Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3775 times)
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

I'm not a programmer, or some scientist, mathematica genius, and many people here are not that either, so how can we help bitcoin? Wr can use it, and buy using it we support that idea and we spread knowledge about how to use it. There is no other way, devs can look how to improve technical side of bitcoins, but bitcoin needs big and strong community and that is where most of us
belong. Support the idea, spread the idea among your friends, and everyday there will be more followers and supporters, ans that is how bitcoin will conquer the world in my opinion.

The only thing we can do to increase bitcoin is to invest several times and to recruit many persons  to know about bitcoin,because we really believe that bitcoin is a great help to us.So the only way is actually not to give up on bitcoin even its price drops as it returns and its price rises even further.
Damsel_7

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:14:43 AM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?

If bitcoin will be used in the clean way and with food purpose bitcoin will be loved more by people. If it will not trigger illegal activities in the financial world I believe bitcoin adoption will improve. People who are so long in bitcoin will lead the way in taking care of bitcoin so that it will become more beneficial to all from A to D kind of clients can access and benefit from it.
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:23:26 AM

Himself first to buy COINS or participate in the mining of the currency, then people around and expanding of the currency and COINS make contribution to the community, such propaganda of the currency and the prices are good

juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

We can help bitcoin grow by holding the bitcoin for the future,
spread a good thing about bitcoin in this community, no FUD on this community.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

In fact, we as individuals can't do anything to help bitcoin grow in the particular way that is appropriate to the market circumstances. Bitcoin price is controlled mostly by large investors however we can educate those people who are not yet involved to cryptocurrecy market due to unawareness, once they understand bitcoin's benifits, we can see a constant rise in price
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?

I think we can help our bitcoin community by first is unity and respect to each and everyone users or people that using bitcoin , and second is through advertisement and many more because technology is one of the commonly use in our society through internet then recruit many more. And second is let's improve and grow our community and share our different thoughts then let's help to build a strong community.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

we can help the bitcoin grow if we spread the good ones that bitcoin has brought us as much as it can and does not get tired of working and if bitcoin is used in a clean way and not in the air more it spreads in the philippines but what's happening today is the bitcoin name defaming because of scammers and they use the name bitcoin to work with fellow humans so bitcoin does not rise too much in the Philippines.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:15:09 AM

We can help bitcoin to grow by teaching others how to use bitcoin, how to earn it and also by spreading knowledge about bitcoin even in social media.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

Actually Bitcoin is virtual currency its value measured algorithm,Bitcoin demand is high but supply didn't meet to demand.Due to its decentralized safe transaction process people switching to bitcoin so meet their needs must Bitcoin grow.

Mining is best way to grow bitcoin,where bitcoin is legal government should open mining centers and where Bitcoin not allowed by government then Bitcoin community should open centers or subsidize the entrepreneurs to encourage for mining but regulator body should be bitcoin community it will helpful to meet future needs of Bitcoin.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
LudiAAA1

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

Technology is changing business processes and financial landscape and the response of businesses to these new technologies will determine whether they swim or
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

We can help bitcoin grow and devlop for it to thrive and achieve the dreams we expected bitcoin to get by staying patronized and stop the practice of panic selling. As panic selling really hinders bitcoin to get back on its feet as quickly as possible.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

by spreading good awareness in forums and facebook and twitter bitcoin will get good reputation
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

We can help the bitcoin grow by educating people of what bitcoin can do in our lives. Prove them that they are wrong in thinking that it is illegal or came from scam. Be a good example by making your life successful.
Bitcoin is an investment in a form of a digital currency. It has a corresponding value for exchange, that's is why it has an exchange rate value, accepting the fact that it is so volatile. We can help it grow simply by letting it roll in the marketplace where it is playing. Continue to support campaign that is advertising the benefits of bitcoin to its investor.
Cryptolord55

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Simply just buy bitcoin and hold it for long term then it will rise.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

Believe in it, don't sell. The new flow of investors will raise its value itself. Every year regulators are harder and harder to resist bitcoin.

GetOutOfMyLife (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

become a whale : D

In my experience, Whales don't seem to improve the value or usability of bitcoin at all, they HODL their coin promoting artificial scarcity, but the dump phase that comes after screws the economics.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

As a youth of our country I will help and advertise the Bitcoin which will show how greatful and can makes a person's life change, I will tell to other people what I experienced and tell them how important the Bitcoin to their life, because I know that it is the only way I can show my support to Bitcoin it is the only way I can help to spread my voice and knowledge to other people who wants to know and enlightened their mind to have a new perceptions about bitcoin. I want to the poor people which they really need to rise from poverty. In addition my support  in this currency will never end.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

We can help bitcoin by spreading the knowledge of bitcoin to other people. We can also learn how to buy bitcoin also called investments and wait for the value to increase to unprecedented levels so that our capital will increase and the returns will be worth the wait. We can also encourage companies to use and buy bitcoins in many entrepreneur businesses so that other company will get to know the uses of bitcoin, for example paying thru bitcoin or vice versa. We can also teach other people the advantage and disadvantages when using bitcoin if you want to purchase or if you want to invest on bitcoin itself.

Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

I think in order to improve the bitcoins we just need to support them a lot just like before they have grow over $20k in the market because a lot of people are liking bitcoins and engaging themselves into bitcoins but after a lot of people sell their coins when the value rises they are now panicking and they didn't know thatit is because of those people who sell their bitcoins are the reasons why the bitcoins price are falling down in this period of time.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

If you are not a programmer or a billionaire, you can not do much. Share the knowledge and results of earnings on bitcoins with your friends. We increase the capitalization of bitcoin together. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: