Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No future for bitcoin  (Read 2170 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:07:17 AM

Bitcoin has no future because of its anonymity

And how can you say that? Anonymity is one of the best assets that can Bitcoin offer to us also, Bitcoin is not that really anonymous as some people stated it based on some facts. There are a lot of digital currencies that is more anonymous than Bitcoin so I don't see this as a problem. Bitcoin has a bright future and I am sure of that, the proof of it lies beyond its price and users.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.
The future of bitcoin is very surprising and I really believe that it will last forever considering that the large number of investors invest in bitcoin.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

Sir, maybe your right or maybe your wrong, we cannot exactly know the future of bitcoin. So anything can happen.
But right now the important is that bitcoin is still exist, so lets just enjoy it for now.
Lets just support bitcoin untill the end.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

contrary to popular belief there is actually a very good future for bitcoin, there is a long way to go when it comes to the possibilities of what bitcoin can do but I think bitcoin has proved to us enough times that it is not here to fail. Yes the price will fall low and the bear market will linger for a while but that does not mean that bitcoin will die. There are good things coming, just be patient.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

As it was said - it`s not dead until you bury it. For now, millions of people are involved in the industry and they depend on it. It`s too early to claim that we came to the point of no return and there`s no future for bitcoin. It`s all within our hands to change the situation for the better.
jlmj

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

Bitcoin has no future because of its anonymity

I totally desagree. Is one of the main reasons for its ascent.
Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

Is just your opinion not everybody think the same. In my opinion I see a future in bitcoin ofcourse in the last few months was down but look now the price is again up and this year will be a good year maybe one of the best year for bitcoin, so is not point for panic. look at the graph and you will understand everything.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

Probably there will be no future for bitcoins. But I do still believe at how much bitcoins made an impact to the future that's why I still believe that there will be a future for bitcoins. It may not be the reigning king but it will be the very first one to make history.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

I am disagree with your opinion and other opinion about there is no future for bitcoin. I think bitcoin is just starting to boom in our world, bitcoin is also popular on our day so I think there is a future for bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

You say that, there is no future in bitcoin. There are so many acquaintances who have already bought a car purchased by the car and there a Someone will climb up and stand, that, of the house and there are businesses.so do not say there is no future in bitcoin. Just believe in yourself.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

Bitcoin really the future not only with us who starting up but also to our kids someday.It would be great and even if the years pass by,bitcoin will still leading as a cryptocurrency that helping us be become a millionaire someday.
Most likely, Bitcoin is definitely potential for the future. In fact, bitcoin is getting more vital in all most parts of the world. To frankly say, bitcoin is completely has light future, also helps you to become a millionaire someday if  you do it in positive way. At least, you have to keep learning and reading the market fluctuation, then analyzing the market regularly. Nevertheless, don’t depend or use all your time for engaging bitcoin.  In a nutshell, all of us should make use of time to this market, I believe that bitcoin will keep growing till the internet get disappeared. 
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

I believe that bitcoin was the first, and they should remain, as it is the flagship of all cryptocurrencies, if something happens with bitcoin, then the entire market will collapse. Think what a long time it will exist and grow!
Yes, bitcoin the first cryptocurrency and I believe that Bitcoin has a bright future. The value is dropping but it doesn't define its future; eventually the price will rise again just like before.

drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

Bitcoin is a constantly developing system, so I am sure that it will remain in the future as the main cryptocurrency.
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is at the very beginning of its journey, but I think that in the future we will also observe bitcoin, but in a more motified form.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
BigDippr

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

But I think he's right that blockchain tech will be what really comes out of this.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:13:29 AM

actually the technology of the future will simplify us and give the efficiency of time so this is true if the technology will develop with the beginning of the discovery bitcoin into a new leap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: