Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 09:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3777 times)
Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

Bitcoin can certainly help grow through advertising on social media in order to more quickly share what we know about Bitcoin and what are the things that could possibly be done Bitcoin. We could also invest more in to it. Education and awareness is the key so the Bitcoin will be known all over the world. Then slowly will definitely be better known by all ordinary societies or outback.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

The only thing we can really do is to keep talking about it, and not just on here but everywhere. Talk to yoru family, your friends, social media, help crypto be accessible for those who don't know how.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

Bitcoin can certainly help grow through advertising on social media in order to more quickly share what we know about Bitcoin and what are the things that could possibly be done Bitcoin. We could also invest more in to it. Education and awareness is the key so the Bitcoin will be known all over the world. Then slowly will definitely be better known by all ordinary societies or outback.
The problem of bitcoin is the coin circulation that comes in a lot of making bitcoin affected by inflation from other altcoins that dominate coinmarketcap. should be in the crypto created a team of coin regulation that has a good innovation for the future, not only made for assets only when the price is unstable

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

Accept Bitcoin as a means of payment from customers. Use Bitcoins and Blockchains to raise funds for your business. Use Bitcoins and Blockchains to track your inventory

ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

we can help bitcoin to grow by supporting the companies by doing the promotional work and by investing and become the part of the project and by increasing awareness about the coins. So spread as much as you can to your nearby people.

nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:01:28 PM
Merited by tambok (1)

Word of mouth and discussion is best, but I find often times with our actions we can speak louder than our words ever could. Go out and purchase something nominal with your BTC gains and say, "I got this because of BTC". That for sure will raise more questions than any other statement could because as sad as it is greed and money peak our interest more than helping the world ever would (for the average person anyway). You could also say "I know of this thing that will save the world" but I would bet all my life savings that the former would garner more interest than the latter.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

The only way we can help bitcoin is to spread what is the benefits of bitcoin. we can teach every person that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will make your investment worth
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

Word of mouth and discussion is best, but I find often times with our actions we can speak louder than our words ever could. Go out and purchase something nominal with your BTC gains and say, "I got this because of BTC". That for sure will raise more questions than any other statement could because as sad as it is greed and money peak our interest more than helping the world ever would (for the average person anyway). You could also say "I know of this thing that will save the world" but I would bet all my life savings that the former would garner more interest than the latter.
The perfect way for us to save the world of cryptocurrency is to share our knowledge and some basic information to other people and encourage them to join us since we are growing from time to time, so for me you can help bitcoin to grow it is all in our hands how crypto will grow so let us do our part.
MiF

Activity: 1414
Merit: 258

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

The perfect way for us to save the world of cryptocurrency is to share our knowledge and some basic information to other people and encourage them to join us since we are growing from time to time, so for me you can help bitcoin to grow it is all in our hands how crypto will grow so let us do our part.
I think helping bitcoin grow by means of social media will be the best idea if we really wanted to help bitcoin to grow. Maybe we can also share it our family and friends to encourage them to used bitcoin for good, because if many people use bitcoin maybe bitcoin will become more popular and trend by then it will really grow and it's economy may rise up high.

MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

The only thing we can do to increase bitcoin is to invest several times and to recruit many persons to know about bitcoin
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

In my opinion I think the best way to help bitcoin grow is to have more people buy and hodl their bitcoins

as this will help ensure the value grows and if more of us do this we can influence other businesses to adopt the use of it to be an everyday payment option.
Darkstare

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

It's easy to help the development of bitcoin just what we are going to share their bitcoin topics on facebook as well as our caption we have a great bitcoin image for a lot of interest. and we can also do it on twitter or any social media to identify bitcoin especially and help us increase bitcoin grow.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

We can help Bitcoin grow through some social media like Facebook, tweeter ,youtube or some other social medias. The best way to help Bitcoin grow is to share our knowledge and show how you can invest in Bitcoin and make it profitable for you.Now a days people is comfortable going cashless this shows that people are interested on online payment such as mobile and digital payment but this take time this will be the right time to introduce Bitcoin to your friends to do business.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

For me the way of helping bitcoin to grow is by doing some promotion to a lot of people . Giving some brief explanation about this system and how it flow. The right person that we can we talk about it is a persons who is attach on you such as your family, friends and relatives.  It consider as the first step of promotion. The said promotion of bitcoin become peer to peer therefore it can be spread widely. The very important is we can encourage people to join to this technology, that why bitcoin system would be much better and be more consistently in the market.
Coinhype

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

We all have to make some good publicity about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in our environment. So tell the people around you, that the mainstream media just spreading FUD about cryptocurrencies, and thel them the truth. Thel them about blockchain and how it works, how simple but genius it is. Show them how to use it, and easy it is to trade them and make good profit just with holding you coins. When you do all this, cryptocurrencies image get better and the value of them will rise!
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

Try to actually use Bitcoin instead of just holding it. Too many people are just holding Bitcoin in the hopes of getting rich someday. I think that's wrong. We should all spend Bitcoin while holding a portion of it instead of holding all of it.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

We all have to make some good publicity about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in our environment. So tell the people around you, that the mainstream media just spreading FUD about cryptocurrencies, and thel them the truth. Thel them about blockchain and how it works, how simple but genius it is. Show them how to use it, and easy it is to trade them and make good profit just with holding you coins. When you do all this, cryptocurrencies image get better and the value of them will rise!
The part of the members of bitcoin that will help bitcoin grow is by participating in any activities involving bitcoins and investing always in bitcoins and keep promoting it in the internet.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
preceptus11

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:34:49 PM

we cant do anything alo e withoit the support of the govt of respective countries which we are never gonna have Sad
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

we cant do anything alo e withoit the support of the govt of respective countries which we are never gonna have Sad

Promoting Bitcoin to the public is the best way to attract possible investors for Bitcoin. We can use social media buy blogging and posting what we know about Bitcoin. Let people embrace Bitcoin little by little. Awareness what Bitcoin is, can eliminate their doubts and fears for engaging the cryptocurrency world which exist from thin air. More investors means more gain to the value of Bitcoin.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?

well if your good in programing and economical legalities I would suggest that create a website that could do cheap bitcoin transactions while balancing business agendas.

Maintaining a program/website will cost you a lot though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: