Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3771 times)
ostervald

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?

What is really needed to keep bitcoin growing in the future, we can all help promote bitcoin to everyone who might help develop bitcoin in the future ..
Thanks!
It's so optimistic!
Freddyclose

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

At our level we can just relay the information and talk about it around us and the rest will be done naturally
Murica_Coin

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

Spread the word of bitcoin through word of mouth. If enough people adopt Bitcoin and use it in there day to day lives. It would be cruel for a sensible government to get rid of a commodity that so many people use and trust.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
When it comes to reducing the fees, it is entirely up to the developers who should increase the block size which will in turn reduce the fees and with helping the currency grow, We should just advertise to our friends and family who when they invest will drive the currency higher.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:40:31 PM

I think it’s equally important for bitcoin supporters, devs and infrastructure operators (like mining farms and exchanges) to ask themselves how bitcoin should grow. Is it just about money? Should it just climb in price as fast as possible and be really safe and cheap to cash out?

I’m not yet convinced that Lightning Network can be a decentralized system. Even if it doesn’t form around large centralized hubs and exchanges, is that really the system that we want?

Segwit is also only a partial solution. Keeping in mind that an increase in user base is crippling right now, do we really want to increase adoption? If all you see bitcoin ever becoming is the next great dot com gold rush then the answer is yes. Let’s bring all that new money in and cash out before it collapses. If you think bitcoin should be something more than that then increasing adoption before its ready might not be a good thing. Unless you enjoy high fees and 200,000 pending transactions in the mempool.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:43:17 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 04:52:22 PM by Carmen01

We help crypto by our trading business here because we buy diffirent kinds of digital currency and a lot of us always make transaction so it can grow the price in markets like blockchain that always enjoys by many first timer here in crypto.All digital currency are like partners here also because they grow btc price even they different and it's coming from different country also.

imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

Why don't those whales help Bitcoin grow rather than lowly people should risk their life savings.  The whales have all the money so they should put the money in so then everyone will benefit even people who do not have a lot to invest. 
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

To help bitcoin grow really it is necessary to inform people about the possibility of safe investment in crypto-currencies, to popularize bitcoin by advertising, so that more people buy it.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

Nowadays, social networks are growing around the world, and I think that's where the bitcoin is going to be. You can introduce the basic knowledge and potential of Bitcoin in the future to your relatives and followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ... That just helps your loved ones have the opportunity new investment and also help bring bitcoin to more people in the world.

boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

We must stop given it bad publicity like the mainstream banking and media personalities are doing to hurt it. Positive news about bitcoins to family and friends will increase the demand for it and help it in the long run.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

You're right, even bitcoin has been damaged and severe.
Bitcoin today like an elderly grandfather, has the throne of (expensive fee), to move toward the royal seat only, he has trouble (always falling and palling), because the one who sustains him, has switched to altcoin to seek change.

Washball

Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

Bitcoin can grow if it gets a positive image. Now the mainstream thinks the whole crypto space is a bubble that will soon burst. Bitcoin also has a bad reputation because of the scams and criminal activities, but you cannot put the blame on cryptocurrencies. The high fees and lengthy waiting times should be resolved also. If we can solve these issues, it will help bitcoin grow.

ajmapalo22

Merit: 122

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

Bitcoin has been damaged through the years , it become old and slow but it does not lessen it's worth bitcoin still remain as the most appreciative cryptos. What we can do to help bitcoin is continue supporting it by making investment it may not increase its supply but maybe there is a way to develop a more faster bitcoin and developers can help it to remain more valuable and sustainable cryptos.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

What facts you said are all true and most members here didn't know about this tiny yet highly talked, not so much here at botcointalk (or should I explore more?)
Reducing fees still I think what we must priorities, Bitcoin is highly politicized In and Out so much, at least if fix and reduce transaction fee, we still have a backbone that can serves as a catalyst for Bitcoin to grow more.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

We can help bitcoin to grow by making people aware of what bitcoin is, this will call for serious educating of many people,who ordinarily hear about Cryptocurrency called bitcoin but never understand what it is.The awareness by many members of the public can lead to massive investment in bitcoin.Also the testimonies from people who have invested in bitcoin, whose  lives have turn around ,who today are millionaires and billionaires, When this people come out to talk about how they invest and how they invest for long term investments, and how it pay of. I believe this will help bitcoin grow  because of the massive turnout of people who will be willing to invest without much talk.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

The things that we can do is asking more people to invest in bitcoin, people need to understand about bitcoin, and what is the potential that Bitcoin hold in the future, and the developer need to be prepared the lightning network as soon as possible, this is a serious situation for Bitcoin, most of the user has been changing side since Bitcoin fee is too high

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:35:32 PM

I think the best way to increase the price of bitcoin is to increase the use of bitcoin, the more using bitcoin it will help increase the price of bitcoin and bitcoin will become more popular so that it can be trusted by all elements, including the government. For me using bitcoin is a daily necessity. Right now I've started using bitcoin to buy some primary necessities. I know that what I do will help the development of bitcoin.
MrCrowley

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:39:11 PM

I would suggest just a simple understanding of pumping and dumping for the community. Just a simple rule to start with. I believe that BTC price will be much more predictable if the community stopped the panic sales. The panica sales is just the cancer to the Bitcoin community and  BTC pricing. If we handle to invest and HODL and sell smart with no panic, then Bitcoin would avoid all these huge price drops.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

We can help bitcoin grow by inspiring people and allowing them to understand this crypto world. Share to them some inspiring stories and prove to them that btc really helps make lives better.  Positive feedbacks regarding btc will help increase its demand and popularity so lot of people are going to invest.
godzillarekt007

Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:50:17 PM

By spreading the story about what bitcoin is and what bitcoin is about to be soon. Educate those who don't yet know what this technology holds and help them understand a new age is coming, that to me seems like it would give bitcoin the best growth spurt.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: