Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One country in Asia to develop bitcoin transactions legally  (Read 1624 times)
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

The Philippines, though, has little impact on the cryptocurrency market.
But that is still a good sign for the market.

Ekim22

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

Philippines  and and Japan this two country develop bitcoin transaction  legally,hoping more country in Asia develop bitcoin.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

But there was one setback because it looks like lately when a couple in the Philippines was arrested for running a HYIP and scams a lot of investors:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/981374/news-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-ronald-dela-rosa-cidg-investment-scam

And then Central Bank of the Philippines gave the people a fair warning,

https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-fraudsters-face-jail-time-warns-philippines-securities-regulator/

I'm pretty sure that the latest scam will be a big factor on whether the Philippines will legalizes bitcoin or put a heavier regulations because one Senator is already calling for it, https://cointelegraph.com/news/philippines-senator-proposes-stricter-penalties-for-crimes-involving-crypto. Let's see how it pans out, Philippines is one crypto friendly nation and I hope that they will continue to do so.

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

Currently Asian countries have shown good fangs or attitudes towards BTC recently with the Philippines taking a leading role in validating good BTC to hear that public transactions are being developed by others, this is the good news we need to continue developing Bitcoin. Cool
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

This forum has a large number of posters from the Philippines so i guess there is a lot of interest over there. Luckily it is going to be legal to do business with bitcoin over there making all of us jealous Embarrassed I'm sure in the future even regulated countries will become more bitcoin friendly, lets see what Philippines is like with their new crypto friendly rules.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

I don't really believe the news of any Asia country trying to develop bitcoin their can only develop an altcoin but not bitcoin since bitcoin is highly decentralized and can not be influence by any country or government not up to the point of developing bitcoin. In at that this will be a good news to the cryptocurrency world which will built the confidence of the people toward to acceptance of bitcoin.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:45:43 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 03:19:52 PM by peter0425

I don't really believe the news of any Asia country trying to develop bitcoin their can only develop an altcoin but not bitcoin since bitcoin is highly decentralized and can not be influence by any country or government not up to the point of developing bitcoin. In at that this will be a good news to the cryptocurrency world which will built the confidence of the people toward to acceptance of bitcoin.
Interesting view mate. But as far as I know, Japan and South Korea is in Asia as well and bitcoin has been thriving in both countries. The development that are discussed here is regulations, meaning how each government not only in Asia handles crypto currency. Philippines might not be a big country, but its obviously they are very active in crypto sphere. And  government support will be a huge factor and I'm glad that so far it's very friendly to bitcoin.

There might be setback as stated above, but I hope that it will not have a big influence for the current administration to make a sudden U-turn or make statements against crypto like India and Pakistan did lately.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:38:40 AM

Interesting view mate. But as far as I know, Japan and South Korea is in Asia as well and bitcoin has been thriving in both countries. The development that are discussed here is regulations, meaning how each government not only in Asia handles crypto currency. Philippines might not be a big country, but its obviously they are very active in crypto sphere. And  government support will be a huge factor and I'm glad that so far it's very friendly to bitcoin.

There might be setback as stated above, but I hope that it will not have a big influence for the current administration to make a sudden U-turn or make statements against crypto like India and Pakistan did lately.

I know that many people from the Philippines is known for many bitcoin users and gradually bitcoin has become an opportunity for them to be able to make profit from being involved with it. Mostly, were doing signature campaign and others were in trading where I observed that they really are gaining real money with bitcoin. Moreover, I think that legalizing bitcoin transactions in the Philippines is a great achievement for the Filipino bitcoin users.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:05:08 AM

I think the only country that legallize bitcoin is japan. But other country in asia are now reviewing blockchain just like with our country philippines. Hope they accept bitcoin
fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:10:30 PM

Of course, the government of the Philippines and the central bank are already starting to accept bitcoins and encourages people to use. This is good news for all traders and investors. Because their income will increase. Japan and Philippines are the two developed countries of Asia and they prefer Bitcoin more prominently.
They are trying to know more about Bitcoin and to invest. Seeing their work, other countries will increase interest in Bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin will be stronger, better and prices will increase.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

As part of my advocacy to share good news about bitcoin.

A good push from one country in asia in planning to develop bitcoin

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.

Well,this is a very great news for all of us here in the philippines,atlast, they are already accepts bitcoin legally.I hope all countries will also legalize bitcoin.
yes of course its a very good news and i,m sure that in coming time more countries around the world they will make it also legal.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.
it's good news for us. philippine seriously making protection for bitcoin and its great act, big step for philippine, not only give legalization but also develop rules on cryptocurrency trading. I hope with this step will give a good impact for market in the future.

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

Yeah the government and the central bank of the Philippines greatly accepts bitcoin and this is a good news to us who need another source of income. Philippines and Japan are the 2 Asian countries that supports cryptocurrency the most. I hope more Filipino people will know about cryptocurrency and try to invest in it. This is a good news indeed for us bitcoin users Smiley
Yes this indeed is a good news for the crpto currency users and we the members of the bitcoin community always hope that more and more countries start accepting bitcoin. but the process is not overnight and moreover most of the countries are not really ready to do do, the way Philippines and Japan have welcomed bitcoin and accepted it. The thing is governments of all the countries are finding it difficult to control bitcoin, so they do not want to declare it as legal in their countries. These countries find it hard to regulate bitcoin because it is decentralized. But this step Philippines is great and hopefully every country follows its footsteps.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.
it's good news for us. philippine seriously making protection for bitcoin and its great act, big step for philippine, not only give legalization but also develop rules on cryptocurrency trading. I hope with this step will give a good impact for market in the future.

Being one of the Filipino bitcoiners, this is one of the greatest news for us. Even if the Philippines has small market for now, it is still a good sign for us because many countries are already starting to accept bitcoin. The Philippines' steps on regulating rules to give protection for the traders and investors, is a really big help for us. I hope more and more Filipinos will join and be open-minded for bitcoin.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

For us filipinos, we proudly support legalization of bitcoin in the Philippines, bitcoin help filipino's a lot regardless the status of life, i wish Philippines and Japan make cryptocurrency legal and of course we have to follow the rules set by respective parties.
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

It is my country, Philippines has embrace the acceptance of bitcoin. However for me I think that whenever they will make this legally they will make a law to act on it and that is not what I like.
abarbaz

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

Philippines government accept block chain technology
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

Philippines  and and Japan this two country develop bitcoin transaction  legally,hoping more country in Asia develop bitcoin.
I think Japan is capable of developing ICO projects quite well. Because the government accepts bitcoin, it is good science and technology to develop this market.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

The Philippines have taken a great initiative and it's going to take the world of crypto to another revolutionary movement as the awareness creation increases each time. I think the crypto whales must give the Philippines the maximum support needed towards the realization of a bigger and  better flow of their crypto market as it is small now.

johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

It's​ good to hear that our country (Philippines) have an open mind when it comes to crypto currency, it will.make our economy way much better. I hope that it will be implemented smoothly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: