Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3774 times)
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

I think we can do some investment even the price go down or hold some of your bitcoin in your wallet in this case you can show how you support bitcoin. We know we cant do a lot to support bitcoin but helping atleast in a little of invest we can save and increase the demand and increase of price that helps in community.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

The greatest impact on growth can be hodl bitcoin + a stream of new buyers. And to attract new buyers, it needs to improve and develop the capabilities of bitcoin to make it an attractive asset.

Maksik198188

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

stupid question, everyone would like to know how to help bitcoin)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

Bitcoin should be advertised across the world, not just the negativities about it but also the technology behind it, as well as the infinite potential of it to become tomorrow's money system. What's pulling bitcoin down is the fear being spread like a disease which most newbies in the market do not understand causing them to panic sell. We can help nurture bitcoin's growth by not letting this golden opportunity to buy BTC at a discounted price.
GetOutOfMyLife (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

Some very good opinions here, educating people about the truth is easier said than done, when the media controls public perception of bitcoin. I think if a large number of whales invested in an advertisement campaign, the negative image associated with crypto could change. Imagine a superbowl commercial about bitcoin, that could really turn things around from this dip.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
madainfamous

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
There are a lot of factors that helps with the growth of bitcoin that gives us a lot of opportunities to help it grow. For us, we can invest more in bitcoin, more investments means growth for the bitcoin's value. We can also encourage others to invest on it so that more people will get into its market. We can also help by using bitcoin in a good way, in that way, it help bitcoin get a good reputation to people who dont believe in it and will also help attract other investors.

inmediate.io | The Smart Insurance Platform
Making Policies Transparent and Trustworthy
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?

Being a bitcoiner that could part in cryptocurrency world,we can help bitcoin to continue to grow in the market by recruiting some of my friends,family,relatives to continue to support the bitcoin and educate them about the goodness given by the bitcoin into my life ,and i want to share with them by becoming also a entrepreneurs in them self,so that like me they can also gain a huge profit and help there self to become dependent.

Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

We can help in our own way, share it, start with your family members, friends, co workers. Share them your story, inspire them, let them see how Bitcoin has changed your life for the better. Once they have interest on it, educate them, guide them and then it's their turn to share their own stories. and the cycle continues. Together, we will grow.

I agree with you...share about bitcoin on the web, blog, twitter, facebook, youtube.also we can invest more in bitcoin, more investments means growth for the bitcoin's value.
GetOutOfMyLife (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

Any suggestions? Looks like bitcoin really needs it right now. Seems to be that the media only publish negative or backhanded news against cryptos.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

Bitcoin should be advertised across the world, not just the negativities about it but also the technology behind it, as well as the infinite potential of it to become tomorrow's money system. What's pulling bitcoin down is the fear being spread like a disease which most newbies in the market do not understand causing them to panic sell. We can help nurture bitcoin's growth by not letting this golden opportunity to buy BTC at a discounted price.

I completely agree. I think what would compel bright people the most is the understanding of the technology instead of get rich quick stories. One of the problems BTC is facing is that not many people appreciate the value of the problem it's trying to solve. BTC is trying to solve trust and eliminating 3rd parties. It's trying to decentralize power by giving anyone a piece of it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

We can't do nothing today to help bitcoin grow. We can only look from a side and hope that bitcoin will grow but our influence is miserible.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

As a community, we should accept future updates and upgrades for bitcoins like incorporating bitcoins to the lightning network is a smart investment. I guess reworking the speed of transfer and the transaction fees should be cheaper in order to improve bitcoins more.

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

We can't do nothing today to help bitcoin grow. We can only look from a side and hope that bitcoin will grow but our influence is miserible.

If need to improve the bitcoin growth. People will be believe the bitcoin. It not gambling. It good to for the country future growth and it help to country people growth. So people know the bitcoin information. Bitcoin avoided the scam. Bitcoin is accpet the all purchases. Then it will improver the bitcoin.
yrdja25

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

We can help bitcoin to grow by influencing others and to give some knowledge about bitcoin and that time those people are curious that's why they want to try it and to have more knowledge of it.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

If people would stop selling their bitcoins than for sure it will grow. Let's promote it everywhere we can
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

I think after this much happened to it, you can pray a lot my friend Smiley or you can buy a million of them at 20k price if you have that kind of money. or if you have that much, just go your way Smiley
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

Being a bitcoiner that could part in cryptocurrency world,we can help bitcoin to continue to grow in the market by recruiting some of my friends,family,relatives to continue to support the bitcoin and educate them about the goodness given by the bitcoin into my life ,and i want to share with them by becoming also a entrepreneurs in them self,so that like me they can also gain a huge profit and help there self to become dependent.
If you know well about bitcoin, then it is your obligation to spread that knowledge which you are having about bitcoin and crypto currency to the ones who don’t know anything about bitcoin. You need to make people aware of this bitcoin, in fact as much people as you can as this is the only possible way of increasing the growth of bitcoin in the present world. You need to take this thing seriously so that more people can make out money from this.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

first the fee should be reduced so that more people can do bitcoins transactions. second we should promote bitcoins and its advantages to the people so that more people invest in it.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

I think it gives more explanation as clear about bitcoin. that bitcoin is the digital currency of the future can not be denied that the era is getting more sophisticated. so bitcoin needs to improve the system in the sense of making people believe with bitcoin. and bitcoin is not a scam. and I guess bitcoin users today can not hear the news about the illegal bitcoin in different countries, because the issue is bitcoin prices down and more hackers who easily hack data exchange resulting in exchange losses. and that's where people think that bitcoin is not safe.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

I think there are many different ways to improve bitcoin values ​​right now. .ta can advertise bitcoin to many people, encouraging them to buy bitcoin. Help Bitcoin get more investors. You can buy more bitcoin to reserve for yourself. That could also improve the value of bitcoin right now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: