Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel  (Read 8074 times)
SUNbitok

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

I wonder how the work and services of the local guide will be judged, the payment should be different or standard for all

payment should be the same for the same services

Therefore, it would be in the interests of the local resident to render complex services

And this approach should suit the tourist. better to receive comprehensive services than to look for a lot of people
Probably there will be a price-list with the description of services and payment for additional services.
The payment for standard services should be the same. The difference in additional professional skills that will cost more

The payment for the same services should naturally be the same.

But the countries are different, and the prices there are different. In one country for example, a guide will be happy to work for $ 20 and in another and not look in her direction. How to deal with this?
Well, probably within the same country the prices will not differ, but in different countries the price will clearly differ
Ie if the local guides work the same way, they will render the same services, but the payment is different only because of the difference in the country ... in my opinion this is not fair.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

I wonder how the work and services of the local guide will be judged, the payment should be different or standard for all

Therefore, it would be in the interests of the local resident to render complex services

And this approach should suit the tourist. better to receive comprehensive services than to look for a lot of people
Probably there will be a price-list with the description of services and payment for additional services.
The payment for standard services should be the same. The difference in additional professional skills that will cost more

But the countries are different, and the prices there are different. In one country for example, a guide will be happy to work for $ 20 and in another and not look in her direction. How to deal with this?
Well, probably within the same country the prices will not differ, but in different countries the price will clearly differ
Ie if the local guides work the same way, they will render the same services, but the payment is different only because of the difference in the country ... in my opinion this is not fair.
In this situation, I am inclined to the opinion that in really underdeveloped countries it can be a lot of money, and in other countries pennies for which no one will want to work.
MSh5737

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Brahma coin is a great platform that makes traveling easier and more comfortable. No need to search for money exchange anymore!
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

In one country a person earns $ 15 per month and another 5000. This too is kind of not fair but nothing can be done about it
strongtree2505

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

In one country a person earns $ 15 per month and another 5000. This too is kind of not fair but nothing can be done about it

It is for this reason that prices will differ for the services provided
alexcraft1590

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

I think that it is right to guide the payment of a guide on the standard of living in the country. Then people will want to work and do it
Leading person

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

Different countries - different standard of living and payment for services will differ, plus a local guide can additionally provide services and earn
SUNbitok

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

Different countries - different standard of living and payment for services will differ, plus a local guide can additionally provide services and earn
Maybe you are right, I somehow did not think about this topic. If local guides agree with payment for their services, then excellent. I want to get quality services and unforgettable impressions.
and1975

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

The project looks very understandable by anyone, which is great. I am more concerned that people can use the token only on this platform so it will be convenient only for those who travel often.
and1975

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

And what about the receiving party? They are supposed to get paid in these tokens, which they can in future use only when traveling meaning that they must travel. What if they don't want to travel? Can they exchange?
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

Whatever they say here and the idea is very interesting actually. Many people are looking for an alternative to hotel rest
An interesting idea and a new direction in rest have already attracted attention. I hope that soon we will see a working product and use these services.

That's what it all comes down to, a working product. Without that it is always difficult to perceive what is actually going to be built here by the team.

Yes, everyone wants to see the finished product. But this is normal. Gone are the days when money was invested only in the idea

Hell no those days are not gone at all. People still throw their money after white papers whenever they can.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

With more transparency and information about prices there might be adjustments across the world. The market will decide whether someone in a poor country can eventually charge more. If people are willing to pay more why not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Yuzhne

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

And what about the receiving party? They are supposed to get paid in these tokens, which they can in future use only when traveling meaning that they must travel. What if they don't want to travel? Can they exchange?

Of course you can. You can bring to the exchange and exchange them for any other currency
strongtree2505

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

Of course you can. You can bring to the exchange and exchange them for any other currency

Draft tokens are downloaded from the very beginning on the stock exchange if I'm not mistaken
alexcraft1590

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

Exchange coins of the project does not have any problems
insultingo45271

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

I think there is a big prospect in this project. I will follow the development of BRH. I hope that developers can achieve their goals.
Yuzhne

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

I think there is a big prospect in this project. I will follow the development of BRH. I hope that developers can achieve their goals.
I would very much like that the project would achieve its goals. It was interesting for tourists
strongtree2505

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Are there any companies that are engaged in alternative types of recreation?
alexcraft1590

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

Are there any companies that are engaged in alternative types of recreation?

I think that there are such companies. But they probably just are not well known and not so advertised
Leading person

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

I would very much like that the project would achieve its goals. It was interesting for tourists
For travelers, this project will be useful and promising. I wish the developers to bring it to the end
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: