Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:05:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin earning  (Read 880 times)
Baldric Anderson

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:49:45 AM

Bitcoin mining involves both verifying transactions on the Blockchain and releasing new bitcoins (as the reward for the verification).
Like any other commodity, you can purchase bitcoins from anyone holding some themselves.

I think mining is better than investing when are you able to jump in at a large scale and not build from small to large. For instance, if you build 1 mining rig (6 GPU) and mine until you pay it off before you build the next, it will take longer for you to start earning beyond your initial investment. If you immediately go to a large scale, then all of your rigs start earning beyond your initial investment at the same time. Over the course of starting small and building you will deal with ever increasing difficulties throughout scaling. With immediately going to a large scale all the rigs are going through the same difficulty increases at the same time.
Barrett Thomas

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:00:48 AM

For the past few years mining Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. This means you will need to get expensive mining equipment and hopefully have access to free electricity. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoins with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

Bitcoin mining is expensive and it really needs a lot of monitoring while investing in bitcoin needs a lot of time and patience, both of them are good ways to make profit but for me i'd rather invest than to mine because the risk is higher at mining.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:00:47 AM

Bitcoin is a very good and trusted coin for working because it is a top position coin and give profit to our investors.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

difference between mining and investing bitcoin.
Which of the two options and more profitable???

Both is a good way to earn bitcoin , but I think it's more profitable when you invest still bitcoin has a better future , and still increasing the value of it. And for the mining though it's worth it but the expenses is real , but its worth it though. So for the best option is through investment though , but still depend on you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

If you want to invest bitcoin is the right choice because it has increase value day by day and a profitable coin.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

You have to buy a lots techniques for mining and furthermore you have to understand how to do in many ways. Traiding doesn't require such difficulties, only your investments in a correct coin. So I think that trading is more profitable.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:06:27 AM

For bitcoin earning between bitcoin mining and bitcoin investing I would choose bitcoin investing as the most profitable in earning bitcoin because I can start investing in bitcoin at this very moment when the crypto market is still bleeding out and bitcoins market value is still falling down, with the current market value of bitcoin and all the other crypto currency out there I am very much sure that I can also invest to another crypto currency as well not just in bitcoin, in investing all you gonna do is to wait until bitcoin or the other crypto currency you are investing starts to increase its  market value and if that happens I'm sure you will be having a lot of profits in your lifetime.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:21:15 AM

I think trading or investing is a good idea to earn bitcoin. you just need more knowledge about crypto world and crypto market.
Exactly, as a newbie here in crypto I never tried gaining some money but hopefully soon. Earning money here in crypto is a long process but its worth the wait.  Bitcoin is a big advantage for those investor's because its value is changing from time to time. Patience is Virtue and you must wait patiently in order for you to have a great profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:39:44 AM

For bitcoin earning between bitcoin mining and bitcoin investing I would choose bitcoin investing as the most profitable in earning bitcoin because I can start investing in bitcoin at this very moment when the crypto market is still bleeding out and bitcoins market value is still falling down, with the current market value of bitcoin and all the other crypto currency out there I am very much sure that I can also invest to another crypto currency as well not just in bitcoin, in investing all you gonna do is to wait until bitcoin or the other crypto currency you are investing starts to increase its  market value and if that happens I'm sure you will be having a lot of profits in your lifetime.

Bitcoin investing are good to be cause we all know that someday you may have the earnings that ypu wanted to have for also in mining but for me mining you have to be more knowledgable for anything.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

Both are profitable but the both of them are have different disadvantage and risky. Mining is expensive, need a space and it really needs a lot of monitoring on it, while investing in bitcoin needs a lot of time, experience and patience at all.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:24:52 AM

Both are profitable but the both of them are have different disadvantage and risky. Mining is expensive, need a space and it really needs a lot of monitoring on it, while investing in bitcoin needs a lot of time, experience and patience at all.
Bitcoin minning and investment is different. if we minning it may take longer to get profit. because minning usually faces many trials. such as increasingly difficult mining rates and declining bitcoine prices
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

Bitcoin minning and investment is different. if we minning it may take longer to get profit. because minning usually faces many trials. such as increasingly difficult mining rates and declining bitcoine prices

Plus the fact also that mining needs lots of power and is high on maintenance. So I bet holding bitcoin is more profitable.. well of course that depends on many factors including where you are located.
maliken01

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:35:15 AM

It all deppends on market sittuation. Right now the btc price is so dip, the mining community is on great pain in power expenses and expensive gpu etc. Wile at the same time, if you buy btc now it is a good idea, will gonna moon soon.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

mining a single coin is not recommended , make a setup like you can mine any of coin as per market rate ..

when btc dip you can choose to invest in btc ,, when btc pump you can choose to mine it .. in this way you will never lose ..

also make sure electricity cost is cheaper in your area otherwise you can also go for solar option of electricity .
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:45:45 AM

I prefer you both. Both are profitable. Mining need so many capital investments and if you do mining properly you can earn many coins.

Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

Both are profitable but in mining you need a lot of cash to build the infrastructure and hardware, the return will be very long time. If you are investing then you able to decide how much you want to invest and it need skill to read the market.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

The choice isnt about profitability, but preference and convenience. You need to decide what suits you more, the Procedural measures of mining with all the required and rooted specifics, or direct investments.
ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

Bitcoin investment is also very profitable, but requires a very long process, depending on how we process it, and there are many things to consider before investing it.i think small invest crypto cuurency market coin.
So I think that trading is more profitable.
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

Mining is very expensive compare to investing. In mining , you need to invest on PC's and high internet speed connection in a well ventelated room. It would be better if it is a fully air-conditioned room for them not to over heat. Sometimes and especially if you are just starting, you will get small profit in mining. And the maintenance is high when speaking about electrical bill. Investing is easy because you will not be forced to invest a huge amount. Anything available can always be used to invest in trading or holding depending on your chosen coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: