Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3771 times)
Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

Make a positive speculation about bitcoin on the web, blog, twitter, facebook, youtube or other networking sites, stay away from negative responses. Show that bitcoin is capable of racing to the $ 20k level quickly.
Get started right now.
I agree,  one way of helping bitcoin to grow is through the use of social medias. Social medias are widely used, everyone has an access with internet that can be easily spread all over the world with just one click , wherein there is a greater possibility that we can educate people on how bitcoin works and how it can help people. With that we could convince new investors to invest with botcoin, that will lead to bitcoin's growth.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

The least I can do to help bitcoin grow is to promote it through social media and to my families and friends. The more people who invest in it and use it, the more its value will increase.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

To help develop bitcoin, we and businesses must invest in it. We must think in a positive way, about a good future. In addition, we have to promote the image, the advantages of bitcoin brought to the user.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

We can help bitcoin grow by promoting, educating, participating. Promoting on social medias are the best to spread what is bitcoin and spreading the ideology of it on how it can help the humanities on daily basis. Educating is one of the best way to help bitcoin grows, by doing that it can give knowledge to all people who are intended to know more about bitcoin. Lastly, investing on bitcoin is a big part of helping bitcoin grows, it gives assurance that keeps the market healthy and with that bitcoin will always be here to stay.  

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
the most rational and possible is to be a good media giving good information about bitcoin . and bitcoin proof from before . in providing information about bitcoin to new adopters. and also by being a wise user crypto already makes the crypto itself safe from bad things
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

We can help bitcoin if whe use these in a proper way. And giving it the good information.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?

We can help bitcoin grow by inviting people to invest Or buy bitcoin. We might  help them to explain also the benefits of buying bitcoin and how to make profits from it. We might as well explain to them how to use bitcoin as payment through online. People will adopt using to it if we properly introduce bitcoin with them. People might well be get used of what they said fees , it might depend  maybe for  how much bitcoin you want to buy anyway.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
lissa brak

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

We can help develop bitcoin by buying and keeping it from selling it. In addition, we can encourage many new investors to invest in it. By exchanging the experience and profit that bitcoin brings you, you can tell your friends so they understand and invest in it.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

Well, I think the best thing to help bitcoin grow would be to make it known to other people, as many as possible, help them understand and get them to invest.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

We can help develop bitcoin by buying and keeping it from selling it. In addition, we can encourage many new investors to invest in it. By exchanging the experience and profit that bitcoin brings you, you can tell your friends so they understand and invest in it.
Yes I agree on that, I believe that we can really make bitcoin grow by sharing its advantages on social media and maybe encouraging people to use it for good. There are so many ways to help bitcoin grow but I think the most effective is the social media site sharing, because we are now living in a modern world of internet and sharing or gathering information in social media is the most common thing.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

Its simple, we need to just buy some Bitcoins and trade in it or we need to invest what ever we have in cash. We can also spread the word through social media or among our friends and family about Bitcoin. You can just explain the technology it uses and the concept it has, then speak about the price comparison with last year and this year. By doing these simple things I think we can help Bitcoin grow.
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

You can explain Bitcoin to more people through publicity. Let people know that Bitcoin can bring profits to them and make people's lives more convenient.
kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

I think the strength of one forum not enough as much impact on the price of bitcoin. This is a game of greater capital and volume, we only contemplate it.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

Make a positive speculation about bitcoin on the web, blog, twitter, facebook, youtube or other networking sites, stay away from negative responses. Show that bitcoin is capable of racing to the $ 20k level quickly.
Get started right now.

We can help Bitcoin grow by educating people of  what Bitcoin can do in our life. We think positive all the time about Bitcoin and we stay away from the negative responses of others.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Bitcoin is now turning. We can grow the price by a few steps. We do not have to worry about the price. We have to buy and hold Bitcoin until it reaches a good price. Do not sell it now and wait for more investment. Hopefully the price will go up. I have to say this because you can have a great experience taking care of Bitcoin well if you do not know what it's like when up and down. As long as you hold Bitcoin people will have the learning properties of Bitcoin to make them know how to run Bitcoin, instead.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

It is a well-known truth that the price increases with increasing purchases of this asset. Therefore, you need to buy bitcoin for a large amount.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

Bitcoin is good to hold in these days and the bitcoin community can do a lot in bitcoin improvement and now the people are holding because now they know that bitcoin is the secure currency and the market of bitcoin is growing in these days and the future holding can make you successful and if you give proper time to crypto soon you will feel happy with your decision.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

Well, I think the best thing to help bitcoin grow would be to make it known to other people, as many as possible, help them understand and get them to invest.

You're right. Educating more people about how bitcoin works is one of the best way to help bitcoin growing. I guess many people in the world have heard about bitcoin since the bitcoin price was skyrocketed last year but most of them don't take it seriously even many of them only sees bitcoin as a bubble without knowing it's technologies that makes them avoid it. For example, my family used to think that bitcoin only as an investment asset and sees it as a bubble and only used for criminal purpose as the news here always aired about the bad side of bitcoin. But after i explained them how bitcoin works especially the advantages of it's technologies and potential, they changed their view on bitcoin.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

Mate we can help bitcoin grow buy always buying crypto coins and make it hold.And also for the investors that they well not sell their coins but to buy on it for a while.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

There are thousands of ways to help Bitcoin growth in the community. One them is making a positive speculation about Bitcoin on the web, blog, twitter, facebook, youtube or other networking sites etc will go a long way to promote the growth of Bitcoin. Additionally, introducing Bitcoin to people, and also ensuring that they invest in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: