Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin earning  (Read 880 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

both are profitable, it's just that I do not really know about mining. in my country, the cost of electricity is so expensive that's why I prefer to invest. investment and mining are basically the same, must have sufficient capital.

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

You can earn bitcoin by mining and buying bitcoin.
for mining you required system, and it consumes power.  best option is buy a bitcoin when the price come down to 10 to 15 % from current price . Surely you will get good returns.
zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

difference between mining and investing bitcoin.
Which of the two options and more profitable???

If you have enough money to buy mining rig then go for it because it is more profitable than investing, yet, investing these days are very risky because bitcoin is still at some correction and it is not stable yet

9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

Both two is profitable but the mining has required power and every month you will pay a high bill for electricity. Investment is more profitable but in exchange is a very risky.
neolite

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

You can invest in bitcoin by buying it or you can mine it.If you want to mine also you need to invest in mining equipment.You can also buy bitcoin and trade it to make small profits.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

It all depends on what you expect, and on your investments. Everywhere there are advantages and disadvantages and each of them will describe from their side. The choice is yours.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

If you mean investing in any cryptocurrency, not just bitcoin, then investing is more profitable. If you just choose between investing in bitcoin or mining - here I find it difficult to answer)
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

i think the profitable for me is the mining because i can get more coins on mining and while investing is like waiting for the coin when it the price will grow.
setifien19

Activity: 472

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

Can't find a suitable comparison between the two options but I'd say mining is the process through which a coin is being produced and for which there are two big types : hardware & cloud mining . While investment is putting your money into a chosen coin and wait till it reaches higher levels .
So I can say mining is considered as an investment because the two options aim to gain profit .
The two are , but I'd prefer hardware mining.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

If you have a powerful hardware and cheap electricity, mining will be more suitable for you. If no or you are interested in investing you can try to invest. It is more risky but everything is depend on you
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Both options are profitable, but BTC miner rigs cost rather expensive, so you need a big amount of money to buy it. Contrariwise, you can buy BTC on exchange for any amount of money.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:20:16 PM
Merited by sheenshane (1)

If you have a powerful hardware and cheap electricity, mining will be more suitable for you. If no or you are interested in investing you can try to invest. It is more risky but everything is depend on you

Who said mining is the risky investment. If you buy the ASIC hardwares like antminer s9, s7, avalon and etc. You may not assure that difficulty of the coin may grow or not and you cannot replace the hardware from the place bought it is doing international delivery.
ASIC hardwares are as of now can be used to mine the few top rated coins. So if difficulty increases as I said early you will find the profit reduce than you seeing the current time. I suggest to concentrate to mine the altcoins with the GPU rig which can used to mine any coins in the market.
zachwgtv

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

mining meaning u mine it urself or use cloud mining. investing meaning buying bitcoins and keeping them
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

both profitable, but according me mining is best option but it takes your time for mining, so hope everyone say this.

Sorry I didn't say like with you. Because to buy mining equipment need a lot money. You know what? since the bitcoin to be a popular in soceity all computer tools to support bitcoin mining rise up dramatically, so I didn't have much money to buy it. In contrast to investment, whatever amount is still able to make an investment. For income between mining and investment there is little difference, that is greater mining.
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

In my opinion, the more profitable is trading. Digging is becoming more and more difficult and more expensive, requires a lot of resources.
While if you trade every day you can make big profits constantly.
BUT, on the other hand, trade is very risky and not for everyone.
There need a lot of experience and knowledge.

sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

"If you have a powerful hardware and cheap electricity"

So that discounts most people. Requires too much capital.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

Both ways can allow you to earn. Both of it will allow you to invest ofcourse. But in mining usually it really takes time to earn given that you invested un hardware to mine coins. But when you invest bitcoin, the probability to earn quickly could be possible because the market usually goes up and down quickly.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

You can choose any method to earn money. Both ways are good. I am sure that from investing in any cryptocurrency you will be thinking about what you want to expand your opportunities and buy mining equipment. If you start with mining you'll be sure to sell your coins. This will teach you how to buy and sell coins.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

both are very different ,, mining is when the processor is working to find the bitcoin so that we only just control it and mining does not have the risk of loss, whereas our investment must spend capital and of course the risk of loss when the price falls or the failed project is very risky
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

[/
It all depends on how much you can invest. If you have not much money, then your option is investment. With a good scenario, you can get a good income. But for mining, you need a large amount to start.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: