Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get more profit from bounty campaign  (Read 823 times)
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

share your bounty campaign strategy to obtain more profit in your wallet

The strategy is to watch closely on how much percentage they are allocating for their bounty participants. The norm is 1% but but some give 2-3%. Second one is look how much they divide the bounties in different categories. Usually, I joined those who offers 30% and above on the signature campaign.
ommochain

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:57:47 AM

The main strategy, I think, is to pick a credible project, on the premise of which it follows the rules of its bounty thread, do its daily tasks according to the requirements, and finally win the bounty with a very high success rate.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:26:04 AM

I join signature campaign to get some profit, eventhough the reward is not tha big it can satisfy my wants and needs. There are a lots of campaign here at BTT. You can join them and always read the rules for thier bounty. Be careful for some scammers.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:40:20 AM

By joining signature Campaigns you can earn money by just having a little time on it then do trading the most but as of now trading ia risky due to the price of altcoins dropping.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:52:04 AM

By joining signature Campaigns you can earn money by just having a little time on it then do trading the most but as of now trading ia risky due to the price of altcoins dropping.
Work is risky. We need to scrutinize the projects before we join them. Not every project is good, we need to be selective.
Bad projects will have bad tokens. I've worked on a lot of bad projects and it took me a lot of time. The result is a meager salary. So I recommend that you take a close look at the projects. This is essential in bounty work.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

Simple , Usually the biggest campaign reward are signatures and blogs/youtube (If you have good english and experince translations are good to). Just follow both on the campaign ,For twitter and facebook for me reward like too small because many people follow the campaign.

Indeed, i noticed that there is a pie chart that indicates the percentage of stakes as payment and mostly signature has the big share. Better if we join signature bounty specially facebook will ban ICO of posting to their site then who knows Twitter will follow such policy of FB.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:57:51 AM

The secret behind the successful bounty is doing a lot of research before joining any,you should be vigillant because theres a lot of bounty campaign scams in our market place,you should identify these scams when,the manager isnt assisted by good campaign managers it means they dont have any funds,two the bounty allocation should considerable not too much and too less for the hunters,three there should be a roadmap with your project and lastly it needs to have a good working product/services that will backup the project.

moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:02:03 AM
Merited by Gummybear67 (2)

Bounty campaign can really make you successful in cryptocurrency world. It is one of the most profitable ways here in cryptocurrency world. To have a high probability to earn in bounty, do a research first before joining.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

For me, you can get more profit in bounty if you make some effort. I believe that if you are a hardworking person, It is possible that you can earn more. I suggest to apply on campaign as much as you can.
Yes i support you my friend!To expand your profit just practice on how joining different compaigns like,Twitter,Telegram,Facebook,Reddit,Translation and Signature compaign in an ICO project.This things really give you a big profit if ever their ICO were successfully implemented.But i'm just remind you that only one ICO compaign you are required to joined, so choose what is the best for you to achieved a big profit after the ICO project compaign will closed.
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

register at least 2 long-term projects every week, say for 2 months. and pay an ETH-based token. That's all I have done so far
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:17:15 AM

No need to share those strategy of the other, it must good to make your own strategy so that you will realize that no need to know other strategy because you also make your own. Trust your self.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
FalcaoMonaco

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

i have some question, plz answer me.
1. how can i upgarade my account bitcointalk?
2. we have many airdop and bounty, we should join all or just a little quality airdop, thanks.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

The strategy is to watch closely on how much percentage they are allocating for their bounty participants. The norm is 1% but but some give 2-3%. Second one is look how much they divide the bounties in different categories. Usually, I joined those who offers 30% and above on the signature campaign.
Yes i agree that we need to be particular on the percentage distribution of bounty but one thing more important is to check their website and their white paper to know more about the ICO that we are promoting, its just like that we need to know our company first of where we work. As for me i used to join facebook and signature campaign to have more bounty reward.

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:22:34 AM

Signature bounty campaign is the best reason why I'm on this Cryptocurrency market world because in just 5 months it made me quick millionaire.
At first I wasn't able to contribute good quality posts because I was not well educated about Cryptocurrency and blockchain system so after I learned all this stuff I am able to join bounty campaigns and after I receive my first bounty stakes I increase my forum account in order for me to join as many signature bounty campaigns as I possibly could.
Now, I'm having over $30,000 worth of Cryptocurrency assets.

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:26:47 AM
Merited by Amalker (1)

i have some question, plz answer me.
1. how can i upgarade my account bitcointalk?
2. we have many airdop and bounty, we should join all or just a little quality airdop, thanks.

The answer of the first question would be for in this link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0
And try to read 6 pinned threads before proceeding into the forums forest. It serves as your survival guide.

For the second question, you can join as many airdrops as you like but bear in mind that most airdrops won't accept newbies and junior members this time so you need to read the first answer that I just gave and the mentioned and provided above.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:31:01 AM

every people have their own strategy to take profit on bounty. but for me I have any tips for share to you :

1. join any bounty as much you can
2. maybe you already know the legit bounty or not , so you can start to do your own research for the legit bounty.
3. if you already find it , look at their allocation fund. almost bounty have a big allocation on signature campaign.
    so you can start to join on it.
4. I always have made an article and video on Blog(Media) Campaign . so you can made more than one article or video.
    (but this according to the rule of the bounty) just do it with your on risk.
5. just try to apply a translation campaign if you have an ability for translation. and this become more favorite part of campaign for much people. because
    this part have a super big allocation then just limited participant can joined.

so that's all my tips. waiting for your feedback Smiley

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

In order to have good profit in having bounty, you have to be responsible in participating the altcoin discussion to upgrade your rank. Like the signature campaign, there basis in giving rewards is accordance to your rank. I'll just want you to have a good reward in signature campaign.Gifcoin Bounty Campaign, so visit here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821146.0. It's just 250 participants limited and it has 178 participants in counting. I wish you all luck.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

Signatures campaign is a most profitable, especially with a high bitcointalk ranks. After distribution tokens I usually keep and hodl tokens for best future profit. Also I observed, that a long bounty campaigns (avr. 3-4 months) gives much more income.
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

Indeed I earned a lot of profits through participating signature bounty campaigns because I didn't invest my hard earned money but only my free time and efforts.
Joining signature bounty campaigns would offer a lot of opportunities not just giving you coins and tokens but also will give you financial freedom that you might don't get through full-time jobs.

shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

We notice this year that the bounty campaigner increases and not like last year then compare with the profit may you receive more profit last year than this year but may be you can receive also a good profit this year when the campaign allocation too big but you will do a thorough research with the campaign project if it is legit or scam so that you can identify, in order to receive good profit it is base on your rank high rank high expected profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: