Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why We Should Love Bitcoin  (Read 2197 times)
paulo29

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

There's a lot of reasons why do we need to like or love bitcoin, to name a few are; it generates income. job, investment, educate and develop oneself. If you be one of so many into this digital currency, it will give you extra income to improve your purchasing power,it will help you to be more patience, decisive, critical thinker and responsible. Another thing, bitcoin trading is decentralize and no middle man needed to make the transactions, it has a system that make it easier to convert it in fiat money and no need to pay taxes since government is not controlling it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

The most reason I Believe people should believe in bitcoin is the primary purpose of bitcoin existence which is as a mode of payment for online goods and services and also as an investment platform which tend to earn it holders great profit as the market get popular and widely accepted.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

I love bitcoin because of some of its characteristics that I can used in my daily life such as its easier and faster exchanging of money, in which by on ly one click you can transfer a money from one another.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

Theirs a lot why should love bitcoin,because it's quick and cheap transaction when making a bitcoin transfer fees are extremely low compared to conventional methods of moving money.that's why many people like.And also it can brings a good benefits.
Bakulman

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

The reason we should love bitcoin because it gives us income through investment and trading and making our transactions fast and easy specially using it as a mode of payments.we just need internet connection to transact anytime and anywhere without any hassle.Its also gives us an opportunity to earn a great money.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

In my opinion, the reason why we should love bitcoin is because of its price. Price is one of the first reasons to love bitcoin because of its enormous value for a bitcoin alone, imagine if we get more of it. The second reason is the effect of bitcoin. If many people know bitcoin articles, I'm sure people who know it's interested in investing in bitcoin too.

I really think that bitcoin is no different from G-cash and smart padala that the Philippines is having right now. They are all money transfers done online. The difference is that g-cash and smart padala is regulated by the government. The reason for us to love bitcoin is that it is a booming economy for a cashless society in the near future.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

We love bitcoin because it helps people to earn money specially those people who dont have work.We can pay are bills like electricity bills in easy and fast transaction and also bitcoin is a investment werein get a good profit.Bitcoin has many benefits in every user.
BlueMoonLight

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

I don't love bitcoin but I like bitcoin. Love is all about passion. You are willing to die for bitcoin. I like bitcoin for it is part of my life. I can't offer my love to it. My love is sacred.  Smiley
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

I love bitcoin because it gives me a new horizon to remove the blemishes of work and life when we do not have any choice with the basic nature of making money and accumulating life. It helps me realize the value of the future. An investment opportunity can master life itself. It helps me to change my personality and consciousness, effort, patience, learning and optimism in life with extended dreams.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

Bitcoin gives a freedom to work for your own... not going to hardwork on a plant, or something and along with that, having a normal, perspective profit for your own.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

because of bitcoin I can earn a lot of money, and also get a lot of valuable lessons
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

I love Bitcoin because it gives my income increased, it helps me change my personality and consciousness, effort, patience, learning, and optimism in life with long dreams.

Bitcoin has many things to love.

What I like most about Bitcoin is that I trust and believe in its existence, and Bitcoin makes my life more meaningful
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

in my opinion, why we should love bitcoin it is because of its price and what can do to us many people are becoming rich on it, bitcoin help us to achieve our goal, future plan in the family, future plan in life, financial needs and wants, etc. but we need to be patient and time manageable on it so we can achieve what our goal for. Smiley
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

I feel better surf the internet for this.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/4-reasons-why-economists-should-love-bitcoin

https://cryptocurrencyhub.io/10-reasons-why-i-love-bitcoin-efcfbffb992c
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

Yes, I love bitcoin because it gives me a new horizon, a good life, a full and open future. The existence of bitcoin, which is a payment method for online goods and services, is a long-term and stable investment platform, where people will make a big profit when the market becomes popular and wide. widely accepted.
Jerical13

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

at least bitcoin should be loved for the fact that it does not stand still and is growing rapidly.I hope that he will continue to do so for a very long time
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

the main reason for bitcoin love is open source technology and blockchain and transparent and light fasting network with less fee
I love bitcoin because it changes many life and I found it very helpfull and amazing coin.I will always be a fan of bitcoin and will wait until it reach the high price again.Hoping that will be soon.The time if feast and celebration if that time well come.Many will be happy fir that moment.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

we have a lot of reasons why we love bitcoin first first here you love bitcoin because it gives you lots of income every day you love bitcoin because it's like your other job is the only difference when at bitcoin you worked Even if you're home and lying down you can still earn if you have a bitcoin user.

There are so many reasons why we love bitcoin. Yes even you are at home you can earn, it is big difference doing job outside. After you doing household chores or taking care of your child you can work in bitcoin easily and lots of income you can earn.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

Their are so many ways and proof that we should love bitcoin because me my self is a living proof that Bitcoin is good and not what other people said that bitcoin is scam but indeed it helps a lot to other people especially those who in need and those single mom and a stay at home mom who need extra income for family. Bitcoin is life changing and it helps me through my finances.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

Yes, I love bitcoin because it gives me a new horizon, a good life, a full and open future. The existence of bitcoin, which is a payment method for online goods and services, is a long-term and stable investment platform, where people will make a big profit when the market becomes popular and wide. widely accepted.

Reasons why we should love bitcoin, bitcoin help us to earn extra money to support our family financial and for our future, bitcoin is easily to use, bitcoin can be use anonymously, bitcoin can be used on a transaction without the needs of third party, means banks, no deducted fee for the services. We should love bitcoin because bitcoin will make us earn bigger profit in the coming years/future, because bitcoin have potentials and because of that bitcoin will be bigger in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: