Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4328 times)
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

The answer to your question is not so simple. It’s not about should you invest or not, but also a matter of how you invest. You should start by educating yourself. Learn about the currency which attracts you, what are its advantages and disadvantages, what affects it, etc. Remember, only you can answer this question. You can always consult others and read online, but never blindly follow anyone’s suggestion.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

Yes, I think it's a good time for you to invest in bitcoin, because the current price is very low, bitcoin is the smartest digital currency and it's the highest value in the current crypto market. I believe those who have been investing in bitcoin have made a profit from it, and I hope that in the near future it will flourish and flourish.

Of course it is a good time to invest. Investment is cheap when the price of Bitcoin is down. The current Bitcoin billionaires invested in it when the price was low. Time leads you to the glory. It is not upto what Bitcoin is representing by negative people to make it negative in your eyes not to buy it, is a big fraud. You need to look into it and invest in it now because it is going to increase and jumping again in some time again.
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

investing in bitcoin is not really very interesting from a far-sighted perspective. it is necessary to wait a little time, maybe even half a year, to understand in what direction the market will move further. they say that a very good support zone is $ 6000, but there is still much to fall, and investing now, you can still lose a lot.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:58:33 PM

It should really depends on you whether you invest or not, but for me I will choose bitcoin than altcoin because its reliable and stable, and i think this time is really the best time to buy,  because the bitcoin economy continue growing and it has a big possibility to rise up high and also because many people trust and believe on bitcoin because of its good feedback on the feild.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

Yes, now is the right time to invest. I think if you want to get a good profit then you can now invest. and it's a good time to start investing in bitcoin because bitcoin prices will go down and will rise again soon.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 11:15:28 AM by reyblack

I don't think bitcoin will drops at below 5.5K$! Most of as now are really amazed of what's happening at cryptocurrencies, some of us are very disappointed and others are starting to doubt at bitcoin and altcoins now. I cannot blame them but all i have to say is to ask this! "Is it worthy to withdraw our investments now? is it ok to sell now our coins inorder to cut our losses"? Everything is a risk but for me i will take the risk and face the risk, i will gamble than selling it at a lower price! I know bitcoin will rise back again and so altcoins will follow. I trust at bitcoin that's why im not panicking now because i know bitcoin and altcoins will bounce back and sooner those weaker hands will regrets that they might carry it for many years of being weak by not trusting bitcoin. Regrets always comes after! I prefer to buy now because i believe at bitcoin, no pain no gain! Patience!
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

In my opinion, it will dependably rely upon your circumstance. However, if you don't have any analysis and count on, the thing that you will spend at it will be less secure, and perhaps you ought not to contribute. Simply just spend and provide some cash that you bear to lose because bitcoin's cost is fluctuating excessively maybe you lose some large money or pick up a vast measure of money.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

The price of BTC (and all the crypto currencies almost) is low and cheap, so it is likely the good time to invest and buying more Bitcoin, especially if you look for holding your BTC for long time. The price will go up sooner or later, and you will make good profit selling with high rates. But you need to be patient because it could taking long time.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

You should invest in bitcoin if you can afford it really. Do your research,make sure you understand what bitcoin is, it's uses, the risks itself and familiariz yourself with the charts, then you can invest.
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

You can't be sure that your investment would be succesful so it's risky anyway. Try to understand that without risk you will never know what gonna happen.
Arisgado

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:37:08 AM

Bitcoin is still having a price drop right now, so I suggest for you to invest on other crypto coin instead that is growing, so you can earn money while waiting for the right time to invest in bitcoin again. Many people are investing at this time because they are hoping that it will increase too soon. I strongly believe in king of cryptoworld. Now bitcoin price is again improving.
garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:13:18 AM

it's better to invest now because bitcoin prices are low today and do not wait for the bitcoin to rise before investing because of what you do not earn.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:23:18 AM

Judging by the way you see things and understand it seems that you have little knowledge on how bitcoin works. I suggest finding another thing to invest. You just don't become rich with bitcoin overnight, many people have been working hard just to earn profit. Don't get blinded by others saying that bitcoin makes you rich it is just the silver lining. Many people have lost it all because of investing bitcoin without the proper knowledge.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:42:36 AM

You can invest in ETH. Cryptos wont go down to death, the markets are recovering now..
if this is your first time to hear about bitcoin and you have the money to invest why not maybe this is the perfect time to invest it in bitcoin because we all know that we can have big profit in bitcoin and if you want that your money will grow as fast as you think now inveat in bitcoin.

George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

Invest now - should or not?
!

Its really good time for investigate, because begining of summer everything will be return with own place
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

You should invest now while the price of bitcoin is low, investing in bitcoin while the price of it is decreasing is a good idea. Because when it increase you will have a good benefits to it. Decreasing the price of bitcoin is a opportunity for those people who don't have a bitcoin. Just invest now and wait to increase then earn.
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:50:14 AM

Thanks  Grin

bitcoin will rise again mate, belive it. by seeing three years ago, it is normal when decrease
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

Investing in bitcoin or not at all is your choice because we can not say what will happen next but if you want to choose from ETH and Nextycoin then I would definitely recommend you to choose ETH because it has grown so much and is in the market. from a long time.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:54:35 AM

I think it depends on the people on how they see the market or on how they're strong in the ways of holding,but  if you want an advice i could say to buy now because bitcoin price now will be increase or will be pump after a few weeks.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

As I've seen in the market capitalization the price of bitcoin goes up. If you have lot's of capital I can suggest you to invest in BTC, I don't care if the price will goes up because this might be the sign that it will become high more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: