Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why We Should Love Bitcoin  (Read 2198 times)
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:29:29 PM
Merited by Beefcake (1)

Well there are a lot of people in this world and there would be many of them who would never agree with us, because of various reasons. Some people would be just lazy and won't feel the need to learn newer things. There might be a lot of people who won't like to invest as it might be risky. A lot of people might have actually gotten manipulated due to the negative showcase of bitcoins done by the media.
I personally think of bitcoin as a great investment option, as whenever it drops it always recovers and reaches newer heights. The only people losing their money due to bitcoins would be the panic sellers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

We do have the same reasons why we love bitcoin because it provides us financially by means of working here in bitcoin through joining campaigns and many others to get salary. Aside from the earning we gain here we also learn many brilliant ideas that will help us become more profitable. Lets consider also the volatility of its price that though there is rise and fall it will always back to its track.
Michellekking

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

The reason I like bitcoin is that bitcoin can bring me wealth. I invested in bitcoin a few months ago, and I've been holding it until now, and I've sold some of it. I got a lot of money and my finances improved.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

Best part of Bitcoin is taking back the power from the government and the banks and giving it to the people who should have had it all along. Also you have to like the wealth re-distribution as well, that is a net positive.

usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

For me i love bitcoin because it can gives me a profit fast transaction have a high price and have less fee. And because of this i have sidelines that can fulfill my needs everyday beside my job. so you can save more money for the future.
I love bitcoin because it is only the source of income for me and it is more secure and powerful than other currencies.it helps me to get education I pay my university dues by earning money through invest in bitcoin.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:21:25 AM

We love bitcoin because it can help us in our financial aspect in our daily life. For me as a regular employee I know that my income is not enough to provide all the needs and wants of my family and for my self expenses. But because of bitcoin I can have an extra income to support my regular salary. I also love bitcoin because it change my personality because before I dont have any direction to my dreams and goals but when I meet bitcoin it gives me hope that I can achieve it early stage of my life. And I love bitcoin because I feel it is my savior or hero that save me and my family from poverty and brings me to a better life.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:30:05 AM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

I love to work in bitcoin  because  I do really  believe that someday it gonna change my life especially in my financial needs so I work hard
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

Simply because it help a lot of people. I love bitcoin because aside from it makes my mind to be more genuine in concreting more ideas .and aside from that it provides me my needs on my daily life routine.
aghdgv

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:23 AM

Bitcoin is so popular, everything depends on the market demand, only the bitcoin is bought on the market to prove that bitcoin is in demand, which shows that Bitcoin can always bring us extra revenue, which is what I like The reason for bitcoin.
dwsgh

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:23:06 AM

For me, i love bitcoin because of the helps that they gave to me and one thing is helping me in my financial problem, and step by step i will get what i want and planning some business from bitcoin to help also my families.

I think there are two main reasons. One is that we love speculation. The other is that Bitcoin mining is very popular in our country. It can help us accumulate wealth.
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

The reason why we should love bitcoin is because bitcoin is very reliable, it helps the transactions online faster and easier. With bitcoin you can earn profit. Not only bitcoin but also other cryptocurrency too.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:36:26 AM

- secure

Well there are many reasons that continue to love bitcoin because it is a very high quality and wonderful oppurtunity to anf from us, so that continue to love bitcoin because there are many ways to help, and it is a easy to success and have a great lovelots for this oppurtunity and giving thank you
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:41:32 AM

Many people love bitcoin simply they make money, without knowing the function. Personally, I love believe because of its technology who offers great services, faster transaction compare to banks and lower fees and you will remain annonymous and of course it makes money for me enough to cover up things.
You are probably right. Actually, there are so many reasons that you will seriously love bitcoin. But the most important reason why you should love bitcoin is you can really earn much profits from just by investing bitcoin. You just really need patience to invest and it will be worth it.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

Many people love bitcoin simply they make money, without knowing the function. Personally, I love believe because of its technology who offers great services, faster transaction compare to banks and lower fees and you will remain annonymous and of course it makes money for me enough to cover up things.
You are probably right. Actually, there are so many reasons that you will seriously love bitcoin. But the most important reason why you should love bitcoin is you can really earn much profits from just by investing bitcoin. You just really need patience to invest and it will be worth it.
I agree with you all, most love bitcoin because of the advantages it can offer to the users. Before loving or involve in bitcoin a person should understand ofcourse the risks in bitcoin. One shoud understand all its disadvantages even the value doesnt suits your expectation you have to understand it's flow.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:00:35 AM

In the place, I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get the benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact, this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peers recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end, though, there are people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

The reason I love Bitcoin is that Bitcoin has changed my life for the better. Because Bitcoin too I have a job that I set myself. Lots of profits from Bitcoin. And I really love Bitcoin.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

I think the reason people should love bitcoin is because it is very useful for the future. Potential for economic development and practical benefits in life. It helps to make payments faster. Help solve part of the job for many unemployed. It also offers many opportunities for investment and development.

Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

- secure

My only reason why I love Bitcoin is because it gives me profit and gives me financial growth. Though many may find it awkward, but Bitcoin is my main source of income since I am a plain housekeeper. I really love the trading system in Bitcoin and every time I earn cons, I feel successful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:31:27 AM

We should love bitcoin because its give us hope to earn money aside from regular job. Its give a certain profit to anyone who entered bitcoin industry. Bitcoin also teach us on how to be a good in business industry. Thats why we should love bitcoin.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:37:00 AM

My only reason why I love Bitcoin is because it gives me profit and gives me financial growth. Though many may find it awkward, but Bitcoin is my main source of income since I am a plain housekeeper. I really love the trading system in Bitcoin and every time I earn cons, I feel successful.

If Bitcoin is your main source of income, and if you are getting most of your coins from trading, then I'd say that it is quite a bit risky. Trading is quite similar to gambling. You can lose all of your investment in a matter of few minutes.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Finnsimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

We love bitcoin because it is obviously very useful and helpful for us when it comes to financial needs. We love it because working with bitcoin is not so much hard but it will provide big such as source of gaining income, and can easily earn big which it makes you rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: