Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is created?  (Read 2516 times)
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:43:28 AM

Bitcoin is created to simplify our work in terms of processing transactions either bills payment or peer to peer transactions. It provides freedom for everybody, since it is decentralized and an opportunity for who are unemployed:)

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tesmark07

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

I think bitcoin is created for make people.more convenient to other payment.
But most of all why bitcoin created is all about money, for business transactions to.improved the life status of middle person .
And to use crypto currency.globally .
leimzdyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

I think Bitcoin is created to make  things  easier  to people in terms of different transactions like paying of  bills. Also, it provides opportunity to all unemployed to help their family in their daily needs.

jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

A big thanks to Bitcoin creator. This was created for the people that cannot get a better job.This will also create an easy transaction on paying bills.
allen67

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

This is useful for many businesses around the world and due to the digital currency, it's created for earn extra income.
serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

Bitcoin is created to serve as a payment for online transaction. Through the use of blockchain technology, the use of bitcoin is highly utilized.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

I think bitcoin is created is to help other poor people and poor country to lift up their life. Bitcoin is a life changing, bitcoin can change your life from being poor to rich. And also for other poor country bitcoin is a big help for them.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

Bitcoin was created for the poor people that dont get a job because bitcoin is just easy to get a money you just need to be diligence but first of all you need to study about bitcoin so that you'll get it easily to get a money/token in bitcoin and bitcoin can pay your bills

I do not agree to what you have said BTC is not for the poor people thst do not get a job. Because BTC is for people who understand the crypto and the BTC. It is a digital money online, BTC can be an alternative for cash money and for people who doesn't want to use credit card over the online buying. Like me I do not have a credit card and I do not want to use a credit. And in using BTC you can control not like the credit card.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency or known as the father of all crypto currency that has the potential to become the new money or the electronic money around the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin and it is almost compare to the gold but why bitcoin is created?
Here are some reason :
* To change the perception of all people about the digital currency.
* To improve the payments and transactions and in the internet world.
* To become the image of money around the world.
* To protect or hides the identity of the user, for security purposes.
* To give an opportunity to all people around the world to earn a secondary income.
* To upgrade the currency because everything in this world is now upgrading.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS Smiley
If this post is worth of your merit, Thank you Smiley
Why bitcoin is created, I would say because a lot of demand going to the virtual money concept
so they created a currency called bitcoin and using this virtual currency can create wealth for the digital companies
so that they can offer more jobs to online workers.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

To eliminate paper usage in money. That's actually a green thing bitcoins can do to the environment. It can ultimately eliminate paper money usage and just use digital currency as a means to transact business. Bitcoins are pretty much green money. Literally.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency or known as the father of all crypto currency that has the potential to become the new money or the electronic money around the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin and it is almost compare to the gold but why bitcoin is created?
Here are some reason :
* To give an opportunity to all people around the world to earn a secondary income.

Well,.. I must say, you have pointed out most of the reasons as to why bitcoins were made. I really agree with all of your points but I really do not think that the fifth one is a valid reason. Although it can be, but I do not think that at the time satoshi was creating this innovative invention, he thought about that. Might be possible that what he was thinking at that time was to only deliver solutions to various problems that he sees in the current monetary systems of this world. And of course, all the other reasons that you have said also.
harbs23

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

I think bitcoin is created to crate another business. Grin

Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

because people need online money and hence bitcoin created and used for the development of the economy as well. 
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

all countries are coming together to form a one world government bitcoins was designed to be the currency of the one world , hence the feature of it being decentralized , it was designed to fulfill the goal of being the central currency of the one world organization and this is why im sure it will continue to grow because it is yet to attain the confidence of the masses and for it to become the central currency it must be widely accepted so the price will continue to rise ...invest people you can become millionaires,.

Elmatot20

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

Bitcoin is created to stop poverty
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

Here are some reason :

For me bitcoin was created because of people stages of their life that they can't grow if they depends only in government.That's why bitcoin created as a online income to help as individual to exceed.

jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

There are some reasons for making bitcoin which are very important, people earn money with the first bitcoin, people try to run various online activities through bitcoin This Bitcoin continues to process online trading across the globe. Because it is not possible to trade without bitcoin.This Bitcoin allows ordinary people to earn differently, this bitcoin earns by selling or selling coins at trading.So Bitcoin is made
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

Bitcoin was created for the purpose of reducing transaction costs, shortening transaction time. Not dependent on 3rd party. But today we have forgotten the purpose of Bitcoin's birth we entered Bitcoin for speculation purposes only.
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin is created because of the stages of their life that they can not grow if they just depend on the government, so bitcoin is a stable source for them and it makes Living becomes richer and more comfortable. I am sure bitcoin will thrive and become the world's currency.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

BTC was created to make people lives much more better. And yes, it's working. Slowly, but i believe BTC has great future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: