Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin earning  (Read 880 times)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

difference between mining and investing bitcoin.
Which of the two options and more profitable???

Both of them can bring you profit, but mining now has become too expensive. If you do not have modern equipment to mine crypto coins, you will not get much. In case you are going to get big profits, you must invest into this equipment thousands. Thus investing as for me is better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abhishek273b

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

:)Mining and investing in bitcoin are very different activities.
It is like buying a car that you are going to rent and buying stocks in the stock market.
You either invest in gear that is going to work for you or buying coins. Smiley
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

Mining needs a lot of working, takes a lot of time and tools to use to mine crypto while in investing, you will off course invest it depends on how much you want to, you just have to wait for the value or the price to increase and you will earn and make money.. you can profit both.. but it differ from the way you work on it,

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

I think it's better to start with mining because it's bigger than investing with a likelihood of losing or scam but when it comes to mining you just buy your own mining rig and you're sure to earn more than double the investment Because you invested in the small percentage that is given daily and it can still be a scam when it comes to that.

Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

Both actually needs time to make a profit, but for me, I'd go for mining over than investing. Though you'll have to gain the rigs to mine, you still would handle your own time in it. Probably mine while working. Investing for me is like a gamble indeed. You'll never know when will it rise or take a dip, and it's kind of risky. It's all up to you on what you'll choose.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

Its depend on what resource you have if your country has small electricity fees and you can buy a rig that will break even with your investment in your rig in just few months then go mining, but if you cant afford those two electricity and rig then you will go trading this is a good thing to invest in crypto currency.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

Mining has many aspects needing for consideration, simply investing BTC for the long term is more profitable.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

I think everything is equally profitable, but investing is more profitable and faster than mining, because in mining it can take a lot of time and invest you just wait until the project is over and it takes less time than the others.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

I think everything is equally profitable, but investing is more profitable and faster than mining, because in mining it can take a lot of time and invest you just wait until the project is over and it takes less time than the others.

Bitcoin is easy to earnings. But you will know about the bitcin information. If need to earn bitcoin. You will check the market places. Then you will get more information fornbuy the coin and you will get some idaes to improve the bitcoin. Mining process use to earn the earnings bitcoin. Trading is helpful to buy bitcoin. But need to buy you will know the price information. So before you buy check bitcoin prices list. Then you will buy.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

IMHO for earning BTC due to mining you should have great start-up capital. On the contrary, investment is possible even in small amounts.
Of course, if you have a lot of many mining and investing are similar in terms of profitability. However, it is necessary to take into account the fact that now the price for BTC is gradually falling. That why now it is profitable to trade with crypto.
Jashhh

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

Samsung Is Now Building Bitcoin Mining Chips, Report Says.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-is-now-building-bitcoin-mining-chips-report-says/
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
Merited by IloveDigibyte (2), leezay (1)

It is a huge difference between mining Bitcoin and investing in Bitcoin.

If you are going to do mining, you have to buy equipment and set it to work. This equipment will earn coins every month, but will have expenses. Mainly electricity for the systems and cooling. The price of Bitcoin is irrelevant, because you have certain amount of coins regardless of their price.

When investing the price is very, very important, because you are buying coins and if the price drop you are losing money. What you actually earn is the difference in the price between buying and selling.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

Both are profitable, however, mining is really difficult to set-up because you need to invest a lot of money on it. You need to consider the space, maintenance, good mining set-up and the bills you need to pay on running a mining rig. Investment on the other hand is risky, however, this is a good way to earn too.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

i believe if you want to focus on getting more profit then choosing to invest in bitcoin will be much more profit because trading bitcoin can help you get more incomes from trading, also holding bitcoin for long term will bring you profit when the price gets higher in the future, however investing in bitcoin also has its own risks that you may loose money if trade fail or the price drops. instead mining bitcoin is much safer because you always earn little amount of bitcoin everytime, however it costs you huge fee all the time.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

mining and investing are both profitable, in investing, all you have to do is to buy bitcoin and stored in for 3-5 years to earn better profits. while in mining you have to provide a expensive mining rigs, and expect a high consume of electricity. for the same laps of years (3-5 years) investing vs mining. you can earn more by means of mining instead of investing, like i said you have to provide that expensive rigs first.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

In my own opinion, I think investing is better than mining bitcoins. Both bitcoin mining and investing requires you to spend an amount of money but in mining, it will require you a long period of time before you can earn profits from it while on investing, if ever you got lucky that the bitcoin you invest will be back to you sooner compared than mining. Both will be quite a long time for you to earn but investing is more effective and efficient specially if the site you invested with has a tier for referrals. Some of the people are getting profits from the referral in addition to the money they invested but I am not saying all of the investmemt sites requires you to have referral but the thing is, in investment sites, you will earn more profits if you gain referrals. I'm also not saying that bitcoin mining is not good, it is also good specially to those people who are expert in hardwares and computers. It is still based on persons thinking if what really is the better among the two.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

Both are equally profitable, but it's good you see the process first before seeing the benefits. Mining is profitable but you need huge capital to start mining, not to mention the cost of electricity that you have to take into account. Invetation is also the same, you must be patient to wait and do not be discouraged if there is a decrease in price.

bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

Both of them is profitable, but if u need me choose one will choose investing at bitcoin. And if i get some exprience and knowledge about mining i think i'l choose mining.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

Both are profitable  but there is a big difference between the two a really have a differnce. Investing bitcoin accompanied by a so called risk because the price value is volatile and you may lose or earn with your investment while in bitcoin mining you dont need to invest your money to trade the only thing you need is to buy a compatible  mining rig and then you earned.

imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

All the people will surely choose investing as a more profitable method.  Last time maybe mining is still profitable but now mining can't really earn any money now.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: