Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:00:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3774 times)
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

Educating people about bitcoin increases their knowledge about it. Through it, they become aware on how bitcoin works, how they can earn from it, and also how the blockchain technology works. From those, people will gain interest on using bitcoin or even think to invest on it or do trading.
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

bitcoin is already on growing mode but fed create lot of negative news to stop the growth of bitcoin
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

The first thing we need to do if we want to help bitcoin to grow and to experience its full potential as it will continue to develop, we need to spread awareness  to other people on the real system of bitcoin as it go along and move its stock on the market which gives an opportunity for people to earn and to have profit. I thin proper education about the system bitcoin is also a must for us to used and to have a better association on bitcoin as we would start investing and using bitcoin on transactions and tradings.
rappyboy171

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

i think by sharing knowledge to other people who doesnt know or hesitant about crypto is one thing to go,as we all know there are people who are taking advantage of bitcoins growth, using it to scam other people in their own way, by giving education or sharing knowledge with hype of FUD is very essential for the growth of this society. this can only happen by setting aside our own agendas and make time to think about the greater good, going into a better future, a great technology started with bitcoin.
Jerylo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

Biticoin is helpful in the genration we can join the more profit the money. now bitcoin is more improve in the increasing futer
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

We can help bitcoin to grow by spreading it through webites, social medias, friends or peers and even to your colleagues.. We know already that it will give benefit to us knowing that by doing it, means we try to help them also to be a member.
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

In any way. because bitcoin was created for decentralized coin for which no one can influence
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:40:17 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 04:52:03 PM by 0t3p0t

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
When we talk about adoptation, we already are since a lot of people are coming into cryptocurrency most especially Bitcoin because it is what people and companies are attracted into due to fast transactions anytime and anywhere in the world. Newcomers know more about Bitcoin than any other crypto's because it was already in mainstream and some countries even legalize Bitcoin and made it as a payment method. When we say reducing fees, I don't think if we have the power to make it more lower than we have now because we are dependent on miners.

In terms of regulations, we can do nothing about that because we are living in a place wherein governments rule or control almost  everything we have. But for me, those regulations will also protect us from fraud, scams and anything that will make our funds compromised from lawless elements. Though privacy issues and restrictions were present but still a win/win situation for us. I've heard rumors just recently that cryptocurrency promotion on social media will be prohibited but if it is true I don't care since I can still convince everyone personally. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

I think to help growing bitcoin by spreading its system to all trading activities, such as in stores, restaurants, coffees and hotels. Thus, we should give good assumption that bitcoin is simple and easy trading payment to access by all people or users.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

We can help bitcoin to grow by spreading it through webites, social medias, friends or peers and even to your colleagues.. We know already that it will give benefit to us knowing that by doing it, means we try to help them also to be a member.

Indeed.. it's a great privilege to know all of that. I really want to spread the good news about bitcoin to everyone. It's not for myself only but also for the benefit of other people.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
When we talk about adoptation, we already are since a lot of people are coming into cryptocurrency most especially Bitcoin because it is what people and companies are attracted into due to fast transactions anytime and anywhere in the world. Newcomers know more about Bitcoin than any other crypto's because it was already in mainstream and some countries even legalize Bitcoin and made it as a payment method. When we say reducing fees, I don't think if we have the power to make it more lower than we have now because we are dependent on miners. In terms of regulations, we can do nothing about that because we are living in a place wherein governments rule or control almost  everything we have. But for me, those regulations will also protect us from fraud, scams and anything that will make our funds compromised from bad elements though privacy issues and restrictions were present but still a win/win situation for us.
I think that is the most important thing we all can do: not to abuse bitcoin.
With the anonymity of bitcoin there are possibilities to use it beyond the boarder of legality. It already starts with not paying taxes on profits from trading.
Keeping bitcoin on the legal side gives the media one reason less for reporting bad news.

It's me!!!
bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

only by buying and holding it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

When we talk about adoptation, we already are since a lot of people are coming into cryptocurrency most especially Bitcoin because it is what people and companies are attracted into due to fast transactions anytime and anywhere in the world. Newcomers know more about Bitcoin than any other crypto's because it was already in mainstream and some countries even legalize Bitcoin and made it as a payment method. When we say reducing fees, I don't think if we have the power to make it more lower than we have now because we are dependent on miners. In terms of regulations, we can do nothing about that because we are living in a place wherein governments rule or control almost  everything we have. But for me, those regulations will also protect us from fraud, scams and anything that will make our funds compromised from bad elements though privacy issues and restrictions were present but still a win/win situation for us.
I think that is the most important thing we all can do: not to abuse bitcoin.
With the anonymity of bitcoin there are possibilities to use it beyond the boarder of legality. It already starts with not paying taxes on profits from trading.
Keeping bitcoin on the legal side gives the media one reason less for reporting bad news.

Yeah we will keep Bitcoin in good image so that more and more people will be interested and will not be scared to invest. FUD makes people crazy and what make people keep distance with because they are unsure on the possible outcome most especially if they only have limited idea that is why we will share ideas and educate others for the good of the whole Bitcoin community.

We will use it's idea, adoption, popularity, might and dominance to convince people and let them give the chance to have financial freedom because Bitcoin might change their fortune in the near future just like those early adoptors. Here in my area I tried to get the attention of unemployed youths and kiddos to enter into this cryptocurrency world and hopefully they will be one of us in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:16:47 PM

only by buying and holding it.
This is the most concise and clear answer but represents the whole system. We do have to learn more patiently and not easily panic. The world of cryptocurrency is full of speculation. So, to keep the market well is not easily panicked and provoked.

cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

...Don't say the growth of BTC is no man's business because it will one day spoil your business, so it's time to get up, flood the social media and convince the world that Bitcoin is still on top notch. By this, investors (Companies/corporate organizations and individuals) will see the need to invest and grow BTC.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

Educating people about bitcoin increases their knowledge about it. Through it, they become aware on how bitcoin works, how they can earn from it, and also how the blockchain technology works. From those, people will gain interest on using bitcoin or even think to invest on it or do trading.

You are right, by educating them it can be effective. Now many traders are easily panicked at the price of a quick down and up. They lack experience, it's good they learn more seriously in order to manage emotions and patience.

asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:02:08 AM

We have to help bitcoin by teaching them how to manage it and educate them what can bitcoin helps a lot. I would tell them the benefits of bitcoin and inspire how bitcoin change me a lot. I would tell them that bitcoin is a solution to our problem. It helps to earn and save more to our future.  Bitcoin is not just a waste time because its very effective anf a good investment.  It can helps you to become wiser in terms of handling money. Kudos to bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:51:31 AM

In my part I feel as much as I can to develop the bitcoin system by spreading it to all of its projects I will definitely support to improve bitcoin, because bitcoin is a great help to me now it's time to get your bitcoin help.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:02:09 AM

People or companies need to invest more into Bitcoin. As you can see, the problem here is that there's so much demand for Bitcoin but it lacks supply. It needs to be balanced in order to ensure growth in this cryptocurrency. We need to spread the news and let people invest into Bitcoin since it will benefits us all in the end.
not only investment, bitcoin transactions must also be upgraded. because if many are just investing, the bitcoin round will stop. there should be a round to keep the bitcoin activity busy and it will affect the rising demand.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:05:41 AM

By continuing on using bitcoin means that we are already helping bitcoin to grow the more demands it gets from the users and investor, the more it grows. The things that we are doing here in this forum like posting stuffs and earning bitcoin does also count, Trading, investing and so on. As long as there are people who are using bitcoin, bitcoin won't stop on its growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: