Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One country in Asia to develop bitcoin transactions legally  (Read 1624 times)
Trovemat
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

Philippines is developing by doing this and I think it will have nothing to loose but to win. They are going one step ahead

Yes, we had some requests from Philippines regarding our crypto ATMs.
If someone interested, you're welcome.

We are creators of Trovemat Crypto ATMs, Tokki, Tappian
Tel: +7(903)569-5999
Telegram/Skype: @Dimy28
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

Really the Philippines is the pioneer? This is good news for Bitcoin users around the world in general and Asia in particular. In the past, I used to think that the Philippines was a slow economy, but now I have to rethink that they give Bitcoin investors more confidence and can attract more Bitcoin investors. .
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

Is it true that Philiphine will develop a legal bitcoin deal? If yes I think phipiline is one of the Southeast Asian countries that make legal bitcoin in their country, and i hope if this happens other country like singapore thailand will follow them
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

Well there's a lot of horror stories from different Bitcoin holders regarding their attempt to exchange their Bitcoin from BTC to Philippine peso. One of them is the exchanger it self when they close accounts without notice to users. The exchanger claims that AMLC or the Anti Money Laundering Council has ordered exchagers to be strict in accepting new users to avoid use of Bitcoin in hiding stolen money. Its legal indeed but I dont know how you guys feel about providing IDs to  the exchanger.
Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

Well there's a lot of horror stories from different Bitcoin holders regarding their attempt to exchange their Bitcoin from BTC to Philippine peso. One of them is the exchanger it self when they close accounts without notice to users. The exchanger claims that AMLC or the Anti Money Laundering Council has ordered exchagers to be strict in accepting new users to avoid use of Bitcoin in hiding stolen money. Its legal indeed but I dont know how you guys feel about providing IDs to  the exchanger.

I guess it's better to use crypto ATMs to buy/ sell crypto currency. You can check it on www.trovemat.com

Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

in developing times, I feel that not only developed countries are giving legality to bitcoin but developing countries will follow developed countries
Cindrella88

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

It will spread in local news like CNN, and many countries will follow. Dedicated traders will do anything to bypass the law by using VPNs to hide their addresses being monitored in the network. That is a very good news for bitcoin. But they should legal bitcoin, where they still dose not accept it. I am happy that Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) has legalized their investments and deals with Bitcoin and other electronic money in the market because they are very open with technology that can help their economy in the long run term.
Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

It will spread in local news like CNN, and many countries will follow. Dedicated traders will do anything to bypass the law by using VPNs to hide their addresses being monitored in the network. That is a very good news for bitcoin. But they should legal bitcoin, where they still dose not accept it. I am happy that Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) has legalized their investments and deals with Bitcoin and other electronic money in the market because they are very open with technology that can help their economy in the long run term.

Do you think someone in Philippine could be interested in crypto ATMs and crypto POS devices?

Brangos99

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

Japan has authorized bitcoin as a legal currency for digital transactions. This endorsement is marked by the number of retailers who accept payment with bitcoin in Japan. Although bitcoin has been legalized as a legal currency in Japan, according to Mai conventional currencies like the Yen are still not replaced. This is due to the limitations of bitcoin top up machines in Japan and it will take time for laymen to get to know bitcoin and understand the exchange process from conventional currency to bitcoin.
Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

Japan has authorized bitcoin as a legal currency for digital transactions. This endorsement is marked by the number of retailers who accept payment with bitcoin in Japan. Although bitcoin has been legalized as a legal currency in Japan, according to Mai conventional currencies like the Yen are still not replaced. This is due to the limitations of bitcoin top up machines in Japan and it will take time for laymen to get to know bitcoin and understand the exchange process from conventional currency to bitcoin.
Now it's time to discover Japan market with our products )

doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

While most countries use bitcoin as money (or one item) change. While some countries have explicitly allowed and used the Philippines as an Asian republic, it has operated in cryptocurrency.
Nelsonmedias11

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

I recently heard from Thailand that it has accepted the exchange in the cryptocurrency market.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

Countries with large populations, on the contrary, welcome crypto and bitcoin. Asia is developing very fast, and people there are not stupid. And it seems to me that this news is already a little outdated and it's time to forget about it already?
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

It's great that Philippine decided to legally the bitcoin. These means that the county aware of the goodness of bitcoin especially with the technology behind it aka blockchain. I hope this movement will influence other countries especially in Asia.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

As part of my advocacy to share good news about bitcoin.

A good push from one country in asia in planning to develop bitcoin

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.

If the bitcoin trading regulated there, will it be taxed in every profits from a trader gets ?
If so, it's better the goverment not regulate the crypto trading Cheesy
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

This is a very great statement though as far as I know, most countries in Asia are accepting bitcoin legally or do not ban bitcoin in their country's market. Hopefully, everybody will do the same. And also, cryptos must be more secured and safe to everyone.
Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

Anyone here who want to be crypto ATMs or POS operator in Asia?

HenryHope123

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

That is not important to anyone and regardless of the role of the state in Bitcoin's progress, good news can make the price of Bitcoin return to green. They are one step ahead. This is good news for Bitcoin users around the world in general and Asia in particular.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

If the news is true news, then for me is something positive that can make bitcoin stronger and more trusted. Hopefully every country in the world will follow that, and make bitcoin a legitimate method of payment transaction and legalize the use of bitcoin. If this can be realized, the future of bitcoin will certainly get better and public trust in bitcoin will be even higher, and the most Most importantly, it is my hope and our hope that the price of bitcoin will increase even higher.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

As part of my advocacy to share good news about bitcoin.

A good push from one country in asia in planning to develop bitcoin

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.

I think Japan should be the most supportive about this stuff. It is where the man who developed bitcoin came from so Japan should 100% give its support to this thing. Also, here in the Philippines, cryptocurrencies are being welcomed so I hope it will continue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: