Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why We Should Love Bitcoin  (Read 2198 times)
VrassMy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

The simple reason for bitcoin has been tested and proven results, because nothing will continue to be loved without concrete proof
jamelyn

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

Bitcoin rapidly grows from time to time after very dip.Almost of the big holders choose bitcoin.Bitcoin is accepted worldwide and become the primary medium of exchange in some countries.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

nice post, we need more community members focusing on the real value of the bitcoin and blockchain rather than pure speculations and over night moons. Way to go Smiley
CryptoEminem

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

Emotions!!
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

I truly love bitcoin because sometimes I earn I will buy what I want. And this is because of bitcoin. Thanks of that because I help my family too.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

The one and only reason for me to love bitcoin is it is giving hug returns in very short time and I don't think any other kind of investment will grow at this rate.The other things was is decentralization you are the owner of your money.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
yogaantoni

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

The reason why we should love Bitcoin, Because I have to love because when I like it, I will learn what bitcoin is, and with this love can encourage me to be more eager to gain knowledge about the function of bitcoin, the usefulness of bitcoin and its benefits. for Bitcoin Users.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

If you want bitcoin to love you. What you need is to love it more so this will love you back. There are a lot of reasons why we should love bitcoin but I think the most common reason is because this act a toll for us to generate more income or money. Nothing more we can ask for bitcoin but just for it to give us more income or profit. But let us not left behind also some of the good things that bitcoin are doing. We all know that this also act as an instant money in shopping online because there are a lot of online shops that are accepting bitcoin as payment.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

We should love bitcoin because this is our source of income. We need to love this because if we will hate bitcoin this will not give us money or profit. Bitcoin is loveable because this has a lot of thing that can do for us. This is not only a investment but also a life changing material. We can say that there are a million reasons why we should love bitcoin it will only just depend on how bitcoin affects your life. There is a saying that if you love something this will love you back, so please give love so bitcoin will love us back.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

well...for me,in the first place the reasons that i love bitcoin is;bitcoins helps me a lot especially my expences in school and my daily needs that's why i have to loved it even it is so hard to work in bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin is my future.
Aroshnoor

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

bitcoin love so much.bitcoin is very profitable.many people invest and work with bitcoin.i see many bitcoin user reject their job just for bitcoin.for me main reason bitcoin changed my life and i really very interested of bitcoin.and i believe bitcoin future very well.
pootutus

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

Bitcoin's weight is constant, always keep in 21 million, it is usually more value-added, which I love most, I hate currency inflation. In addition, it is also efficient. If block chain technology is popularized, it will be very helpful for our daily life. This may affect the way of life and communication in this century.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

- secure

before i always win so ill get alot of money so we should need to love this because bitcoins gives an oppotunity to us to get money but now ill regret because of the fcking manipulation so all of my money now is like a small stone i dont love bitcoin now because this is like a fraud . fraud to all people rich will become more rich and poor will become more poor.
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

- secure

in our place there are a lot of bitcoin lovers who love bitcoin so much an i believe on that because i am one of them who admire bitcoin a lot.when the first time i met bitcoin it is very hard to work on it but when i know how to work on bitcoin i really loved too because bitcoin gave me money in return.
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:13:02 AM

- secure

I love bitcoin because bitcoin gives ease to its users and by investing in bitcoin we can get an abundance of benefits, and bitcoin becomes a private bank and bitcoin makes a good financial management for its users
Tasya04

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

the reason I like bitcoin because, bitcoin is a proven job that can help my life.
Bellafatty

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

We have many reasons why we love Bitcoin.
First,It is easy to earn extra income.
Second,it helps a lot to those who are jobless people.
And lastly it helps to our country to decreased unemployment. Smiley
Ishika0207

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

Well bitcoins is itself a talk now in the market.  Anyone who is having a share of bitcoins know how much they love it.  Bitcoins is the first crypto currency,  we should be very thankful to the satoshi Nakamoto for introducing this in our lives.  Bitcoins always surprised us either by its increasing market rates or by the huge wave in it.  Bitcoins is become the most reliable and trustworthy crypto currency compare to the others.  As bitcoins allow their users easy transactions.  
BitNinja2017

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

Bitcoin is the only way to have quick transactions globally and is a common store of value for everyone such as gold in physical world
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

There are a lot of reasons why we should love bitcoin because it serves as one way of earning money by just staying in your house which can be use in one's daily expenses , it also one way sending money and getting money which we can use in different payment transactions .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: