Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
Jdavid05

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
Dont call it Invest pls call it buy because bitcoin is not investment. You should buy Bitcoin than Etheruem because Bitcoin is more potencial than ETH and Bitcoin has alot of demands.
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

At present, it is a good investment time. Both BTC and altcoin are in low price positions, which will continue to rise in the long term.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

I Think You Should Invest In Bitcoin.Because Bitcoin Is Proved and We Hope Bitcoin Price Will Be $30k Plus In This year.

What makes it a very good reason to invest in bitcoin now because you only rarely see this price this low. In a matter of few days or so, it might go high again. So if you are really serious of investing, this is the right time to invest.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

Probably invest know vefore the bitcoins price will rise again into the market which they are gonna be because they always did rise when the year are almost gonna come to an end. So what are you waiting for if you have a spare money then invest in them but if not then just stick on gaining bitcoins in some signature campaigns or trading or even gambling if you wanted but the much safer way is to invest just tale the risk
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

well it depends on our situation but if you invest now, i think you should invest soon because if you invest now, the price of btc is so low than in the past years.

White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

At present, it is a good investment time. Both BTC and altcoin are in low price positions, which will continue to rise in the long term.

I agree, we should invest this time because bitcoin price was droping now. It is good to buy now at a low price and hold it for the mean time until it price pump again. This time was just a season of falling hut after all of this surely it will recover again just like what happened before.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Paupau29

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

you should be careful on choosing coins you invest since there are also scammers in these industry and choose those coin that are promising so it ensure your profit and coins that are proven to be successful.my suggestion coins are bitcoin and eth. bitcoin proved themselves to be the most successful and even its price are really huge even if its value got decrease its constantly recovering and eth are prove to be stable and its value grows and its less risky so its a good choice of investment.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

well it depends on our situation but if you invest now, i think you should invest soon because if you invest now, the price of btc is so low than in the past years.
Investing right now is a bad idea because the prices is on dump we can get losses of coins. Rather investing some money better to buy some cheaper coins and wait the time to increase its value and use a short term investment to gain enormous profit.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

I Think You Should Invest In Bitcoin.Because Bitcoin Is Proved and We Hope Bitcoin Price Will Be $30k Plus In This year.

What makes it a very good reason to invest in bitcoin now because you only rarely see this price this low. In a matter of few days or so, it might go high again. So if you are really serious of investing, this is the right time to invest.

Yes, we must grab this opportunity that it was in a low price. Investing this time will surely give us a high profit as it pump again. We only have to trust and keep holding it. This seasom maybe formthe falling but after this it will recover again. Be wise on every decision that you are going to make and make sure that you will get profit from it in the end.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

Buy the FUD if you still can. It's like a profit that is gone everytime you hesitate. I already have those altcoins that I have in mind before and I already bought them at this crash.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

yes it is high time we had invested bitcoin. if we invest at a lower rate then future we will get more price rate and will get more price.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

Currently we are still confused with weakened Bitcoin values, and an almost 40% reduction in ETH, actually for investors today is a good step to decide on investments because of low prices, but to make sure there is an increase later, I'm still in the analysis phase up too now.
With $ 450 you should buy the ETH, as it gets 100% of 1 coin. Bitcoin with the value of money that much less than 7% of the total value of Bitcoin at this time.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

Both ETH and Nextycoin have good growth opportunities. The crypto markets are at the very bottom now and these coins will necessarily grow several times. For long-term investment, you can look at tokens such as DragonCoin and CyberMiles, which can show a tenfold increase.

sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

I think it’s the best time to invest in Crypto Currencies because the market is down now and we can buy coins at very cheap rates so it’s better to invest now. And in future when the market will grow we will enjoy good profits.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

I agreed. Today is the best time to invest in different cryptocurrencies since all ot it are in a low price,thus we could buy it in a cheap price. The investment is not that high compared to last year.

rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

I agreed. Today is the best time to invest in different cryptocurrencies since all ot it are in a low price,thus we could buy it in a cheap price. The investment is not that high compared to last year.

Yes the low in price in crypto is a big advantage to investors because they can buy it in very low and sell it at higher price once the market recover. This makes a good profit.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

The price of Bitcoin and altcoins may be low today but it doesn't mean that it will stay that way. Thus, if you will buy it now it would be a good investment for a long-term. You can have it at low price and you can have a high profit in returned.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

With proper analysis of the market we can see in its current situation that it's a good time to start investing in bitcoin. Price is in low value and affordable so why not take advantage of it? We must remember that in every investment we always start in low point and we're the one's responsible to make it grow. So now is the time to do it.

Y U MAD AT ME
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:09:04 AM

Markets need to go down we cant always be green heading to the moon unfortunately but yes deffinetly this is the time to invest in either eth or btc the markets will rise through the year so you don't have to go all in start small build an empire.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:27:22 AM

I think it's worth investing because the bitcoin price is low and that's good because when the bitcoin increases the amount of money you can earn and can help the business grow

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: