Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ENDED] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities  (Read 2798 times)
fitting27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

Tell me please if the price of tokens will grow then the price of the services of the company, too? Or will it all be recalculated against the US dollar?
in any case, in a few hours you will have the opportunity to buy tokens at a very favorable price with a 35% discount and pay for them in the future.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

Tell me please if the price of tokens will grow then the price of the services of the company, too? Or will it all be recalculated against the US dollar?
in any case, in a few hours you will have the opportunity to buy tokens at a very favorable price with a 35% discount and pay for them in the future.
I probably will. I think after the release on the stock exchange the price of tokens will grow strongly and even this way it will be possible to earn good money.
frownstein

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:41:31 PM

Tell me are you in negotiations with other companies about cooperation? Perhaps successfully building an ecosystem where everything can be paid with tokens.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

Tell me are you in negotiations with other companies about cooperation? Perhaps successfully building an ecosystem where everything can be paid with tokens.
On the platform there will be so many services for which you can pay tokens + will be a currency curtail which will also specifically encourage the community's interest in tokens.
imacmagic

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

On the platform there will be so many services for which you can pay tokens + will be a currency curtail which will also specifically encourage the community's interest in tokens.

Here you are right, mining is now a very popular topic. Therefore, the possibility of producing tokens has a very good effect on its popularity. But in the future, I think the demand for tokens will be so great.
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:48:01 PM

Here you are right, mining is now a very popular topic. Therefore, the possibility of producing tokens has a very good effect on its popularity. But in the future, I think the demand for tokens will be so great.

Well, I think so and it will be if the platform will be able to attract good customers and developers. To increase the company's rating and make a brand.
itzdroopy

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

Well, I think so and it will be if the platform will be able to attract good customers and developers. To increase the company's rating and make a brand.

This requires a good advertising campaign. How much of the profit is allocated for the promotion of the project?
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

I noticed that the project already had a closed sales stage and everything went very well. It's just perfect. I think the presale will not be worse. Good luck to you.
Jameswood

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

I noticed that the project already had a closed sales stage and everything went very well. It's just perfect. I think the presale will not be worse. Good luck to you.

Well tomorrow we'll see how it goes. I hope the developers will give us a link on which you can see how many tokens have already been sold or how much money is collected.
Dirkson

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:07:04 PM

As usual, product prices fixed in USD or tokens and price changing are doing every accounting period. But before communicating about price, we should see working product and wait until ICO end.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

The blockchain gives a lot of opportunities to create software. Open source makes everything clear and transparent, and thanks to smart contracts you can create decentralized applications.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

This is a really good project. How do I understand the basic functions will be free? This will well motivate developers to connect to the system.
Some functions will be paid I think such as hosting for example or something else.

Developers need money to develop their programs. Also, money is constantly required to maintain the operation of the system, so any platform should have a paid services
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

Tomorrow starts PRE-SALE. End on March 1st. Bonus of 35% will be saved for the whole PRE-SALE? or will it decrease with time?

bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

As I understand it, first you'll credit the ERC20 tokens in the ETH blockchain. And then will exchange 1 to 1 in the new blockchain?
What will happen to the old tokens?

ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

The ELLCRYS project will protect deal between people through smart contracts?
Will the project have its employees to resolve disputed situations? I did not understand this from your video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk7e4WAvx8M
Dirkson

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

The blockchain gives a lot of opportunities to create software. Open source makes everything clear and transparent, and thanks to smart contracts you can create decentralized applications.

Yeah, but also traditional services are coping with tasks. Ellcrys should work hard to attract users and become real competitor to Github. The best that team can do — realize all decentrilized functions in such way, that one bug can't delete all data.
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

Do you have a person in the team who has experience of cooperation with the crypto exchange?
Namely, adding a token to the listing?

Asalar

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

Do you have a person in the team who has experience of cooperation with the crypto exchange?
Namely, adding a token to the listing?
It's rather strange to hear this because to add tokens to exchanges or exchangers, you just need to negotiate with the owners, nothing more. To do this, you just need to have a more or less popular project, or money.
P.Krymov

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

I correctly understand that if you now buy tokens, then in the future you can order the software that I'm interested in and pay with tokens for the work. It would be very beneficial especially that now there is a discount for tokens.
Yes, that's how it will work. Of course, if the company becomes popular and successful. Then I think problems should arise. But still you have to calculate the option if the tokens fall in price

Hm, so you will make an alternative for freelance platforms which will be used by developers? How it will work?
All logic will be described in smart-contracts or how to arbitrate deals if there are some problems?

Yes. Given that work is sub-divided into smaller tasks, developers can pick any of these tasks and provide solution. It is important to note that by default, developers provide solutions at their own risk since the creator of a task may decide to accept the work done. Furthermore, developers will compete with themselves because anyone can submit solutions for a task. This puts developers at risk and creates room for dispute or wasted effort.

To reduce the possibility of wasted effort, we will introduce a request-and-lock feature where a developer explicitly request to provide solution. If accepted, the the task is tied to them for a period of time. However, the risk of dispute still exist since the task creator can still refuse to accept a solution in bad faith. A solution will be to involve third-party reviewer(s) (a.k.a oracle, escrow) who verifies whether or not a task was actually solved. Reviewers will have the ability to force approval/denial of a solution. The task creator can add a reviewer during task creation and developers can suggest a reviewer when they send a lock request. Both parties must accept the reviewer before the task is final and ready to receive a solution.

The reputation system will go along way in helping task creators, developers and every other player in the ecosystem determine trustworthiness.

Do you suppose initially that some version of the platform to protect against censorship, which can use some countries. Russia, China, etc. Because GitHub already fell under blocking, and this one and the forum too.

As a decentralized platform, anyone with unrestricted internet connection should be able to access the platform from the very first version.
How I understand there will be a sufficiently large number of servers or let's say connect points from different countries? Did you think about creating your own VPN to access your resources at the maximum speed?
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

Quite an interesting solution for programmers, many programmers will be able to write a super popular product together. Is it possible to sell the general product to customers?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: