Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is created?  (Read 2516 times)
joker19

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

The story of bitcoin and how it all started. Read here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6xqqwm/a_reminder_why_bitcoin_was_even_created/   Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ramirocryptobanana

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

of course i agree with you. what ever it is, its a very good thing that is happened to us.
thunderclup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

For me, the bitcoin was created to transact easier worldwide and as the time flies and of course to the people who have a financial problem, also to reduce the increasing number of unemployed in our countries and to get some income to have a great future.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

of course i agree with you. what ever it is, its a very good thing that is happened to us.
It is useless to get into this debate that how bitcoin was created as it has nothing to do with us. The only thing in which all of us should be interested must be that why it was created.

It was created it give us a chance to have a better earnings and to have a better living by making some good amount of money and there are people who are doing this and their dreams are about to become true and soon there are going to become the millionaires.
Sonai Moni

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

Digital world and digital ways . Bitcoin is digital currency. Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin and it is almost compare to the gold. To improve the payments and transaction and in tje Internet world.  Bitcoin can also be viewed as the most prominent  record keeping system  currently availabl..
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

Bitcoin is created due the centralized system in our world have many problems.
bitcoin is decentralized currency, it has many advantages from the centralized currency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency or known as the father of all crypto currency that has the potential to become the new money or the electronic money around the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin and it is almost compare to the gold but why bitcoin is created?

It was created to act as a payment medium. Unfortunately, most people use if for investment only. The more people use it for buying and selling goods and services, the longer it will remain alive.

Bitcoin created to earn through internet since new technology is in trend and will continuously evolve. Creating bitcoin become useful because everyone can have access and change life with this earning. It is good to take bitcoin for investment because of it's volatility. We cannot only mine gold in nature but also in the internet where we can find bitcoin which price is not stable like gold but through investment and long time holding, we can gain huge profit into it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

I think Bitcoin is made to ease everyone in transaction costs anywhere and even safe and has many advantages, in addition to gold that can be a long-term investment asset.
garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

for me to make bitcoin so more tai can help and get out of trouble so it is still necessary to promote our government to more people to help because if i can guess how bitcoin did not work more people today are suffering .
Kingigolo

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

I personally think one of the best and easiest means of earning btc is trading, that's if you know what you're doing anyways. Mining is not so cost efficient  and ecofriendly while faucets will take forever to get you anything tangible. A waste of time really.
GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Previously, people paid each other gold and silver, but they are difficult to transport and divide into pieces. Then came the paper money. Various securities and stuff. all of this is also not very convenient to use. Now the 21st century and people are improving their lives in any way. The main goal of Bitcoquine is to make the transaction easier in the whole world, and as time flies, bitcoin value also increased, which made other people make it an asset.

Teagannr

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

To bring some happiness to our dark and pessimistic world of course!  Grin Grin Grin
But seriously its hord to respond on this question. May be someone needed it, and we know that demand breeds supply
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

I think Bitcoin's investment is bigger.  Bitcoin is often compared with gold, and one of the chief factors of similarity it the way they’re both obtained. Similarly to gold, new Bitcoins are created via the process called “mining.”
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

because bitcoins are made for sure to facilitate transactions across countries because bitcoin is the currency of the future where people can transact quickly Cool
damntravis

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:23:14 PM

bitcoin was created when there was a financial crisis so you have answer  Grin Grin
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:10:02 PM

I think Bitcoin is made to ease everyone in transaction costs anywhere and even safe and has many advantages, in addition to gold that can be a long-term investment asset.
True that bitcoin has made out life so good it provide us all what we want and also it has given us a chance to spend out life with a lot of luxuries, with the help of bitcoin even the poor people area able to spend a rich life and it has provide us a lot of jobs and it increases in price so can be use as an asset to store for the long time it will help you at the time of need in future, I am a bitcoin investor and it changed my life I am proud of my bitcoin.
CHILO20

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

It is created for the people and is maintained supposedly by the people. But since it's a system for a better world, the elite must control the impending chaos and try to manipulate the system. Thus preventing Bitcoin from reaching it's full potential, i still have hope for BTC though.
More promising/exciting things will come in the future and BTC is a kickstarter in most of the convenient things that we can do online now.
But we really don't know the whole truth on why it is created and i hope some kind of a clear documentary or movie will be created with full reference from the real people behind it and the government itself. Lol, just my bias opinion and some facts, anyway just head onto Bitcoin (dot) org if you want generic information.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

Bitcoin was created for the poor people that dont get a job because bitcoin is just easy to get a money you just need to be diligence but first of all you need to study about bitcoin so that you'll get it easily to get a money/token in bitcoin and bitcoin can pay your bills
The creator of Bitcoins has a few things in mind when making the cryptocurrency and i believe two of them are decentralization and anonymity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

because bitcoins are made for sure to facilitate transactions across countries because bitcoin is the currency of the future where people can transact quickly Cool
Bitcoin was created after 2008 crisis. They created this to help many people on their daily needs. It was created because they want us people yo have freedom on government. They created this to live pur life easier than before. They created this to transact easier and to help everything that we want in the future.
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

bitcoin might be created by a man who gets angry to wait in line at the banks  Cheesy
joking aside i think bitcoin is a way to adapt modern era and a rebbellion to banking systems. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: