Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ENDED] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities  (Read 2798 times)
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

What exchange rate will be the recalculation of your tokens when paying for services that will be provided by suppliers directly to the Ellcrys system? Do you discuss such opportunities with future partners?

Exchange platforms are solving all problems. Even if partners don't want to use ELL as payment method, users still can exchange one tokens on another without any problems.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eveguy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

An interesting idea, if the developers will do everything that they promise, then the project will take its rightful place in the market and thanks to this the price of tokens will grow steadily
Yes, investors are concerned only with the profit on this, they must be sure that the project will be able to multiply their money. This is a good motivation that gives money and pushes the market forward.
in any case, investing in tokens is a risk. Since the market is not stable and it's hard to guess where the price will go next. On this here, everyone should study the project and make a decision for themselves
the risk is certainly great but also the potential profit. At the moment, many in Europe are investing in ico as bugs give very small interest on deposits.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

I have not yet met one project with such a wide range of functions. This should really help developers to work on global and large-scale projects.
fitting27

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

I have not yet met one project with such a wide range of functions. This should really help developers to work on global and large-scale projects.
Yes, the company strives to create a large-scale network and take its niche in this market. I'm glad that the performers will be able to bypass the middlemen and get more income.
Lonsdayl

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

Yeah, but before all of this must be done! More platforms were developing during long period of time, but blockchain industry is very fast and rules here changes in some weeks/months. I hope that Ellcrys will do everything that is planned, but it's too early to say something.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

Yeah, but before all of this must be done! More platforms were developing during long period of time, but blockchain industry is very fast and rules here changes in some weeks/months. I hope that Ellcrys will do everything that is planned, but it's too early to say something.
Here I agree with you especially considering that the alpha version will be launched only after 6-8 months. Still very much can change in the market, but the idea itself is very good.
frownstein

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

Here I agree with you especially considering that the alpha version will be launched only after 6-8 months. Still very much can change in the market, but the idea itself is very good.
Yes, very much can change. Especially considering the current state of affairs. Bitcoin has fallen already up to 6 thousand dollars and what to expect further from the market I do not understand.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

Yes, very much can change. Especially considering the current state of affairs. Bitcoin has fallen already up to 6 thousand dollars and what to expect further from the market I do not understand.
Here you are certainly right, but at the same time it's a very good time to buy tokens. If you have a dollar, then you can buy bitcoin at a reduced price and buy 2 times more tokens. I think it's cool.
imacmagic

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

tell me please, any person will be able to place applications for sale or addition to the example. Or it will be necessary to have some kind of initial rating.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

tell me please, any person will be able to place applications for sale or addition to the example. Or it will be necessary to have some kind of initial rating.
I do not know what about the rating, but in any case you will need to pay for placing your add-on, I think so. Because you will occupy the resources of the network.
itzdroopy

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

I do not know what about the rating, but in any case you will need to pay for placing your add-on, I think so. Because you will occupy the resources of the network.
I think it should not work like that, if I want to place a free add-on that really helps people in their development, will I also have to pay for it?
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

I think it should not work like that, if I want to place a free add-on that really helps people in their development, will I also have to pay for it?
I have not heard anything about it. The developers stated that the payment will go only for the premium features that they will sell. On payment for hosting or something else was not going to speak.
Jameswood

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

I have not heard anything about it. The developers stated that the payment will go only for the premium features that they will sell. On payment for hosting or something else was not going to speak.
Oh I do not know how it all works but free hosting is very generous and cool. And what a premium feature. You can tell me otherwise I have not found a description of those.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

A good project, I think to take part until the tokens have risen in price. In the future, the project has great prospects. this can not be bad to earn.
lee2758

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

A good project, I think to take part until the tokens have risen in price. In the future, the project has great prospects. this can not be bad to earn.
Yes, the discount of 35% is really impressive, but until the release of the tokens on the stock exchange the situation so far is not very clear to me. What is the demand for tokens? Are there any preliminary agreements with the exchanges?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

Where it will be possible to get a more detailed description of the function that the service will provide. When can you show the first time? Or hold a closed test for investors.
Pablo~Olascoaga

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

Where it will be possible to get a more detailed description of the function that the service will provide. When can you show the first time? Or hold a closed test for investors.
While the development is under way, I think that to begin with, you need to conduct a successful round of sales of tokens and after that already draw conclusions regarding the speed of product development.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

Will the service work on mac and linux? Will there be client programs for these operating systems or only web services? I would like to understand how you feel about alternative OS?
proverb

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

Will the service work on mac and linux? Will there be client programs for these operating systems or only web services? I would like to understand how you feel about alternative OS?
I think that the client program is of course needed since the service will have a wide functionality, but I do not know how cost-effective this will be for such operating systems.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

I think that the client program is of course needed since the service will have a wide functionality, but I do not know how cost-effective this will be for such operating systems.
I think in this case, you need to do the application for phones running Windows. Although their share in the mobile market is about 1%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: