Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:43:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to determine which is the best coin to invest?  (Read 395 times)
tvtinh (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

Its hard to tell of which coin is the best to invest since almost all coins have its value and its advantages and disadvantages. Since you are going investments its good to invest on those coins that are with great value and with stable nature. Refrain from investing on new and sprouting coins.

Defining its values based on roadmap is a challenge for newbies as most of them use Ethereum as platform with a fancy website and well written whitepaper

Mr. Tinh Tran is among top 15 Global ICO Experts on ICOBench
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

Excellent set of golden rules that you have got there. The only thing I saw missing was that you do not suggest your followers to buy blood. I like buying coin when there is a lot of fud around it and when nobody wants to touch them, TA does helps a lot in picking such coins.

tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:09:39 AM

Excellent set of golden rules that you have got there. The only thing I saw missing was that you do not suggest your followers to buy blood. I like buying coin when there is a lot of fud around it and when nobody wants to touch them, TA does helps a lot in picking such coins.

Cool, that is the point I need to tell them now  Wink

icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

one of the major reason for new coin investment is coin development whitepaper and roadmap and future goals are they attending any blockchain conference and advisor board twitter telegram and Reddit slack updates are major for coin future project estimation
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Everything OP mentioned in 1st post i look for but i also look for coins with a low supply, low supply SHOULD/not always = higher price per coin/more valuable with a lower supply

tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:29:30 AM

Everything OP mentioned in 1st post i look for but i also look for coins with a low supply, low supply SHOULD/not always = higher price per coin/more valuable with a lower supply

One point I missed in the list is that all coins/tokens should be set with total/max supply. Never invest in coins/tokens unlimited supply. The lower the supply is, the higher price it can be in the long run.

iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

Follow Added:
1. To find the initial information, please see coinmarketcap.com, there is a list of the number of cyptocurrencies that now exist, complete      with price, circulation amount, including developer web info and exchange or exchange where the crypto is traded.
2. More information can be by joining to general forum about crypto, or to be more specific can directly join to related crypto forum
3. watch various channels like youtube & steemit and read some news portals through apps, and then join into internal forum of crypto       
    Developer  where we will invest,

But I think do not need to rush to invest into a particular crypto, the most important is to learn well, recognize the developer, the system, and also the technology, will be risky if we invest into something that we have not really know. So digging as much information as possible and as accurately as possible is the most important key. Openness to new information will be helpful, do not be fanatical of a single crypto, because in the early phases of the development of this crypto there will be many things that change rapidly, all can be reversed direction - the crypto, which was once very expensive because it is very good in technology can be easily overrun by newcomers who bring in more new technology, all still in the early stages of development so always open to new information about the development of cryptocurrencies.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

Follow Added:
1. To find the initial information, please see coinmarketcap.com, there is a list of the number of cyptocurrencies that now exist, complete      with price, circulation amount, including developer web info and exchange or exchange where the crypto is traded.
2. More information can be by joining to general forum about crypto, or to be more specific can directly join to related crypto forum
3. watch various channels like youtube & steemit and read some news portals through apps, and then join into internal forum of crypto       
    Developer  where we will invest,

But I think do not need to rush to invest into a particular crypto, the most important is to learn well, recognize the developer, the system, and also the technology, will be risky if we invest into something that we have not really know. So digging as much information as possible and as accurately as possible is the most important key. Openness to new information will be helpful, do not be fanatical of a single crypto, because in the early phases of the development of this crypto there will be many things that change rapidly, all can be reversed direction - the crypto, which was once very expensive because it is very good in technology can be easily overrun by newcomers who bring in more new technology, all still in the early stages of development so always open to new information about the development of cryptocurrencies.
Good point indeed, we must learn how the existing project works and what will be the usage, I think if the developers really have something to provide and the project itself will be usable in the long run not just a copy of another coin then you can buy and hold it, and also regarding to investment when
you are a serious investor you must focus in a long term journey, it is much bigger profits when holding a good and quality coin for certain years allowing the project to grow naturally.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

This decision varies over time. Right now the market is in a bleeding situation which means that any coin that you invest is has a chance of decreasing in value in the short term you may not want to invest in any coin as of now and restrict your investments if you have invested in bitcoin or Ethereum.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

Must have a strong and active community. Stay away from investing in cryptos which have a large following of community members that are only interested in price, and what exchange they are getting on next. Do your research, and look back through the history of the currency. Think medium to long term when investing. Don't follow hype. Hype is a dumping ground. Follow your gut instinct, but sell when you're excited, and buy when you're worried  Wink

Sound interesting experience but strong and active community is a good point to me, hype is quite attractive to everyone but will dump quickly after hitting exchanges though. I experienced few like that

Yes, I agree with your thought. Coins can't survive without two things, the team and the community.
That's why I see a lot of new projects lately, build their community first before delivering their products.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

All the coins that have a low market cap technically have a low 24-hour trading volume and since they have a less demand that indicates that if the market continues to bleed they may not be able to sustain itself and if that happens then most probably they will go bankrupt.
sultanali

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

A good decision of the best coin to best it depends on whether you are a long-term investor or a short-term investor, if you are investing for the long term then the bleeding of the market should not be a concern to you because the variable of your judgement is based upon the fact of the technology of the coin.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

Great compilation. I like to focus more on team and idea. You should look into:

1. Iot Chain (ITC): rival to IOTA but better tech. https://iotchain.io/
2. Havven: stablecoin that sold out their ico and raised $30m. not pegged to fiat or hold. great team. https://havven.io/
3. Algebraix: permission-based advertising platform. ceo is co-founder of reality shares. https://algebraix.io/
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

Here you will find more details about how to study cryptocoins before investment

https://coinpricetoday.com/crypto/study-cryptocurrency-investment/
ivrytwr3

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

DYOR is the only way!
sultanali

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

If you are investing for the short term then you should invest in coins that have a high fluctuating value on a daily bases these are coins that do not lie in the top 100 coins sure these coins fluctuates too but the more down the list it is ranked the more uncertainty of the value of the coin the more it fluctuates
spindle.ico
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

Well, if it's about long term investing - I believe the best choice is to invest in a project rather than simply  buy their coins for trading later on. Find the sphere, field that you personally believe and like, review several projects there (there are lots of factors to consider - product, team, the market, communication & marketimg) and make your own choice

Artron1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

it needs to be followed very well. After investing, you should look into trading. Graphic reading is required. You can choose popular crypto money.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

If you want to invest you have too look for the prices of the couns in the coinmarketcap the choose the coin that has a low calue and hold the coin for the long time or wait for the price of the coin to get high so that if you sell it or trade you will earn big with the coin that you invest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: