Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3771 times)
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

by introducing and inviting others to invest with bitcoin, but trusting others will not be that easy
We must first show that bitcoin is valuable and can be an investment
Show us what we get from working with bitcoin, then they will be interested
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

Bitcoin price growing when high purchase demand on market.
Buy bitcoins and take a part on price growing )

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

You need to go back in time and get some of that "special" tulip soil to make Bitcoin grow

oh here is a nice picture of Lightning network banker hubs setting up the network
https://lnmainnet.gaben.win/
Sorry fee paying customers will have to wait a few more weeks to sign up for the accounts

in short they have fucked Bitcoin but you knew that anyway when fees hit $55 a month ago.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

Bitcoin price growing when high purchase demand on market.

He's talking about the counterfeit USDT being used to keep the Bitcoin boat inflated I thinks
and joe public won't be coming to the rescue I don't thinks so keep telling yourselves that the
word has not got out yet.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
We should promote more the bitcoin to increase its price as well as its demand. In that way we show them the good side of the bitcoin and why we are using the bitcoin and why they should use the bitcoin. We know that curiosity kills the cat, then if we promote it to them they will search about the bitcoin and they will be surprise by the bitcoinand eventually they will invest or mine bitcoin because they will be hook by it's performances and price. As for the government, they will accept the bitcoin if they see that the peoples accept it.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

We can help bitcoin to grow by means social promotions, advertise in social media like Facebook, twitter blogs and even in newspapers or by investment. We can start by chatting this information to our friends, for a small chat can lead to wider and bigger community.
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?

Force all exchanges to accept they are charities and KYC does not apply, because we purchase from other users of the exchange and not the actual exchange, we allow the exchange to take a fee to cover their running costs, the fee's are donations... Nobody with any sense is going to adopt bitcoin, if they have to hand over ID to get it... Sad
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:31:29 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 03:51:12 AM by SiDtHeBeSt

To help bitcoin grow, we would need to invest more in it and try to stop the people who keep panic selling even if the price drops a little bit. If more number of people get to know about bitcoins and how profitable they are, they will surely invest in it, because who doesn't want to earn some extra money without working? The one thing that might stop these people from investing is the media, I am seeing alot of negativity being spread by the media about bitcoins and that would surely affect a huge number of people, I think this should somehow be stopped. If you still would be able to influence people into investing it bitcoins it would definitely help in it's growth.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

To help us improve bitcoin, we should endorse or advertise it to social media, friends, relatives or anywhere because we can all benefit from it because the value of bitcoin increases when many invest.
kitkat04

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

We can help the bitcoin to grow by promoting it to the market. This can make the bitcoin more popular and it will increase the bitcoin price and its demand. This is a good thing for us because if the users of bitcoin becomes more or increases, the demand for the bitcoin will also increases and its price will also increase and that is a good thing for the investor in the bitcoin. The government will be shaken by the bitcoin and eventually they will legalize the bitcoin if the people around the globe will use and love the bitcoin.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

Helping it to grow is to speak more of it,hold seminars if you can,preach Cryptocurrency and also let your investment speak on you,individuals,work mates,neighbors will want to know what is the secret  to your investment,in that way you can tell more of Bitcoin out there.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

We can help the bitcoin to grow by promoting it to the market. This can make the bitcoin more popular and it will increase the bitcoin price and its demand. This is a good thing for us because if the users of bitcoin becomes more or increases, the demand for the bitcoin will also increases and its price will also increase and that is a good thing for the investor in the bitcoin. The government will be shaken by the bitcoin and eventually they will legalize the bitcoin if the people around the globe will use and love the bitcoin.

Yes but i want some "BUY P2PS TOKEN! " to go with my save the doo doo bird if you know where I can find any

Crypto kisses from the globe

carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

if we start bitcoin use in bitcoin real life and,bank,hotels , mall , accept bitcoin i am sure bitcoin must be boom. if bitcoin popular too much ,bitcoin use and place of good .so bitcoin grow live alone.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

Making bitcoin more popular would be a good decision to make it grow again. But what is so bad about lightning network and segwit? It will make people still use bitcoin, even though the transactions are (were recently and can become again) durable and expensive. Reducing fees might help, but how can we influence that?
jollyreti

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

You can start helping it by simply purchasing it, spend all your money and all your savings to bitcoin and you will make it better  Smiley
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Allow changes. That's the sad part about the community. We can't open ourselves to changes specially if it were necessary changes like the lightning network and the update that reduces the transaction fees of bitcoins. Segwit2x was another thing. But I guess we just have to be purists and respect bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
missycoin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

Just leave it alone and it will grow up at some point alone. That's the point of decentralization, you can't help it grow or fall down, it lives its own life.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

The price will increase if capitalization increases. We can talk about investing in bitcoin to as many people as possible.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

Invest. You can show your whole support by actually buying or participating in campaigns that allows bitcoins to be accepted more and more in the general public like invest on bitcoin terminals. I think in order to fully help bitcoins explode like it did before, we should talk about bitcoins more often and use bitcoins just as how much we talk about it.

genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

The way to help Bitcoin grow is to promote Bitcoin to people who are not familiar with it. You can also create a video tutorial on how to earn Bitcoin and post it on social networking sites for help or tips. Comments from people who have joined or who want to participate in Bitcoin but have not mastered the field

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: