of bitcoin now is lesser. And then hold it for a long time and then sell it when the value of bitcoin increases and meet the profit you desired. Investing is taking a risk because we dont know if we will be success or fail. All we need is to trust and patiently wait that the value of bitcoin will rise again.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
mtonev

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

I think now is the best time to invest until the crypto is on the lower value.
I know so many people are scared and dont invest or sell their crypto portfolio
but I think revolution is already started and no one can stop it because it is too late.

So any investment will be valuable in the near future!
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

In my opinion. you have to wait for bitcoin or altcoin prices to be at the lowest point. if you are sure about the price then it is the right time to invest. I suggest, do not just focus on bitcoin because the chances of earning a profit on altcoin are also great.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

Of course, yes, I will always say that now invest bitcoin is the best time because the price is just a fairy tale.
simmo77

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

I would not be happy with the opportunities for rapid enrichment - there are enough pitfalls here, as in other spheres of investment. Embarrassed Embarrassed
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

If you choose to invest in alts, better watch the price of it more frequently. Those alts is could do two things. It is either a sudden price pump up or a sudden price dump. But if you choose eth, it is more robust than other coins but it can't either promise you with a greater return. On the other hand, bitcoin volatility is quite normal. Even as of today that the price is considerably low, that could be the triggering mark to invest in bitcoin rather than those alts. But again, that is just based on my opinion, I am not good at alts and not good trader in bitcoin either. I just think that there is a reward someday to those who believe in bitcoin.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

I guess you have excellent chance to invest in ethereum. It's really low price for now. Good time,as for me
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

As you can see btc has many advantages that physical currencies do not provide its users, it also has its disadvantages. You are the ones who make your decision.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Thanks  Grin

Hi there Mark2305! At the moment of this posting, the price is way below 7k which is almost near to the lowest price since this year. I frequently tell others to must as many as you can in any time of the day especially these days. But right now, I could suggest that just wait for the price hit 6k and it is the time of buying. That is most traders will do, they have been set their price near the 6k mark just what happen in the previous weeks. What will happened next is a surge of price pump again at 8k and if you just want it in a short term. that is the time you could sell if off.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

You should invest as early as possible. And the earliest time you should expect is the present time because you cannot dwell in the past years where bitcoin should be invested, instead you should think of the positive side of having to invest now and get it as far as you have expected it to be.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
mandeep15jan

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

Yes. You should invest now because it is the best time to get maximum profit in near future. Nothing to worry, Crypto currency has already proved its profitability. Buy it and have patience. You will be profit.
mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

We should invest now before its price has been goes up again. Its not too late to buy and hold bitcoin or altcoins.
If too much expensive for you to invest bitcoin, much better to invest now in ICO because you will have a better income to it than to invest onpal.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

Thanks  Grin

Low prices are good to buy, buy now and leave it in the hold, wait to increase in value, it will definitely be profitable.

mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

Investment is a good idea but before investment, a trader need to research properly about a coin which he wants to purchase. Don't hear bad or false news unless your sure.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

I personally think that you should invest now. Because the price is low. But the price will be high after a few days or so. So, be patient and keep faith in bitcoin.
Many of us earn money by this type of gambling. They buy or invest in bitcoin when the price is low. When the price became high then they sell them. So, they got profit by it.
So, I think it's a good time to invest.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

I think anytime is a good time to invest, if you look at the current low bitcoin price, then this is a great opportunity to get a big profit by immediately buying, I never hesitate with the future of bitcoin so I'm going to keep buying.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

Yes, I think it's a good time for you to invest in bitcoin, because the current price is very low, bitcoin is the smartest digital currency and it's the highest value in the current crypto market. I believe those who have been investing in bitcoin have made a profit from it, and I hope that in the near future it will flourish and flourish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: