Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
Denifriska

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

Undoubtedly bitcoin is a good asset for investing. We already see the rapid dynamics of the development of this crypto currency. Despite all the downturns that are an integral part of the cryptomarket, in general to have on the purse bitcoin is a good investment in the future. But invest now or not hard to say
hellbrowncat

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

Now it's a good time for investments, I think, before the prise begins to increase again. You can invest in both - bitcoin or ETH, and you will get an income. They are the most promising and reliable coins at the moment.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

It is difficult to speak, I think it is necessary to enter parts. but the price may drop and lower, judging by the state of the market and the general moods
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:27:31 PM

It is difficult to speak, I think it is necessary to enter parts. but the price may drop and lower, judging by the state of the market and the general moods
I think we shoukd invest today, because the price of the bitcoin in the market is really dropping. By then we can now  afford the price and we can buy many more bitcoin for good, I believe that if we buy bitcoin todaybwe maybe become more profitable in the near future because bitcoin will soon rise.

Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

Even at the current value of bitcoin, its still very profitable to invest so as to also get higher return on investment should the value appreciate
Adapted

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

The price of bitcoins is dropping now and it may drop even lower in coming days so I will wait for a while and see how price behaves in coming days and if it goes below $7k then that would be the best time and best price to buy bitcoins and hold it till the end of the year as majority of people are predicting that it will once again achieve $20k price in this year so that would be the perfect time to sell bitcoins and collect the profits.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:32:38 PM

There is no reason to wait any longer. as long as all is in place then go ahead and invest, the market will recover anytime soon and you never know the kind of opportunity you will have foregone to acquire good coins at a cheap price. invest now when you still can

Bitcoin to the moon
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

Generally all coins very strongly depend from bitcoin as it mostly influences the different news connected with cryptocurrency, and from either rise in the price or recession here
Calligiato

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

Now !  While everybody is hesitating  Smiley
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

I think you should choose ETH, as it is already stable, it price grew up, it proved that it works. So I think that it is less risky.

Agree with you. ETH is more cheaper than bitcoin, but it is good. many peoples use ETH for investing.
Ethereum is the most popularity cryptocurrency coin after bitcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
agamassasul1

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:36:18 AM

its difficult to say, but i recommend invest on ETH because the market is recovering now.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
I think bitcoin is still with the price and the highest value it all depends on us in the investment we must be confident and trust and patience in the test to profit

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

Invest each time you will see a dump is the best way to do,because bitcoins and other crypto funders wont let their coin go down to hell.And always go for coins that have good roadmaps such as eth bitcoins and so many other promising coins that are blooming now in the market.In crypto market theres no such stable stuff all are volatile so everytime is a chance

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:01:35 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

in my opinion better choose eth than nextycoin which is still new because the price is not stable and not yet known in market.eth already popular and have market and already famous the price also more stable. and many predict if bitcoin slumped then coin that will replace it is eth. if at this time we buy eth then in the future we will get big profit.

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

For now I prefer not to invest bitcoin because bitcoin prices are now unstable. To invest bitcoin better buy when the price is down.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:54:42 AM

Bitcoin may be safer than altcoin. You can choose whatever you believe as long as you know the risk. The higher profit the higher risk. My suggestion you buy bitcoin first before buying altcoin.
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

Yes, investment is now when the market goes down, and you will get a lot of profit when the market goes up. lest you regret having no investment at the time the market goes up.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

There's been so much downward pressure on Bitcoin lately, that even buying now is risky. There is no real reason for Bitcoin to be at the price it is, so it's highly speculative. But if you look at the graphs, we've lost so much value already, that really if you look back on this a year from now, it probably wouldn't have matted much if you bought in at $6,700 or at $6,000. The price difference will be so great, positive or negative, a few hundred bucks a coin will be nothing.
Awarenfultn

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

Recently encountered many such problems, in fact, if you want to invest bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, you do not need to think so much, at the time you think the most suitable time to buy just fine, thinking so much will only make you miss the opportunity, The price of bitcoin certainly goes far beyond the current price, but you need to wait, maybe a year, depending on whether you hold it for the short or long term.

Bitcoin is the coin for the future. I will invest now and I'm sure holding for a few years would be a huge success. Bitcoin is a perfect form of cryptocurrency. Make investments to create a second source and it's never to late to start. Bitcoin is the best choice to invest.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:36:28 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Thanks  Grin
all your options that can take because for me where there are opportunities that I can get to get the benefits that I will take because we must be smart in doing research and monitoring
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: