Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:51:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is created?  (Read 2516 times)
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency or known as the father of all crypto currency that has the potential to become the new money or the electronic money around the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin and it is almost compare to the gold but why bitcoin is created?
Here are some reason :
* To change the perception of all people about the digital currency.
* To improve the payments and transactions and in the internet world.
* To become the image of money around the world.
* To protect or hides the identity of the user, for security purposes.
* To give an opportunity to all people around the world to earn a secondary income.
* To upgrade the currency because everything in this world is now upgrading.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS Smiley
If this post is worth of your merit, Thank you Smiley
Hello there,  i think this is the answer for the people who seek for the opportunities to earn some income. When i found it , this will be a great thing that comes in my life. This thing will help me in order to buy me some necessities and basic needs.  I think also many people are think that bitcoin is created to help them and to change their life once and for all.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

This is a world-class revolution when the trading problem is solved very intelligently with a currency that does not bear any control over who. No one can change the mode of operation, algorithm.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

The main purpose of creating Bitcoin is to make financial transactions easier, more secure and faster. Since it has been created it has evolved after just being a digital currency for transferring or moving money from anywhere in the world, to anyone at anytime, it began to be an asset, something that can store a value. and as time goes by it also became a means of providing jobs for people who are willing to invest time and effort to earn some coins, a living if they want to.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

Bitcoin was created for the poor people that dont get a job because bitcoin is just easy to get a money you just need to be diligence but first of all you need to study about bitcoin so that you'll get it easily to get a money/token in bitcoin and bitcoin can pay your bills

I think you can earn huge income with crypto with non stop your hardworking so if your attitude is like always do hard work then your kindness in crypto because what we need here and knowledge here also do not stop.
This is also made to be useful by many businesses around the world and because the digital currency creates a lot of work to earn extra income
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

Maybe Satoshi just want to make some fun and finally he made Bitcoin. But, he doesn't know that Bitcoin will be something very useful and a world revolution.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

in a nutshell, Bitcoin was created to free people from central banking slavery, free people from governments and agencies controlling and change the future - but for some foolish act of mass users, the total system became an investment game and whales are getting bigger.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency or known as the father of all crypto currency that has the potential to become the new money or the electronic money around the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin and it is almost compare to the gold but why bitcoin is created?
Here are some reason :
* To give an opportunity to all people around the world to earn a secondary income.

At first, I am not familiar behind the history of bitcoin and cryptocurency. But because of this forum, I learned some things about Satoshi Nakamoto and his goals with bitcoin. Based on what I read in this site, bitcoin is originally created to have another option in online transactions that has cheaper fees and decentralized so that people will have more freedom and anonymous in those online transactions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

Bitcoin created for :
1. Combine our strength as citizen of the world
2. This project can absolve us from economic slavery
3. Solve the many of challenges of the future, and begins the transition to a global digital economy
4. this project can transfer the money safely, fast and easy to use
5. this project can manage our finances with complete autonomy (not related with the bank)

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

Bitcoin was created to help all the users change their lives, a new digital currency which would be helpful for financial stability of one's life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

If according to my thinking,
-to make a transparent transaction
-Secure Transactions
-For trade
-For shopping at online stores that can accept cryptocurrency
-Can be used as a side job
-Get a passive income

This is according to my thinking, how the thought of you a lot of experience in the world of crypto?

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

Modern technology has given birth to a high-value money that attracts many people and is curious about it. That's bitcoin. Bitconin (BTC) is a virtual currency that is not created by any country or state, but is created from a network of computers around the world. Bitcoin's features are highly secure, transaction-free, convenient and at no cost.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

Here are some reason :

Why is bitcoin created?  Well, it’s really abstracted but for me it’s more likely that it’s created through the development of advanced technology, also humen smart. It provides all of people all most parts of the world have chance to get money in convenient way. As you know that bitcoin is quite developed and eventually, it’s getting much more popular in its reputation. The invention of discovering IT is actually great, but it’s much greater when cryptocurrency is  born.
alvipalangka

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Bitcoin created for allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. other than that bitcoin gives a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer distributed timestamp server to generate computational proof of the chronological order of transactions.
but bitcoin still does not have tight security ... which allows transactions safely
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

i think bitcoin was created to make things easier and fair for everyone. it makes our life easier and it helps us get rid of the unnecessary fees that was implemented by the government. it helps us with our financial problem and help us connects internationally with many people in the business world
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

Bitcoin was created because people was tried of the same economy system. It's a revoultion that people wanted and we get it, but unfotrunatly people still don't use bitcoin as currency.

Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

The main purpose of bitcoin is to make transactions easier around the world, the value of bitcoin also rising that makes others make it an asset. Bitcoin continues to prove to a different country, its ability to make someone successful in life, but there are countries that have banned bitcoin like Korea, China and Indonesia.
Only a small percentage of the world's population currently uses bitcoin and other altcoins to make current financial transactions, but these numbers will increase over time as crypto and bitcoin markets become more popular.
Man91

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

Most likely it was created to revoke the power from the world's government by creating an alternative currency to what already exists. The current fiat currency is all under control of government and hence they can control the world for their own benefits. Bitcoin is like something which isn't under control of anything and works on predefined set of rules.
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

Here are some reason :

I think bitcoin is made for people who are badly squeezed into bad finances, and until now bitcoin has grown to become a king in the crypto world, and with this bitcoin many people join and invest with bitcoin and with bitcoin we can get many benefits which can be, and with the current bitcoin we can do business easily in terms of payments between cities and between countries
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

I think bitcoin and cryptocurrency is created  to help many people to send and recive money with fast and easier transaction in around the world, and i think also to give job to many people especially to those who really needed, bitcoin can change anything.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

Bitcoin was made because society needed an alternative to the regular financial system through which people could trade. They could store value or trade with bitcoin without any control of the elite parts of the global society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: