Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:43:53 AM

I se o need to wait if all is in place. This is the best time youcan ever get to invest. you can buy coins cheaply now due to the market instability, hold them as long as possible and make good returns when the market is stable, so invest now

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
if you feel you are not getting the benefits right now with the declining bitcoin prices of course from the beginning you should be more understanding with all the risks and shortcomings bitcoin why just look in terms of profit alone without seeing the side losses

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:55:16 AM

If I were you I will invest my 450$ to ethereum. This coin is good and looking for successes in the coming days of staying in this crypto land. If you doubt ethereum you can try to take a look the platform and do some read about it. Maybe you will find very interesting business mindset there.
If you still not convince you can try to invest first in some ico that you think you can have good profit in return. If you succeed you can start to invest in ethereum and if would you mind in bitcoin too.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:17:48 AM

I can't advice you , it's your choice to make I if you should make purchase of the coin or not,  but from my observation while watching the chart,  I think it will be a good time to buy,  because I don't think because will drop below the $6000 mark,  you can also buy other coin with low value that has a function or an area on the crypto world in which the coin can be usedz not a shit coin that will never grow.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

Here in my country also, the people hate bitcoin and branded it as a scam. It is because of the bad people riding the popularity of bitcoin, use it to do their dirty works and scammed people. But for me, my loyalty remains to bitcoin and i will keep my investment.
decano

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

I believe it's great time to invest now. After the fall of prices, it will start getting back soon. Now the whole market is bleeding, but that is going to change. I always try to invest on low and then hold for long time unless I need funds elsewhere.
summerbray

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

yes this is good time to invest......
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

I think putting investment on etherium will be more profitable now because so many projects are coming into market based on etherium. So price will go up due to more uses and limited supply.
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

I think all who are active in this forum are believing in the future of crypto. Thus, investing this bearish market will be the great opportunity for a success in the future. Those who are not yet invested before the previous bullish market have given a chance on the next pump.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

The price now has extremely dropped so i think it is a right time to invest because it will always have ups and downs
So it's just a matter of time how long You will wait for the moment when to trade and get money
That is right that this time is one of the best time to invest in bitcoin because we are too far compare to the price of bitcoin from the previous months and we are more than -50% in the price so i think that is a good risk reward ratio so if you invest and then the price goes to the normal price then you will already earn good or decent profit.
Looking for investment in crypto is your excellent decision and you would have knowledge about it definitely and if not then the first step is getting knowledge, if you do not have knowledge then you can not even trade commonly while handling crypto needs your attention and good knowledge. The coin I am suggesting is the Bitcoin due to its authenticity for long term trusted store of value and its huge outcome and long survival. If you are looking for nextycoin and any new more then it would be a failed experiment because you have no idea about that but about Bitcoin you can get knowledge anywhere.
fotosonics

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:40:52 PM

With the decline in bitcoin prices lately is actually very suitable to rely on someone to invest Because bitcoin prices may not be too long in bad conditions so in the next few months the increase is very wide open and able to take advantage on someone to earn an income.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

this is the right time to invest, base on current prize of bitcoin and any other alt-coin, falling of prize and i quest is a good idea to invest at the right time and the right time is now, in which any thing can happen at any time, which everybody are keeping hope on. bitcoin investment is the best.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

many of the challenges faced by various investors in most businesses is the right time to buy into any form of investment. the trend technology has kept is a straight line graph of success, so at every point in time one invests into technology it always is the right time and for a technology as sophisticated as the blockchain. only one word can express the degree of success it will record in its time. so invest now.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

well it depends on how are you gonna use your money because not all of us are the same some will use all their money now and worry later some are wise to use it gradually because they are taking precautions of some fortuitous event might happen in the future and they just want to be ready as possible. Invest what you can afford to lose if you have 1000 and you can afford to lose only just a 100 then invest only that if you go beyond that its greed because your wants surpass your needs.
mick42

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

I think if the market sudden moves we should avoid investing and we may need a little patience because rise of bitcoin may take more time
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:56:25 PM

Really trust in BTC! Bitcoin will never die because of bad news because those existed against bitcoin so long that the bitcoin grows at most to force. Just concentrate more on the positive comment on bitcoin and without paying attention to those who extend false news about bitcoin
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

Getting one's guts together is very important here and doing some due diligence in your findings as regards trusted analyst and also your own findings too will help you arrive at a good decision. For me, I did give the green light to bring it on! The market will definitely yield you some profit. Also, do try and be strategic in your other planned trades with altcoins; worth the while too.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:12:49 PM

It is difficult to say whether or not it is appropriate to follow the downward trend or most countries that have introduced the btc rule are the best time to invest.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

I think for now ethereum is a good choice to invest. The price is low you can buy some eth and hope price become huge again. Investing at both ethereum and bitcoin is worth just do it
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:25:25 PM

If you are looking to hold the BTC for long term, I think that's the best moment to invest, and buying some bitcoins with low rate. The price will go up highly after a while, and this way you will make good profit . But you need to be patient a little bit and hold your BTC for several months or years, because the price get time usually to rise.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: