Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 04:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3771 times)
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

We need to encourage the community that bitcoin is safe and reliable to attract more investors. And for investor, we need to trust the marketability of BTC, let's stop selling our shares to stop the down fall of price.
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

Any bitcoin investor in a position to help creating bitcoin friendly laws in their respective countries should do so, the biggest hurdle bitcoin is facing is with the legislation in different countries. Facebook being most the most used social media has banned cryptocurrency related promotions and adverts. there is a possibility that there still are people who doesn't know about bitcoin. Spread the word far and wide as you can. and let them know BTC is not a scam
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
"improve bitcoin adoption" by using it as digital currency the way it was intended not as investment most people do now
"reduce fees" by using segwit address and consolidating utxo whenever the network is not too busy
"protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations" by using it responsibly, not scamming and deceiving people
but in the end, those with powers (in govt) make the rules & regulations and we can't control that
and to follow those regulations usually means losing anonymity and decentralization principles of bitcoin Undecided

icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:58:53 AM

companies need to invest more into Bitcoin. As you can see, the problem here is that there is so much demand for Bitcoin but a supply shortage. Need to be balanced to ensure the growth of this cryptocurrency
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:05:06 AM

I think the best thing that we can do to make bitcoin grow is that promoting bitcoin on social media, because social media has a verry large effect because everyone arround may see it throught internet connection, social media is the best of all promoting sites today because it involves all personality that really use internet so then everyone may see how bitcoin works if we share it on social media.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

The only thing you can do is educate yourself and those around you. Know the up and downsides of Bitcoin and its surrounding ecosystem. This way you'll be able to call out bullshit, when you see it, and support potential newcomers when they need it. Especially the latter is of utmost importance.
tradeviser

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

By supporting and investing on bitcoin we can help it to grow more. We can help bitcoin to grow by spreading it through website, social medias, friends or peers and even to your colleagues.
BrandeXMRLOVER

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

To protect the currencies we need to spend time on betterment of its transaction and cash payments
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

We just should start making cycles more frequently than price will start probably grow. With price community will start rising much more faster too.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

To protect the currencies we need to spend time on betterment of its transaction and cash payments
I think, in my own opinion. We can help bitcoin grow by using and buying it. Though not all people can afford it but there are so many ways to help just like spreading knowledge of bitcoin to those investors that has capability to buy or to invest their money here. More investors more chances that the price will rise up because the demand is also rising up.
Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

I think we should be buying bitcoins more and develop our comnunity app that trades btcs even in small countries. What do you think?
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

I've do until now is to follow the bounties and there I retweets or repost so this as a means of promotion about cryptocurrency, many friends on twitter and facebook who ask about cryptocurrency and I suggest to study in this forum or I find at youtube.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

I think, in my own opinion. We can help bitcoin grow by using and buying it. Though not all people can afford it but there are so many ways to help just like spreading knowledge of bitcoin to those investors that has capability to buy or to invest their money here. More investors more chances that the price will rise up because the demand is also rising up.
For the development of bitcoin we should enlighten individuals concerning the advantages of bitcoin .on the off chance that we make more exchanges through bitcoin we can expanded development of bitcoin.
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

we must stick with bitcoin until whenever and do not get out of bitcoin even though the price again decreases. in fact we do not worry about bitcoin prices when and in the future because bitcoin continues to grow to be the best until whenever. using bitcoin is the same as we support or help bitcoin grow.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

I think the best thing that we can do to make bitcoin grow is that promoting bitcoin on social media, because social media has a verry large effect because everyone arround may see it throught internet connection, social media is the best of all promoting sites today because it involves all personality that really use internet so then everyone may see how bitcoin works if we share it on social media.

Well, you have a point but I think bitcoin is already know in social media and in promoting in social media doesn't have a good enough anymore due to many competitor other crypto currency. I would say way back years ago bitcoin is a good way to promote but today is not necessary anymore. On my opinion, is to convince those big whales to joined bitcoin, those big whales what I mean are those businessmen people that can capable enough to joined here in bitcoin community which is the challenges part of it are to make them convinced.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

We can help in our own way, share it, start with your family members, friends, co workers. Share them your story, inspire them, let them see how Bitcoin has changed your life for the better. Once they have interest on it, educate them, guide them and then it's their turn to share their own stories. and the cycle continues. Together, we will grow.

In order bitcoin to grow let us show positivity about it. Show to others the capability having a bitcoin and the profit we can get. Introduce, share and explain it to your family, relatives,friends  and other people.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
damntravis

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

in my opinion helping isn't good idea because then people think it's a bubble, bitcoin has to grow slowly
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

we must stick with bitcoin until whenever and do not get out of bitcoin even though the price again decreases. in fact we do not worry about bitcoin prices when and in the future because bitcoin continues to grow to be the best until whenever. using bitcoin is the same as we support or help bitcoin grow.

We can catch up with bitcoin by buying and using it. We need to support it. And then the community will develop dramatically. This is a certain progress of community of bitcoin.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

We must continue to invest and motivate our friends to invest in bitcoin too. Then its audience will grow, so the price will continue to rise and become stronger.

LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:26 AM

already had a small rally for expansion of interest in people followed by a short lecture. People responded greatly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: