Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is created?  (Read 2516 times)
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:05:01 AM

It is created to uplift the digital money. Make digital transactions. The distance of money between countries to reduce and different countries can now exchange money easily. It created an altogether different digital world.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

Why not? Are you happy with this economic system which has teeth on our neck like a vampire? Or banks that makes themselves rich and give us a handout. Existing system make itself richer and richer. Bitcoin is giving people an opportuniy to keep their money with decentralized system.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. Bitcoin is created worldwide for me, for you, for him, for her for them and for all the people who are involve and doing bitcoin in order to help us improve our lives.
lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

For me, bitcoin is created for a lot of reasons. First of all, the fact if having virtual money needs a lot of faith because we are all  used to cash. Bitcoin reduces unemployment, offer blockchains with very little value of fees. Maybe one of bitcoins' goal is to make banks disappear.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency or known as the father of all crypto currency that has the potential to become the new money or the electronic money around the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin and it is almost compare to the gold but why bitcoin is created?
Here are some reason :
* To change the perception of all people about the digital currency.
* To improve the payments and transactions and in the internet world.
* To become the image of money around the world.
* To protect or hides the identity of the user, for security purposes.
* To give an opportunity to all people around the world to earn a secondary income.
* To upgrade the currency because everything in this world is now upgrading.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS Smiley
If this post is worth of your merit, Thank you Smiley

Actually I agreed to this statement and article but I just wanna add some information or my opinion to be precise , bitcoin created 9 years ago and bitcoin created to provide the needs of each and every individual person on the world that needed help. And of course there is a negative and positive effects , one of the negative effects of it is many people been greedy and selfish and many more. But despite the negative effects there is positive and the fact is to help many people , to make it easier.
russella31

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

I guess bitcoin was created for convenience. It's a digital currency that let's you transact business online and at the same time hides the identity of a person. There are many reasons why bitcoin was created but the two things I mentioned are for me the main reasons why it was created.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

In my prospective bitcoin was created for profits, that's the first of course when it come to business its to earn, secondly is to implement its mission and vision, and of course to help people, to give them opportunity to help themselves to improve their living as they help uprising the society...
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

For me, it's important role is put a stop on tampering transactions that is often currently  done by our corrupt officials that even if we want to expose them, they can turn the tables and point us out as the suspect. So it's created to change the rotting system.
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:15:35 AM

Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin.
Technically no, 42-coin is the most expensive right now (if I did not forget any other).

What is 42 coin? I never heard about this coin. Its the first time now i heard it.
I was thinking bitcoin is the most expensive so far. If you said no and mention another one, maybe i am wrong
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

To set us free from the governments. They are the ones that wants to control us like they have done in 1000 years. Buy bitcoin to be free, not to become rich.
chocomartin

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

Bitcoin was created to serve as a decentralized currency meaning it is currency that is not held by an authority such as the government, it would serve as a peer-to-peer currency this eliminates a "middle-man" such as banks when conducting transactions. BTC unlike regular fiat currency is not tied to real-world entities which means you are untraceable. So basically, I think BTC was made as a big FU to authority and I think that's pretty cool.
kanchuka2

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:34:27 AM

HI,

When someone send money to someone in another country he has to pay transaction fees to the bank.But when we send bitcoins there is no bank involve.So that it a very easy and instant way to send money.This method was found by Mr.Satoshi Nakamoto.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency or known as the father of all crypto currency that has the potential to become the new money or the electronic money around the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin and it is almost compare to the gold but why bitcoin is created?
Here are some reason :
* To change the perception of all people about the digital currency.
* To improve the payments and transactions and in the internet world.
* To become the image of money around the world.
* To protect or hides the identity of the user, for security purposes.
* To give an opportunity to all people around the world to earn a secondary income.
* To upgrade the currency because everything in this world is now upgrading.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS Smiley
If this post is worth of your merit, Thank you Smiley
To make our life easier and turns into advancement. The way it gives jobs to those unemployed people. It also fast and easier  when it comes to transactions. It gives earnings to everyone specially to who are rich now and thats because of working with bitcoin.
hgkcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

Bitcoins are created according to human needs. Faster payments and lower fees will be met by future bitcoins. It can also be a good investment. Helps make a lot of profits. Bitcoin also connects multiple bitcoin users together. Many new business forms are created and the main payment method is bitcoin.
By the way, bitcoin was created to get money back to its original function of creating a currency that can not be used for nonmonetary functions. It can change our lives, make money into the most basic functions of the original, people trading medium.
moiseeva

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

It was created to act as a payment medium. Unfortunately, most people use if for investment only. The more people use it for buying and selling goods and services, the longer it will remain alive.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

because it facilitates unemployment and society to find better jobs and improve our economy.
If there is no fixed price on Bitcoin payouts then it could help the people make more money. If they get regular cash then it's a fixed income.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
alphacoco

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:59:01 PM

It's an alternative to the current banking system. The current system in some countries is manipulated by big companies with hidden interests and in others it's on a trust system that you just hope the government is doing the right thing.

This is what people don't understand and this is why ripple should never be allowed to succeed, people need to be educated about the people behind the coins.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

I think 2008 financial crisis of 2008 year  was the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression and was the first step of bitcoin creation, world was looking for finnancial revolution
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

I think basically, society needed an alternative to the regular financial system through which people could trade. When Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin peer-to-peer transaction system, society got the best alternative yet. Now, everyone can try his luck with day-trading, mining, etc. Important part is that today we have stabile digital currency that is used all over the world for transactions of all sorts. Most of the online traders use Bitcoin nowadays and even some of the biggest networks included Bitcoin as a valid method of payment, such as Microsoft, Amazon, etc.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

bitcoin was created after the financial crisis of 2008 when government gave money to the huge banks and the aim was to not let the control of taxpayers` money in human hands as humans are greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: