Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One country in Asia to develop bitcoin transactions legally  (Read 1624 times)
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

This is good news, this is a big step for third world countries to receive btc, the Philippine Government has received two bitcoin exchanges in the Philippines and allows it to operate as both markets comply with KYC and AML regulations as determined by the Act. It will help to grow their economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bad_apple

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:52:19 AM

Yeah the government and the central bank of the Philippines greatly accepts bitcoin and this is a good news to us who need another source of income. Philippines and Japan are the 2 Asian countries that supports cryptocurrency the most. I hope more Filipino people will know about cryptocurrency and try to invest in it. This is a good news indeed for us bitcoin users Smiley

Let us all spread this great news, this will certainly add trust and attract more bitcoin investors and continue to enjoy growth and stability of bitcoin. Thanks for appreciating this thread. Be an advocate of bitcoin.
However, let's just hope that the government of the Philippines or some officials will not plot on manipulating or using Bitcoin as a medium to their bad deeds because it may greatly affect the face of Bitcoin.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:59:33 AM

Yeah the government and the central bank of the Philippines greatly accepts bitcoin and this is a good news to us who need another source of income. Philippines and Japan are the 2 Asian countries that supports cryptocurrency the most. I hope more Filipino people will know about cryptocurrency and try to invest in it. This is a good news indeed for us bitcoin users Smiley

Let us all spread this great news, this will certainly add trust and attract more bitcoin investors and continue to enjoy growth and stability of bitcoin. Thanks for appreciating this thread. Be an advocate of bitcoin.
However, let's just hope that the government of the Philippines or some officials will not plot on manipulating or using Bitcoin as a medium to their bad deeds because it may greatly affect the face of Bitcoin.
hopefully the bad thing does not happen in bitcoin. if that happens will have a major impact on the development of bitcoin values ​​in the market. the use of bitcoin in a country is still very vulnerable to corruption cases of some officials. the role of the government must really guard the development of bitcoin in the country.

Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

Phillipines is the one country who legally develop bitcoin and other cryptocurrency,hoping more Asian country follow the Philippines in developing bitcoin so that they help more people in there country.
vidivici

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

Well, I am very happy if more countries are receiving bitcoin by proving it gives legal status to bitcoin. It is a worthy bitcoin advancement. Especially, awards for countries that provide legal status to bitcoin. I am convinced that the country must have studied more deeply about crypto currency and prepared all the possibilities that would occur if the crypto currency would be misused. I also believe that the country is ready with a control system that will run to monitor this crypto currency.
Ance99

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

I totally agree with the country that legalizes bitcoin as a currency and as a virtual market if the government is worried about being able to enforce rules that control the bitcoin itself
takadada

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:33:32 AM

In Asia, there are some countries that pass on Bitcoin, but I'm not mistaken, there is certainly Japan as the country that legalized Bitcoin.
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

As of today not only the phillippines are the ones to accept bitcoins but also Japan has made a move to accept Icos and Crypto for their sevices. Modern tech being implemented because of bitcon is certainly good news.
Margaretlove

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

I think Philippines will lead in Asian market and then Malaysia
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

Yes I think currently Asian countries have shown a good attitude towards Bitcoin recently with the Philippines taking a leading role in validating a good Bitcoin to hear that public transactions are being developed. I strongly agree, for all holders of Bitcoin really need good news, let's make positive news about Bitcoin.
longwintershere

Activity: 224

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

As part of my advocacy to share good news about bitcoin.

A good push from one country in asia in planning to develop bitcoin

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.

it's only the start, but I'm really glad to see new countries on board. Asia has been doing great so far in my opinion, given the south korea and japan, they're ahead of the rest of the world in terms of regulation

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

More than that I have already heard that Philippines has already allowed and regulated bitcoin usage in their country. This is completely awesome for me, I think many of other countries will see them and follow their decision.
Sembadapuja

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

After all the bad news from China and Indonesia. The government and the central bank of the Philippines greatly accepts bitcoin and this is a good news to us who need another source of income. Let us all spread this great news.I just hope that developing bitcoin and other cryptocurrency would positively help Filipino people to benefit its worth. I hope other countries will follow suit soon.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

As part of my advocacy to share good news about bitcoin.

A good push from one country in asia in planning to develop bitcoin

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.
Philippines make a good decision. While many country in Asia is afraid of cryptocurrency trading, Philippines choose to make a good move about crypto. Its very a good news!

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
necessary

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

It seems to have been legal in all countries but most governments ignore it
bluemoon84

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

Philippines and Japan are the 2 Asian countries that supports cryptocurrency the most. I hope more Filipino people will know about cryptocurrency. I will monitor the development of this because I am very much affected in whatever direction this will take. Japan's provisions help prevent misuse of bitcoins and other crypto-conversions for illegal activities and require banks and other companies to verify identity, store reports and report suspicious transactions.

nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

Compared to the past years, the crypto currency community is much in bloom nowadays, and it keeps on getting more people. And this is a great news for us to hear that in the continent of Asia, their will be a country that will develop bitcoin transactions legally. I hope that Bitcoin will keep on spreading around the globe.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

Since everyone accepts that Japan is the fastest developing technology market in the world it is also one among the Asian countries to develop Bitcoin legally .  The government of Japan has set a payment service act which allows cryptocurrencies and exchanges to be used for payment and trading purposes .Japan is considered a hub for cryptocurrency trading and exchange in Asia . Even though trading in Bitcoin is legal in Singapore in some cases Bitcoin is taxable in Singapore .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
vhhjhju

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

Except for individual countries, most countries treat bitcoin as silent, representing concern, but not disturbing.
While China bans ICO, it does not say that it prohibits bitcoin transactions, but all major exchanges transfer themselves to other countries in case the Chinese government bans them.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

Since everyone accepts that Japan is the fastest developing technology market in the world it is also one among the Asian countries to develop Bitcoin legally .  The government of Japan has set a payment service act which allows cryptocurrencies and exchanges to be used for payment and trading purposes .Japan is considered a hub for cryptocurrency trading and exchange in Asia . Even though trading in Bitcoin is legal in Singapore in some cases Bitcoin is taxable in Singapore .
I am looking forward to the country of Japan to make this matter happen. To raise the name of the continent of Asia as the main country here for crypto currency. That Japan will develop bitcoin transaction legally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: