Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3775 times)
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

We can help bitcoin growth with the power of our community.
Let spread the word about bitcoin in every peoples.
Let them use bitcoin as a payment system.
Then, the government will accept bitcoins with no exceptions.
kioicoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

Whether Bitcoin can continue to grow and become a widely used currency is unknown, but what is certain is that its innovation will surely bring new vitality and more innovation to the monetary system.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

We can help it by promoting bitcoin in our country or teach other persons who have no knowledge about bitcoin.
Encourage them to be part of bitcoin industry and discuss the importance of bitcoin in our daily needs.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

Just keep your bitcoin in your wallet and then hold your bitcoin so far you can keep it, it will be better the bitcoin price will be up and ask to the other to keep and hold their bitcoin together. Sometime you can ask the  the other network have a lot off money to buy bitcoin for the bigger amount and it some way for making bitcoin price will be in the top price, when the bitcoin in the down price never panic to sell your bitcoin because if you want to sell your bitcoin the bitcoin price will dump and touch the down price.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
what we can do to help bitcoin grow again is by continuously support and showed the world how bitcoin wanted to help this nations to improve their lives by new technology,how bitcoin contributes in making this world renewed and starting again for much better future.and added to that.keep holding bitcoin dont tolerate those panic persons
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
Nowadays, people can access technologies such as their cellular phone or smart phones , tablet and compiters, they can easily get information which they cannot without the help of internet, internet Is so uselful, we use this for our everyday living and sometimes it helps us to earn money, money that we can use to afford or buy our necessities everyday, paying the electric bill at home and tuition fees at school, we can do this with the use of bitcoin, if you will read and access the Bitcoin talk forum and know all about the crypto market and crypto world they can earn money in just simple way such as joining campaign, translating a white paper, mining, trading and investing Bitcoin in their respective wallet, I am using coins.ph ever since I don't try other digital wallet cause I don't know how to use it. Its up to you how you can help Bitcoin to grow, use media and other way to spread your knowledge to enlightened others mind.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

Bitcoin will only continue growing if we are investing. By the looks of it, BTC is far from going down and seeing it's fall. But personally, I don't want BTC to be publicly known. Some people just go here to earn without the heart of learning how it really works. I know many people join because they heard of money. They are rushing everything to get a hold of BTC which is bad.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

We can only continue to invest in it, and also convince the people around us, our friends, relatives and friends, to invest in bitcoin. The more investors, the more and more stable the price of bitcoin.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:01:23 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 09:02:03 AM by NyLymZbl

We can help bitcoin grow by promoting it and tell others to invest of it. If many will invest, many of us can benefit of it because for sure the value will be increase. And when they invest tell them not to do panic selling so that it will not decrease its value.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

We can only continue to invest in it, and also convince the people around us, our friends, relatives and friends, to invest in bitcoin. The more investors, the more and more stable the price of bitcoin.

Agree. But individual contributions won't make that much difference in the cryptocurrency market, either big companies or countries should adopt Bitcoin or buy bitcoin in large quantities. As we know some countries have imposed ban on Bitcoin and some countries are in a investigation process whether to accept or impose ban, if major countries come up with definite rules and accept bitcoin would be a major turn back for this sleeping giant.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

We, as people who are interested in the growth of bitcoin, need to support and develop it in every way. We can advertise for him among his relatives and friends, talk about him on the Internet. And most importantly - continue to buy it.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Just keep your bitcoin in your wallet and then hold your bitcoin so far you can keep it, it will be better the bitcoin price will be up and ask to the other to keep and hold their bitcoin together. Sometime you can ask the  the other network have a lot off money to buy bitcoin for the bigger amount and it some way for making bitcoin price will be in the top price, when the bitcoin in the down price never panic to sell your bitcoin because if you want to sell your bitcoin the bitcoin price will dump and touch the down price.

The best option is to keep on hold our bitcoin in our wallets. The more we hold it, the more chances of its price to increase again. If we will do the same thing with those people who sell their bitcoin when the price drops, then it will surely just get worst. It is indeed quite frightening to see bitcoin price now that touches from $19000 to $8000. Although it is not a surprise that bitcoin is volatile and keeps on fluctuating, we can't still avoid feeling a bit worried about its price, but I know everything happens for a reason. So, lets keep on holding it as long as we can. Time will come that it will recover its price. Let us just wait for it to happen.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

The more people we can convince of the safety and profitability of investments in bitcoin, the better it will be for the crypto currency itself, and for us with you. The price will grow - our capital will grow. For example, I'm trying my best to spread information about bitcoin in my social networks, telling people what benefits I received. And it works.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

At the present time Bitcoin is on the verge of the next step in evolution: it can burst with insufficient momentum to develop or become a crypto currency of the future.
In order to help develop bitcoin, you can simply offer your services or work for bitcoins.
Each of us at least somehow, but is involved in the turnover. And you can offer your product or service to buy for Bitcoin.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

We can quite successfully advertise bitcoin. If each of us persuades to invest in bitcoin at least one person, the number of investors will increase by 2 times. And the price of bitcoin will change significantly for the better.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

At the moment, best help would be not selling your bitcoins. Because if majority of people start selling in fear, that would bring price of bitcoin to even lower levels which I'm sure that none of us (btc holders) would want it.

GetOutOfMyLife (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

The more people we can convince of the safety and profitability of investments in bitcoin, the better it will be for the crypto currency itself, and for us with you. The price will grow - our capital will grow. For example, I'm trying my best to spread information about bitcoin in my social networks, telling people what benefits I received. And it works.

The problem is, the media can reach tens of thousands to millions of people to spread fear and panic regarding cryptos, I don't think word of mouth can compete with that. We need an organized campaign to spread the word.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

First ofcourse you should invest to help bitcoin grow. Secondly, promote bitcoin by making blogs or articles about it or making videos and explain why bitcoin is a good long term investment. You can also share it to your friends and family and convince them to buy bitcoins too.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

we should be able to convince more people to invest in this digital currency. The more restrictive the bitcoin rules are, the bitcoin tends to increase the price, as investors or bitcoin users oppose the ban by investing more in bitcoin, so bitcoin can grow in a much higher value.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

What I believe we must do is to trust the blockchain itself. We all know bitcoin is not an ideal money but it is very great in its own ways. One reason is that it made the cryptocurrency world very famous and it is very adaptive. Keep believing in the rise of bitcoin and it will lead us to greater heights.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: