Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3770 times)
gordonsam32

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

Bitcoin will grow if it allows itself to do so by solving issues with scalability. It is already known worldwide and what's sad is that people are disappointed when they actually try to pay with Bitcoin.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

if I personally that bitcoin continues to grow we must also develop it to people around including to introduce bitcoin and teach to be able to get bitcoin
bitqistchris

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

What Bitcoin really needs right now (in my opinion) is a decrease in the transaction time and transaction fees. You can help by joining the development team if you have the skills.
procopiapao

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

To help bitcoin grow, we need the knowledge of many people. In order to do that, we should encourage people to invest in bitcoin We could persuade them through personal communication or by social media. We could teach them what is bitcoin all about and how to invest in it.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

if I personally that bitcoin continues to grow we must also develop it to people around including to introduce bitcoin and teach to be able to get bitcoin

They only thing we can do to increase bitcoin is to invest several times because we really believe that bitcoin is a great help to us.so the only way is actually not to give up on bitcoin even its price drops as it returns and its price rises even further.

Lovemae

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

I can only say,  we can help bitcoin to grow. We need to buy a bitcoin. And also let us educating the other to know about bitcoin works..
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

I think what we have to do is to create a system that works for all in terms of the issues we have with transaction fees. An app will do. That way, we lessen the burden of having others accept or reject the transactions we have, and in the same manner lowering transaction fees due to low overhead costs. No matter how we eye for a decentralized system, it is not working especially with a huge number of following such as Bitcoin. The manpower cannot cope with the number of transactions we have on a daily basis. Hence, based on such disproportionate ratio, transactions are so high, which is, sort of understandable.

Moving forward, I see proper education as an effective manner to disseminate the importance of learning about Bitcoin. With good education, the price of Bitcoin will definitely improve since its price heavily depends on the market's movement. If there are too many indecisive investors, the market would definitely shake if you know what I mean.

So there you go. Just my two cents.   
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

The first thing you should do is invest in helping to grow bitcoin. Suggest a bitcoin by promoting a blog or article about it or making a video and explain why bitcoin is a good long-term investment. You can also share suggestions to your friends and family to convince them to buy bitcoins as well. Cool
jayun

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

Bitcoin needs more investors. Overall, this means there needs to be a huge marketing scheme that would promote people investing into bitcoin. Currently, the demand and supply are unbalanced.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

Hello everybody. How can we help bitcoin grow? The question that really worries me. Unfortunately, I am not a programmer and I am far from technical subtleties, but I think that such a powerful technology has already been invested in Bitcoin, - I do not think that bitcoin needs our help. On the one hand, Bitcoin has already existed for almost ten years, on the other hand it is only the beginning of a great journey. In any case, I would very much like to be useful Bitcoin, and therefore, personally for myself, I can say the following - I can help Bitcoin by getting knowledge in this field and expanding my horizons in the field of crypto currency, not only mine, but also my friends and close.
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

I can only say,  we can help bitcoin to grow. We need to buy a bitcoin. And also let us educating the other to know about bitcoin works..
Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
To make bitcoin grow we need to encourage people to buy bitcoins. And lets discuss to other people how bitcoin works.

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:14:12 AM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
To make bitcoin grow we need to encourage people to buy bitcoins. And lets discuss to other people how bitcoin works.

Yes i agree, there are a lot of ways we can help bitcoin grow. It is to buy bitcoins, invest, and most of all hold it. Do not panic if there is a downtick and uptick especially bitcoin, its very volatile. We just have to be patient because the more we hold it the higher the demand is and if it has higher demand, the supply in the market will be much lower and therefore bitcoins' price will be higher and thats we all wanted to happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

I think we can help bitcoin grow by spreading positive news and the advantages it will bring to the society. We will not use it in illegal activities. That way, government will not regulate bitcoin because they know that it is not used in illegal activities. The government is concern on it's people so when bitcoin will be used to scam it's citizen then that's the triggering factor to regulate or even ban cryptocurrency.
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:12:57 AM

We can help bitcoin by educating people. This is thr firdt thing to do, give them the knowledge aboit advantages and disadvantages of this new technology. And also to invest this way the bitcoin will grow a lot, its not only thr bitcoin but we earn
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:18:17 AM
Merited by connexus (1)

To help bitcoin that should come from the initiative of the investors the more investors invest in bitcoin the higher the value it would become. To improve bitcoin adoption it should be in the form of timely marketing and better education so that investors would enggage in investing in crypto.

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:35:09 AM

Informing and educating people about the benefits of bitcoin is the best we can do to help bitcoin grow. It also helps if we inform them about altcoins. More and more people are now using the internet not only for socializing but also as income generator. It will be easier if we target these people to teach about bitcoin.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:45:26 AM

To help bitcoin that should come from the initiative of the investors the more investors invest in bitcoin the higher the value it would become. To improve bitcoin adoption it should be in the form of timely marketing and better education so that investors would enggage in investing in crypto.
For us to help bitcoin grow, we must need to give all our effort on posting something that is really helpful to others. For us to help bitcoin grow, we must need to invest more here in bitcoin for us to gain higher as we've expected to gain. It can also help bitcoin grow, when the number of users also grow too.
Liaalif

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

the more bitcoin users have indicated there is a growth of bitcoin by the user, to increase the price growth there must be bitcoin purchase from all users and save it in the long run to happen bitcoin scarcity then bitcoin price will rise by itself
Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

We can help bitcoin grow by giving our trust 100% and educate other people the advantages of bitcoin investment. Imagine if everybody in the world knows or have a knowledge about bitcoin and investing to bitcoin as well. this will obviously gives us a drastic positive changes in bitcoin value and popularity as well.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

I'm not a programmer, or some scientist, mathematica genius, and many people here are not that either, so how can we help bitcoin? Wr can use it, and buy using it we support that idea and we spread knowledge about how to use it. There is no other way, devs can look how to improve technical side of bitcoins, but bitcoin needs big and strong community and that is where most of us belong. Support the idea, spread the idea among your friends, and everyday there will be more followers and supporters, ans that is how bitcoin will conquer the world in my opinion.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: