Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get more profit from bounty campaign  (Read 823 times)
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

share your bounty campaign strategy to obtain more profit in your wallet
Strategy? My strategy join Campaign that have many hype on it. Don't be greed to join many Campaign. You will annoy people in Social Media, also make this forum as your Farm Field (Talk About Signature Campaign). If you dont want get any problem for your fault, just follow the rules and Prior Qualty than Quantity.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

Follow their topics and join their social media campaigns for get more profit. Also you can calculate weekly stakes for learn your profit from bounty.
roganite

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

Personally its down to how much time you can put into it. Also depends on your rank of your account.

If you are looking to get hold of some free crypto, have a look at Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform. You sign in, give replies to tasks and get crypto for it.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

simple strategy i have, join a signature campaign and do bounty as much as you can, then you will get good profit like me.

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

I keep all my tokens at least to x10. After that I can reinvest 50%. This applies not only to the bounty campaigns, but to the direct investments to ICOs too.
The most important thing which we need to consider while being a part of any of the bounty is campaign is that we need to focus on getting higher ranks by putting in enough amount of efforts. Working in number of campaigns at low level will hardly help you to have anything good at the end.

However, you can make more money by just becoming a part of single campaign and putting in right amount of efforts to get higher ranks.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

The only strategy I use is go for projects with good concepts. And most times projects that already have a working product. When you select your bounties carefully, and put in quality work it pays out well.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

Strangely enough, the assumption is that most of the bounty members of the company are investors of the same project, because usually if they participate in the project, people completely trust the project.
mahmutbey

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

Thanks to bounty campaigns, now I can improving myself on cryptocurrencies by reading a lot of beneficial posts and sharing my ideas. In my opinion, bounty campaigns are really helpful to improve trading skills and thought styles, indirectly.

HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

Choose quality bounty programs that contains less people(like 30-40 people) in signature campaign for good profit. You can also join social media blog and youtube campaign.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

Post quality contents,do not spam be sincere to your campaign,do not try to cheat and most important thing ,pick only those quality campaigns because quality is better than quantity campaigns.

Wipper

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

Hi,

You have to choose good projects that you think will go up in the futur. Like many people said, try to get one without many people on it, so you can earned more. Also check the bounty manager, he have to be sure, its a security.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

Bounty was profitable last year, because there were less people mans you get bigger stakes/shares. But now a days, too many people join in a bounty, and you get very little stakes, sometimes it's not worth the hassle, and sometimes, you don't even get the bounty rewards if the manager is not good, it happened to me few times.
This is real,ive been joining boutny campaigns from the last 2years and i can say today it is less profitable than the early days,most of the people here are joining signatures even they arent capable of composing a single sentence.The best thing to do is to join campaigns which has less bounty hunters so you can maximize your stakes,because if most of the bounty hunters will join in a single campaign your stakes wont be that big.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

My recommendation: Choose your campaigns very carefully (study the project and their terms for the campaign), and don't sell your tokens the moment they reached your wallet! Hodl them until the right moment, otherwise you miss out big time.
bunsd

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

I participated in the bounty, first screening the best projects, and then synchronously participating in multiple sections. I would like to register an account for several translators, Twitter, Facebook, and Telegram, and help the team promote more bounties
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:31:05 AM

My technique is to put in my notes or at my laptop what i Finished and what i still have to do.
I put all the dates weekly with every bounty on a sticky note and check it once i've finished a week.
I also have the informations so that i will not make a mistake.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:45:59 AM

I just started in bounty campaign, but i have opinion to maximize the profit of bounty reward is know first the fundamental of the project, so if you get payment bounty reward from good project just hold it in a few month, but if from your analysis that project not soo good just sell that token and buy other token that has more potential. So spend time little bit to know the fundamental of the project to maximize the profit.

steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:49:42 AM

Since most of the ads regarding crypto are banned, ways to earn bounty became more difficult. We might as well review new techniques to earn bounties.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
aklaika

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:27:42 AM

All programs follow
this is the best answer
but In all program to follow you need to max your week report to gain max bounty
if you just join in the last week you just receive little
so keep the bounty in max report
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

The best strategy is to find the diamond in the rough. A project with a real good idea, that isn't highly followed. Or support a large project with a good payout. Either way do your research.
M.L

Activity: 99
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:53:39 AM

More need for bounty is effort and patience because if you do not have the patience you will always fail when the pay comes. It's very easy to earn a bounty here by following the rules. You also need to spend time on the bounty campaign to get more profit. I prefer to work in the campaign rather than social media like fb and twitter so you can release your ideas about this forum.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: