Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 05:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3789 times)
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

To me the main way of increasing the price of a money is to increase it's investment. The more the investment will be the more will be the more will be the price. So, to increase the future opportunities in Bitcoin one need to invest in Bitcoin. In flat money the investment is more. For this reason the stability of flat money is more than a crypto currency.
So to grow more and more Bitcoin we need to use it more and more in our daily life. We need to invest more and more.

Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

All we can do is spread the good word about bitcoin and to do so more and more people invested their money. This will greatly help its development. The rest of the security issues, speed, etc. - is the prerogative of the developers.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

To keep the industry of bitcoin grow what we need to do is spread its good benefits to others. By spreading the benefits of bitcoin to others, they will be attracted to use bitcoin to their everyday transactions. We all know that if the users of bitcoin will rise its value will also rise. We can share the benefits of bitcoin by the use of social medical which is the most popular and most effective advertising tool as of the moment. We can example in our advertisement the successful personalities which become very wealth because they chose or invest in bitcoin.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

way to help the development of bitcoin ie we promote bitcoin through social media and tell about bitcoin through television or radio. if at the moment I can only help the growth of bitcoin by telling my friends about bitcoin when hanging out with my friends.
Facebook and YouTube are good platforms but the problem is that most of the people around the globe still have this notion in their mind that the crypto currency is just a scam and it is not more than a software glitch, I think the more effective way is to make a wallet yourself and than communicate effectively on the social media, as well as people who are around you in your work place or near your home, once they will see you dealing in it and earning the profits, then it will give them a real confidence to start off.
lfc_san

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

At least we should to believe bitcoin by not participating in panic selling. Then start educating people and inviting them to use bitcoin.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

All we can do is spread the good word about bitcoin and to do so more and more people invested their money. This will greatly help its development. The rest of the security issues, speed, etc. - is the prerogative of the developers.
Spreading positive speculation will help the bitcoin to grow. We should stop reading and sharing negative news because this would also can trigger the community to be worried. If we just continue to support the crypto by making all to be positive then there will be no problem.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

Oh really?! Now that focus has been divided and diluted with more focus on bitcoin segwits, the need for salvaging the Bitcoin has arisen. As much as adoption process has begun, the process is also being frustrated by different happenings to the bitcoin growth. The help for bitcoin can better be released from the developers with every help of empowering it again.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

At least we should to believe bitcoin by not participating in panic selling. Then start educating people and inviting them to use bitcoin.
We all know that every time we use bitcoin, we can help it on growing. We all know that everyone of us does have an idea to help bitcoin grow. It is so easy to everyone to help bitcoin grow. All we must need to do is to trust bitcoin as much as we trust ourselves. Give all our effort for us to help bitcoin because helping this grow is really can receive us a big income in the future.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

Eventually Bitcoin would have to be replaced by an other more scalable crypto currency, its just a matter of time.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

What I see is that government start to crush bitcoin ecosystem after they found out that this is used in illegal activities. What makes worst is that there are continuous number of company that sprout like mushrooms asking people money in the form of crypto and ended up broke and stating bankruptcy. These victims adds to those people who support the government to take down the crypto ecosystem. What we could do is to help those startup to attain their goal and be successful so that they could return back with income those money the investors have gave.
GetOutOfMyLife (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

Glad to see that this thread has garnered a lot of attention, I hope that people have learned something about the current state of the bitcoin, and what they can do to improve their prospects.

Bitcoin should remain in the hands of the community, not be taken over by media hostility. We need to fight for this, blockchain is the future, don't let anyone take it away from us.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Xerox101

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?

We can help bitcoin to grow by investing first and spread and let people what is bitcoin all about and keep going advertise and share everywhere you are and if people sees the usage and importance of bitcoin then they probably invest and promote to other also. we should take this as positive and helpful in our life to improve as human being and if that happen and government will notice that bitcoin is good and has advantages to people then maybe this will be legalized to whole world.
adytran

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

Thank you for a good question. Im a newbie and im invested for buy BTC at 14k$. And now, a price?
What do you do now. Can i give me some suggestion??
Thank you, bros
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?

To helped improved bitcoin we have to invest in bitcoin so the price will increased  if we people or other countries will not invest in bitcoin the priced will not increased and the bitcoin will not exist. Other way that we can helped to improved the bitcoin is to spread some good things about bitcoin so others will invesy also in bitcoin. We also need to trust the bitcoin, because if we don't trust in bitcoin no one will also trust in bitcoin. We can also promote bitcoin to others, introduce it so they will know how bitcoin is in your life share some of your experiences, how you earn frim bitcoin so they will know how they can also earn and invest in bitcoin.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

How to help the growth of bitcoin is to introduce to the public in a way if we have a store, receive bitcoin as a means of payment. Afterwards tell the public that bitcoin is safe money and can be used anywhere.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

We can help the bitcoin to become popular if we will share our knowledge about cryptocurrency to our friends. Most of my friends are now becoming interested to the bitcoin because they saw that my life became better because of the bitcoins. They are now aware to what benefits that they can get from the bitcoin.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

I think it is an investor. Investors should be more diligent in issuing bitcoin among their business associates. Bitcoin will grow when used by people like them I think. It's also important to advertise bitcoin thoroughly. To be more and more bitcoin in the know many people and become an attraction for the community. That's just my opinion
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

We can help the bitcoin grow by educating people of what bitcoin can do in our lives. Prove them that they are wrong in thinking that it is illegal or came from scam. Be a good example by making your life successful.
We can help Bitcoin grow, but it is challenging to do so if you can teach people how to get involved and start investing in the Crypto market, Bitcoin will probably improve. , the parameters in the market can be changed if there are many investors involved in Bitcoin. And this helps Bitcoin grow.

joymarker

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

Manfaatkan Bitcoin Dalam Bisnis Online. Perkembangan teknologi yang begitu pesat secara tidak langsung membantu pertumbuhan ekonomi yang begitu maju.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

bitcoin is still in its infancy so we have to make bitcoin grow. I think the way we support it and buy bitcoin or invest bitcoin after that we hold it until bitcoin rises again. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: