Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3771 times)
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
you can help bitcoin grow by supporting its platforms. Bitcoins growth depends on how its market is doing. Investments and tradings involving bitcoin will help its economy. And you can do that by encouraging other people to use and invest in bitcoin too and educate them the different uses and advantages of having bitcoin.

sweetmakak

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:32:42 AM

By  holding them, as we keep our bitcoins quiet the price will be growing, somehow the price have sickness fluctations due to the manipulated market we face nowadays.
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:33:19 AM

With the march of time, I think the contributions that we could have done to “help Bitcoin grow” is steadily reducing. For instance, we still do not have a good fix for the real problems of Bitcoin's block-chain fees, long confirmation waits etc. It is the developers themselves who need to invest quality time and actually do something about these detrimental problems and many more. I also feel that with time there is a slow but steady imposition of centralized control being effected on the father of decentralized virtual currency (Bitcoin). This has to stop. Else, the ideology that is pulling the majority of newer generation to be self controlled, at least in their regular income, will cease to exist. Citizens will need to go back to the traditional banking system. The last thing that we could contribute is to share / distribute the hard earned knowledge to more and more people so that they invest more in Bitcoin. But all the efforts will go for a toss if the developers do not understand this and implement stringent measures to streamline the protocols of out young world of “Bitcoin”.
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

We can help with the outbreak by telling others what the bitcoin is really about. and they will be interested and make their own account and they will be proud of them so that bitcoin is gradually becoming known in different places. Technology is changing business processes and financial landscape and the response of businesses to these new technologies will determine whether they swim or sink. Such technologies include different cashless payment solutions available today, among which are Bitcoins and blockchains.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

By simply supporting and investing on bitcoin we can help it to grow more, remember the law after bitcoin? Demand determines the price of a bitcoin. We can also help bitcoin to grow by promoting it on different platform like social medias and forums by that way people will know bitcoin and wipp be interested on it.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:46:13 AM

we can support bitcoin by spreading the words about it.
let more peoples know about bitcoin existence.
let them buy bitcoin, so the bitcoin usage will increase.
thus the value of bitcoin will raise much more.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:06:20 AM

The best way I know to improve user base is to explain Bitcoin and the whole process explaining how it works to our friends and relatives. I am against encouraging anyone to invest in Bitcoin without giving him the idea of the whole scenario and risk involved in it. However, I would definitely recommend building awareness on the individual level without forcing anyone to invest in Bitcoin or get involved with it. Let the other person decide if he is interested or not. Our responsibility should be explaining it in easy to understand language and if possible then demonstrating a bitcoin transaction.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:14:09 AM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?

I feel you have asked multiple questions here. How to make bitcoins better, well just get more and more people in it and its best. Segwit is the reason why the fees has gone down tremendously and the reason why so many have stayed back and using bitcoins so nothing wrong in it. Just keep on buying and hold it, you'll do well.
st tiger

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:33:25 AM

We are enjoying some good things from Bitcoin. There are many people who still do not know anything about Bitcoin. If we can understand the value of Bitcoin, then the price of Bitcoin may start growing again. Bitcoin will again let us enjoy all the fun. So we should work harder for Bitcoin. Then perhaps the price of bitcoin may start to grow again.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

invest more in bitcoin and unaffected by the current FUD system,I think this is able to help grow bitcoin. as we know now many people are hesitant to be able to invest in bitcoin because of the FUD mode.
by fighting the existing FUD system, the bitcoin will still grow.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

Individually, we use bitcoin that is why we can't do much about it. Not unless we have unity using bitcoin the right way.
We know that not everything about bitcoin is good but our usage of bitcoin reflects everything that bitcoin is struggling with.
We are just really stuborn sometimes. Some does just to profit more.

We should value bitcoin more. By simply using it, it is a way of valuing it. It is an asset that is why it's function is flexible. But more often it is used as storage and currency itself.

We are not devs that is why the only thing we can do about it is try to use more cautious. So that it can avoid being involved in illegal activities to avoid negative feedbacks.

See more facts that fake news.
And be more knowledgeable.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

I think we can help bitcoin by just trying to further the range and scope of the understanding of the people around us. Helping more people understand it more, being a much better and bigger voice in our community and ensuring that everything we do does not compromise the integrity and the reputation of bitcoin in which it can hamper more the chances of it being allowed to be kntegrated

RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

My part would be to hold bitcoin for as long as I can. If we bitcoin become scarce, it's price will rise. It wouldn't make a difference if it's only me though but each help counts. I'll also try to defend bitcoin among my peers from bad publicity.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

I think even in a simple way we can help bitcoin by advertising bitcoin in social media like facebook, twitter , blogs, youtube and so much more so that when people is really aware how bitcoin can change our life , they will start also to research about bitcoin and will end up joining the group of investors of bitcoin. it can help bitcoin as well to frow. the flow of demand and supply also should be balance.
Thaicolroi673

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

Be a good example by making your life successful.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

We can help bitcoin by showing or encouraging others about it and do bring new investors in it. Because when the demand of the project is increased the price will also increase due to lack of supplies in the market. Based on other people whom using bitcoin for a long time, they do observed that bitcoins price always took a drop during early month of the year due to rapid increase last december. So we can still expect that the price will continue to grow further in the remaining months.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

By buying it and supporting the project, at first. Then you can spread the word about bitcoin to friends and relatives, especially those who are fortunate enough to be able to invest.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

We can simply help it grow again by giving enlightenment and re-encourage others that Bitcoin was never a scam and just used as a front of others scammers which made the community decrease. With it, the community's rise affects the market of bitcoin which rises too.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

We introduced bitcoin to our family, friends and school so that many people will be interested to it. Also, If all of the people already invest bitcoin, maybe their country accept the bitcoin as their other currencies. And If other countries knows about the approved bitcoin to other country, maybe they will accept also the bitcoin. Then, the whole world will invest and accept bitcoins.

Hopefully, their are people sponsored a Television Commercial about the Bitcoin, so that people will watch it everyday and they will encourage to try our Bitcoin.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

Finally! someone is talking some sense! I agree with you, we need to be active and do our part to make bitcoin grow to the peak of awesomeness. Right now every people is ready to sale their everything and be a gainer, and most of them will be looser as they have no idea about how stocks work! Most important, bitcoin is not an asset (only), bitcoin was born as a currency to break free the common people from the evil grasp of central banking systems.

We need to do what we can do best. we can fight the conspiracy theories, we can write about the real things about Bitcoin, we can also start using it more as a currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: