Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3770 times)
rony01941

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

Bitcoin is very good currency.So I like it.I think the grow in Bitcoin can be growed by growing its use. If someone buys Bitcoin and does not deal with it, then Bitcoin will decrease. If we can use Bitcoin properly, then Bitcoin will grow its value and grow. At present Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity.So we will invest more in bitcoin and be more interested in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
Honestly we can help bitcoin grow by avoiding negative trust in this forum activities because its the main cause taht the investor hesitate for an investment.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

to help bitcoin continue growing by introducing bitcoin to everyone who does not know the benefits and how to use it. so that more and more people are familiar with bitcoin. and we also have to minimize negative news about bitcoin.
I agree with you we can really help bitcoin to grow if we will promote bitcoin in this world, and we can help bitcoin to grow if we will not stop to buy bitcoin and we just need to trust bitcoin that on the right time bitcoin is we will be used by almost everyone in this world.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
We can help the bitcoin to grow if we will share our knowledge to the other people about what is bitcoin and what bitcoin can do. The bitcoin will become more stronger if there are many users. We need to support and to help bitcoin to grow.

chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

will be volatile on the future?

Certainly, it will be. you should remember that the main feature that any cryptocurrency has is its very high volatility. Bitcoin can grow when more people will support it.

I think we can help Bitcoin grow by investing in it. Invites people to know with Bitcoin and encouraged him to invest in the Bitcoin. So the more that invest, Bitcoin will increasingly boom, informing or educate others on how the system works.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

As we are bitcoin users still support bitcoin development by spreading knowledge to friends around, we may not be able to make eternal bitcoin but we must make bitcoin always exist.

predictors

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

We can influence people  to embrace bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, it would be a big effect if people start to invest in bitcoin though it can be a downfall if bitcoin does not manage to take total control and can be hard if they cannot manage the numbers of transactions everyday, investors  can invest, mine, transact without having the doubt that we'd get scammed or get stolen, with this we can help the community grow, we can help bitcoin grow more.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

There are many ways to help bitcoin in its growing. You can start by encouraging or educating people about the world of cryptocurrency by sharing to other people why it's a good idea to invest in Bitcoin. Educating others will surely give a huge growth in this industry. Don't mind the people hate bitcoin instead, just explain to them what was the good things that bitcoin helps you. Lastly, we can show to them how Bitcoin help us in our daily expenses and saves money for our future.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

We can promote the growth and development of this currency by distributing information about Bitcoin. This is one of the biggest barriers for Bitcoin in mass adoption. For bitcoin, as an innovative monetary system, it is important to attract new participants. I believe that if bitcoin grows, it can help our economy to eliminate poverty.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

Let other inform of the monetary revolution is not that easy - but for me it's the only way to truly make a change here.

How can you do that ?
Do not spam only in your social account - how many as you've seen doing like that with other things as what you thought about his doing ? - but talk with people in a good way.

IT'S NOT EASY to change a dogma in people's mind - but you can with time and passion.

Do not force to one you're speaking to , to believe at first at your idea. Make him realise what he'd been doing for years could have a fallen roots.

DO not suggest him to invest in SHORT gain because you know you can't promise, and if you tell him that you can only do the opposite. Make him believe you are a scammer and BTC itself is bubble.

SO be patient and take time. Revolution hasn't been make in a hour.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

The only way we can help bitcoin grow is to promote it at any level we can and also introduced new people into bitcoin giving them adequate teaching on what bitcoin is and how to protect your self against fuds,bad news and also panic selling in time of price fall.
nerove

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

We need to share bitcoin around the world, so all will know what it is and invest into it. The more hype around the bitcoin the better! With popularity comes price increase.
TimofeiHabarov2807

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

When you start the bitcoin purse the next time you see your money, all the bitcoin tools come in the public registry
espiapogi1994

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

first of all it would be helpful to say I'm trying to raise the bitcoin we need to invest or mine for bitcoin to survive. we should also lage to explain to family friends to people the bitcoin is not a scam. we should also explain bitcoin is a gold where you can grow here just as you hold bitcoin, get off or rise you know that lage you have to sustain Smiley  Grin Smiley Wink
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

We can help bitcoin grow by harnessing the potential of every individuals by teaching those people to understand what bitcoin is and what is the life of a bitcoin.

TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

promote bitcoin around the world , so it can help bitcoin pump if they invest more on bitcoin .
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

in my opinion if you really want to help bitcoin grow , the perfect time is when you see it in the going down , buy and invest , not just you are investing a lot are investing join them in investing . in that aay the bitcoin will grow and the selling will get high perfect timing . you will bitocin bitcoin woll help you also. sell it in that time.
adrianbox

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

I think one way to help bitcoin is to get started with it, buy or invest in bitcoin and spread the currency by buying or trading the digital currency  Smiley Smiley
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

Just by buying, if I have $ 1 trillion I will use for bitcoin pump, we all know that marketcap about $ 175 billion and by buying then we will help bitcoin growing faster.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

Invite as much as people you know for being involved in bitcoin. The more demand, bitcoin becomes more valuable. It also help bitcoin to grow. It can prevent from extinction as well. Just being active in the circle of bitcoin is one of the way to keep bitcoin alive.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: